PDA

View Full Version : What Ken Jenne built BSO into Scott Israel and Tony demolished

Unregistered
07-14-2021, 10:54 PM
When Jenne was our Sheriff he took BSO from unincorporated area patrols to becoming one of the countries premier law enforcement agencies. Brought us into the appropriate pay scale for LEO’s and we were a respected agency. It took Jenne a few years to make it happen but what took Sheriff Jenne a few years to create it took Scott Israel and Criminal Tony just a short time to tear down and demolish. Both Israel and Tony should be ashamed. So many good people at risk of being out of work. This is worse than the pandemic.

Unregistered
07-15-2021, 01:40 AM
When Jenne was our Sheriff he took BSO from unincorporated area patrols to becoming one of the countries premier law enforcement agencies. Brought us into the appropriate pay scale for LEO’s and we were a respected agency. It took Jenne a few years to make it happen but what took Sheriff Jenne a few years to create it took Scott Israel and Criminal Tony just a short time to tear down and demolish. Both Israel and Tony should be ashamed. So many good people at risk of being out of work. This is worse than the pandemic.

He’s doing this bcz he knows the agency hates him. His own command staff talks shit about him. A small group ass kissers is all that he has supporting him. He reads LEO AFFAIRS. I read a lot of his post on social media I know how he writes. I’ve seen his comments on here a few times

Unregistered
07-15-2021, 02:05 AM

Get your facts right you liberal pos. Isreal had nothing to do with this at all. Go find a boy toy.

Unregistered
07-15-2021, 02:12 AM
Get your facts right you liberal pos. Isreal had nothing to do with this at all. Go find a boy toy.

Tony is just finishing what Israel started. The destruction of the agency. Both Israel and Tony are two huge steaming piles of sh!t.

Unregistered
07-15-2021, 09:47 AM

If the Irish mafia, and Lameberti wasn't there, Jenne would probably still be Sheriff.

Unregistered
07-17-2021, 10:33 AM
If the Irish mafia, and Lameberti wasn't there, Jenne would probably still be Sheriff.

Sheriff Jenne got us the most money and equipment of any Sheriff and the pols were afraid of him.
I would love him back to save BSO.

Unregistered
07-17-2021, 10:59 AM
Sheriff Jenne got us the most money and equipment of any Sheriff and the pols were afraid of him.
I would love him back to save BSO.

He was a crooked little weasel. He gave us a measly 3% raise when the economy was booming and other agencies were getting 5%. He did line his pockets pretty well though. Luckily he’s been disbarred and can’t run for public office. But don’t worry you can still go see him. He lives in a dumpster behind the Dunkin Doughnuts with his cat.

Unregistered
07-17-2021, 01:52 PM
He was a crooked little weasel. He gave us a measly 3% raise when the economy was booming and other agencies were getting 5%. He did line his pockets pretty well though. Luckily he’s been disbarred and can’t run for public office. But don’t worry you can still go see him. He lives in a dumpster behind the Dunkin Doughnuts with his cat.

I'll take Jenne over Scumberti, Isreal, or Toenail.

Unregistered
07-17-2021, 03:06 PM
I'll take Jenne over Scumberti, Isreal, or Toenail.

That’s mighty white of you. Unfortunately the sleazy little midget has been banned from holding public office.

Unregistered
07-17-2021, 05:54 PM
That’s mighty white of you. Unfortunately the sleazy little midget has been banned from holding public office.

You sure? Moron. How do you know I'm white? Jenne and Biden are close friends. Laws mean nothing to you idiots.

Unregistered
07-17-2021, 10:52 PM
You sure? Moron. How do you know I'm white? Jenne and Biden are close friends. Laws mean nothing to you idiots.

Jenne lives out of a dumpster and Biden avoids him like the plague.