PDA

View Full Version : BSO Detention to be downsizing/ Privatization

Unregistered
07-15-2021, 02:56 AM
Due to the recent trends and defunding, the detention deputies and civilian staff will be cut in the coming budget years. Arrests are down county wide, cashless bail etc. their is no need to continue with the current budget of employees. Private talks between county commissioners and staff is ongoing. Most arrested individuals will go directly to mental health professionals who will be replacing a large majority of the deputies. A plan and discussions are ongoing to place them into Bso district s as well to respond to calls for services involving mental health issues. A large majority of BSO budget goes for the jail to include food, medical uniforms etc. Certain command staff know what’s going on but are not allowed to discuss right Bennie. The have already started by not replacing Bailiffs when they leave the agency. They are looking to downsize BSO to half of the employees they currently have in the next 36 months. This was a Mayor Dale Holness initiative. Holness control and tell Tony what to do.

Unregistered
07-15-2021, 07:05 AM
True the agency will downsize. However, the contract cities will go first and BSO will only have the airport, the port, the courts and the jails. The jails generate the most money through federal grants and will be last thing to go. You are full of sh!t and as a corrections officer, I can’t wait for you hateful losers on the road to start getting laid off. I’ll still be making my $100,000 a year. Bye bye losers can’t wait for Cooper City to leave.

Unregistered
07-15-2021, 10:15 AM
for those who were there at the time, privatization was a very real threat.of course the sunsentinel and other liberal media will try to stir public sentiment. with jail population declining, perhaps a reduced staff. for many, dod is just a secondary job anyway.go to the main jail on friday when some are selling cakes, pies, dinners etc. others do credit restoration (except their own),another higher ranking individual sells cookware.the rest are at the strip clubs, or bed hopping. if you want to know "whos doing who", ask the inmates, who see it all.with the reduced savings perhaps it can be used for a hooked on phonics for a certain county commissioner. best of luck to all the jail employees who actually put in a full days work. theres still a few left

Unregistered
07-15-2021, 03:38 PM
for those who were there at the time, privatization was a very real threat.of course the sunsentinel and other liberal media will try to stir public sentiment. with jail population declining, perhaps a reduced staff. for many, dod is just a secondary job anyway.go to the main jail on friday when some are selling cakes, pies, dinners etc. others do credit restoration (except their own),another higher ranking individual sells cookware.the rest are at the strip clubs, or bed hopping. if you want to know "whos doing who", ask the inmates, who see it all.with the reduced savings perhaps it can be used for a hooked on phonics for a certain county commissioner. best of luck to all the jail employees who actually put in a full days work. theres still a few left

sad, but true....black have fu ked the golden goose

Unregistered
07-16-2021, 12:10 AM
True the agency will downsize. However, the contract cities will go first and BSO will only have the airport, the port, the courts and the jails. The jails generate the most money through federal grants and will be last thing to go. You are full of sh!t and as a corrections officer, I can’t wait for you hateful losers on the road to start getting laid off. I’ll still be making my $100,000 a year. Bye bye losers can’t wait for Cooper City to leave.

LOL, and you WONT be getting that 100K per year because you will be repurposed as Detention Tech. Now go make me a sammich saggy pants.

Unregistered
07-16-2021, 12:31 AM
LOL, and you WONT be getting that 100K per year because you will be repurposed as Detention Tech. Now go make me a sammich saggy pants.

Bahahaha this is funny

Unregistered
07-16-2021, 12:46 AM
Private jail won't happen. County is too big. Who going to run the jail CCA Corrections Corporation of America. Bahaha no way.

Unregistered
07-16-2021, 02:17 AM
No, they’ll keep the jails. After the cities leave and BSO has no where to patrol, it will be all the Haitian sensation has left!

Unregistered
07-17-2021, 01:27 AM
No, they’ll keep the jails. After the cities leave and BSO has no where to patrol, it will be all the Haitian sensation has left!
Wickenburg will be submitting bids for detention per county commission

Unregistered
07-17-2021, 04:19 AM
Private jail won't happen. County is too big. Who going to run the jail CCA Corrections Corporation of America. Bahaha no way.

Kiss the jailers good bye, DLE will be running the Courthouse!!! WooHoo all that extra O.T.

Unregistered
07-17-2021, 11:02 AM
Kiss the jailers good bye, DLE will be running the Courthouse!!! WooHoo all that extra O.T.

Tony will lose the districts first. You’ll soon be out of a job laughing boy.

Unregistered
07-17-2021, 02:23 PM
is slimy sam fields still around????the weak feckless county commissionhas no clue.mayor dean can be the next sheriff. a total freakshow

Unregistered
07-17-2021, 10:37 PM
Tony will lose the districts first. You’ll soon be out of a job laughing boy.

I’m in the DROP Turn key hack…so GFY!

Unregistered
07-17-2021, 10:47 PM

My pension is at 121000 *****.
How was your day!!

Unregistered
07-17-2021, 10:48 PM

Pension at 121000
Thank u very much dod

Unregistered
07-17-2021, 10:50 PM

Glad I'm out with 121000 pension Good ot fellows

Unregistered
07-18-2021, 12:09 AM
yeah lets get dle to run the jails. if you have a condo nearby you can watch inmates rappel down the side of the building while you're swilling down ****tails.

Unregistered
07-18-2021, 01:22 AM
My pension is at 121000 *****.
How was your day!!

Yeah sure it is Jailer!