PDA

View Full Version : Swat

Unregistered
07-09-2021, 07:26 PM
Has anyone noticed what SWAT has become? A bunch of idiots posting on social media all day about what badasses and lions they are it’s becoming embarrassing. And not only embarrassing for themselves but the agency. These tools open tactical training businesses like they are the shit and post their videos on Instagram and Facebook. It’s a shame swat used to be something now a bunch of tools. Where did it all go wrong?

Unregistered
07-09-2021, 08:13 PM
Has anyone noticed what SWAT has become? A bunch of idiots posting on social media all day about what badasses and lions they are it’s becoming embarrassing. And not only embarrassing for themselves but the agency. These tools open tactical training businesses like they are the shit and post their videos on Instagram and Facebook. It’s a shame swat used to be something now a bunch of tools. Where did it all go wrong?

Who knows but we can all agree it is a huge embarrassment. Whenever I hear gulf anything in the radio I start laughing. We all do, team tool bag.

Unregistered
07-09-2021, 08:44 PM
Who knows but we can all agree it is a huge embarrassment. Whenever I hear gulf anything in the radio I start laughing. We all do, team tool bag.

This is what happens when you allow people on swat with only two years law enforcement experience. And even worse once you are on swat they put you in training or titan where they don’t do anything. It’s really sad for the agency.

Unregistered
07-09-2021, 09:33 PM
This is what happens when you allow people on swat with only two years law enforcement experience. And even worse once you are on swat they put you in training or titan where they don’t do anything. It’s really sad for the agency.

I want you losers to SMD. Blow it out your a$$ LARD MOUTH

Unregistered
07-10-2021, 02:15 AM

So classy and “elite”.

Unregistered
07-10-2021, 03:11 AM

Don’t forget to say males only

Unregistered
07-10-2021, 04:17 AM

Wow I guess the truth hurts.

Unregistered
07-10-2021, 12:37 PM
lol, training is filled with people who are "teaching" stuff they have never done

Unregistered
07-10-2021, 12:48 PM

Wanna be SEAL TEAM guys. Next life fellas next life

Unregistered
07-10-2021, 03:25 PM

Wow. This in my opinion the most important point out of everything. How are you putting someone in swat with just two years experience? No true street smarts or how to properly write a report. Not to mention Never been in the IA hot seat. Half these guys can’t even properly follow target vehicles or conduct surveillance. Yes, training will help all that but training can’t help with real life experience on the road and trial and error. But instead most new swat boys are already in training unit with no experience HA! Teaching guys who have a lot more experience.

It Should be at-least 4-5 years on, stats should be above average to great, and maybe some specialized unit experience and schools.

Half these new swat guys are LAZYY ON THE ROAD! post on social, analyzing other cops screw ups, talking about there newly made tactical business, and then taking pics of each other pretending they doing the lords work. News flash you guys don’t even do DYNAMIC ENTRIES STOP! and if respond with “it’s not safe”, then 1) why are you in swat when cst can do your job, 2) stop pretending to be SEALS. It’s embarrassing.

Also mark my words the day you guys get into something iffy. Half your team will fold or say something stupid to I.A which will result in your senior swat (TL’s etc) members kicked off the team.

AND TELL YOUR NEW SWAT BOYS TO GET OFF SOCIAL MEDIA! that’s going to get you jammed idiots. Especially when talking about politics. You do realize high-end defense attorneys are paying people to gather police social media accounts and monitor them. Especially the ones that post pics in tactical police gear.

Stop following the NAVY SEAL mindset and follow the mindset of CAG and Marine Raiders… …. SILENT PROFESSIONAL.

When you are a “real operator” you don’t need to show people that you are. Your actions speak for yourself.

*And this is not meant for all BSO swat. Some of your understand this and I for one, respect you tremendously. Those real swat operators just walk into an area and people know they are the real deal.*

*drops mic*

Unregistered
07-10-2021, 03:32 PM

This is very very true

Unregistered
07-10-2021, 03:44 PM
This in my opinion the most important point out of everything. How are you putting someone in swat with just two years of experience?

No true street smarts or how to properly write a report. Not to mention they have never been in the IA hot seat. Half these guys can’t even properly follow vehicles or conduct surveillance. Yes, training will help all that but training can’t help with real life experience on the road and trial and error.

But instead most new swat boys are already in training unit with no experience, and teaching guys who have a lot more experience HA.

REQUIREMENTS should go something like this. Be at-least 4-5 years on, stats should be above average to great, and maybe some specialized unit experience and schools. Half these new swat guys are LAZY ON THE ROAD! and when they work the road all they do is post on social, analyzing other cops screw ups, talking about there newly made tactical business, and then taking pics of each other pretending they doing the lords work.

News flash you guys don’t even do Dynamic entries ! And if respond with “it’s not safe”, then one, why are you on swat when cst or road guys can do your job, and if it’s a safety issue then stop pretending to be SEALS. It’s embarrassing.

