PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Captain Israel

Unregistered
07-18-2021, 04:32 PM
Scott fast tracked up the ranks in Davie, thank you Rick Lemach and Chief Kinsey, let’s all welcome our new Captain

Unregistered
07-18-2021, 04:41 PM
Scott fast tracked up the ranks in Davie, thank you Rick Lemach and Chief Kinsey, let’s all welcome our new Captain

These guys truly don’t give a f*ck. They go to a department and instead of promoting from within, they hire all their buddies. Poor Davie PD. Crap pension, crap admin, crap service.

Unregistered
07-18-2021, 06:02 PM
These guys truly don’t give a f*ck. They go to a department and instead of promoting from within, they hire all their buddies. Poor Davie PD. Crap pension, crap admin, crap service.

I guess that idiot Southwest Ranches commissioner who pushed to leave BSO because of Israel just got bent over and phucked. Who will they go with next Pembroke Pines? I'm guessing with all the fighting between the residents of Pines and Southwest Ranches over road closures that won't happen. So I guess now they'll also be starting their own department.

Unregistered
07-18-2021, 06:04 PM
No possible way this is true.

Unregistered
07-19-2021, 01:38 AM
I just read in the paper a month ago that he was left go due to public outcry

Unregistered
07-19-2021, 01:55 AM
I guess that idiot Southwest Ranches commissioner who pushed to leave BSO because of Israel just got bent over and phucked. Who will they go with next Pembroke Pines? I'm guessing with all the fighting between the residents of Pines and Southwest Ranches over road closures that won't happen. So I guess now they'll also be starting their own department.
Congratulations Israel but you should be BSO Sheriff. The stupid azz suckers we have could not understand the facts, Wishing you the best

Unregistered
07-19-2021, 02:53 AM
Congratulations Israel but you should be BSO Sheriff. The stupid azz suckers we have could not understand the facts, Wishing you the best

He should be a Walmart greater. He’s an incompetent turd and will soon screw up Davie.

Unregistered
07-19-2021, 02:59 AM
Fake news. He’s still the head meter maid. He was pulled from coffee boy duties because he kept screwing up the coffee order. There are six people working there during the day and the mumbling moron couldn’t get the six coffee orders right.

Unregistered
07-19-2021, 10:14 AM
Fake news. He’s still the head meter maid. He was pulled from coffee boy duties because he kept screwing up the coffee order. There are six people working there during the day and the mumbling moron couldn’t get the six coffee orders right.
Here we go with the same writer on every thread who is in love with Israel and fired for being lazy. Go find your hole because your all fake news and we don’t give a dam about your thoughts. Israel was o e of the best Sheriffs we ever had. Do t get mad cause you were a piece of old unused wood.

Unregistered
07-19-2021, 10:49 AM
Here we go with the same writer on every thread who is in love with Israel and fired for being lazy. Go find your hole because your all fake news and we don’t give a dam about your thoughts. Israel was o e of the best Sheriffs we ever had. Do t get mad cause you were a piece of old unused wood.

Here we go again with Israel’s retarded sexual deviant son trying to defend the clueless incompetent Phuck. Israel was the most incompetent sheriff ever. Removed for incompetence and dereliction of duty. Israel is too stupid to work a sworn position and remains a clerk in the red light division. He does pretend he’s a submarine captain when he sh!ts himself in the bathtub, but he’s no captain in Davie lol. Oh and Brett suck a d!ck and clean the bathtub for the Amazing pretend captain hahahaha.

Unregistered
07-19-2021, 11:11 AM
Well they do call Scotty the coffee Captain. If you call him Captain he will bring you coffee and a doughnut. It takes a while, because he’s a little slow but he does an AMAZING job with the coffee order. He only screws up if the orders exceed 5 coffees, then he gets a little confused.

Unregistered
07-19-2021, 11:50 AM

You have to win the election to be Sheriff Brett. And stay away from small animals and handicapped children you sick f#ck!