Also mark my words the day you guys get into something iffy. Half your team will fold or say something stupid to IA , which will result in your senior swat members kicked off the team.

One more thing, tell your new swat guys stop posting on social media, that’s going to get you idiots jammed. Especially when you’re talking about politics. You do realize high-end defense attorneys are paying people to gather police social media accounts and monitor them. Especially the ones that post pics in tactical police gear.

Stop following the NAVY SEAL mindset and follow the mindset of CAG and Marine Raiders..SILENT PROFESSIONALS.

When you are a “real operator” you don’t need to show people that you are’one. Your actions speak for yourself.

And this is not meant for all BSO swat. Some of your understand this and I for one, respect you tremendously. The are still some real swat operators that can just walk into an room full of cops and they know they are the real deal. The rest of you especially you new guys can’t do that, sorry haha.

Unregistered
07-10-2021, 03:47 PM
Can someone also check if FBI’s HRT acts likes?

News flash they don’t.

Unregistered
07-10-2021, 03:49 PM
lol, training is filled with people who are "teaching" stuff they have never done

Yup. I laughed on time in training when a two year swat said “ he did some in pompano” when I knew damn well he didn’t. Because I was there.

Unregistered
07-10-2021, 04:09 PM
Can someone also check if FBI’s HRT acts likes?

News flash they don’t.

Like you’ve actually been around HRT. Please, only SWAT guys have. You guys are the most jealous group the ones that can’t cut it. All this $h!t talking on here proves it. It’s funny, the ones that actually know what it takes and don’t make it are probably the ones on here, even though they should be giving the most respect, it’s obvious they are bitter. And for those that say SWAT is a waste, get over yourselves and say it to our faces next time we’re called out to END a situation that your clown show couldn’t handle.

Unregistered
07-10-2021, 04:51 PM
Like you’ve actually been around HRT. Please, only SWAT guys have. You guys are the most jealous group the ones that can’t cut it. All this $h!t talking on here proves it. It’s funny, the ones that actually know what it takes and don’t make it are probably the ones on here, even though they should be giving the most respect, it’s obvious they are bitter. And for those that say SWAT is a waste, get over yourselves and say it to our faces next time we’re called out to END a situation that your clown show couldn’t handle.
Easy BabySeal! Don’t get flustered!

Unregistered
07-10-2021, 08:10 PM

Don’t you get it we don’t want you called out. It only occurs because the high ups here want it that way. Nobody wants you guys out there with us. Seriously. Except maybe The cigar smoking midget. He seems to be a jock sniffer.

Unregistered
07-10-2021, 09:50 PM

I think this is the attitude everyone is talking about. You wanna be seal guys are a bunch of ass holes. This comment shows how ****y and arrogant you are. And we all know what would happen if we said it to your face you would go running to command and cry. Just keep making your Instagram videos and thinking you’re a real bad ass because believe me we are not impressed. Takes you guys 12 hours to even get the balls up to make entry a bunch of cowards

Unregistered
07-10-2021, 11:46 PM
I think this is the attitude everyone is talking about. You wanna be seal guys are a bunch of ass holes. This comment shows how ****y and arrogant you are. And we all know what would happen if we said it to your face you would go running to command and cry. Just keep making your Instagram videos and thinking you’re a real bad ass because believe me we are not impressed. Takes you guys 12 hours to even get the balls up to make entry a bunch of cowards

Keep sitting under your trees. That’s your reputation. Hell look at 2-14 a few years back. Let us do the real ballsy stuff. You know in your hearts you don’t have what it takes either physically mentally or both

Unregistered
07-11-2021, 02:28 AM
Keep sitting under your trees. That’s your reputation. Hell look at 2-14 a few years back. Let us do the real ballsy stuff. You know in your hearts you don’t have what it takes either physically mentally or both

Lmao, you candy asses, that’s all we do is the ballsy stuff. It’s you money wasters who hide in garrison all day training for a day that you will never see. The reason you won’t see it is because you’re not in the sh!t.

You come after the fact when everything is already over with. Bso really needs to reevaluate why they put so much into a unit that does so little. Your virtually useless to the road. You waste time and resources putting on your makup and fixing your hair while the bad guys are breaking the perimeters. You guys are good for working dope house warrants. Outside of that we don’t need you.

Unregistered
07-11-2021, 03:02 AM
Lmao, you candy asses, that’s all we do is the ballsy stuff. It’s you money wasters who hide in garrison all day training for a day that you will never see. The reason you won’t see it is because you’re not in the sh!t.

You come after the fact when everything is already over with. Bso really needs to reevaluate why they put so much into a unit that does so little. Your virtually useless to the road. You waste time and resources putting on your makup and fixing your hair while the bad guys are breaking the perimeters. You guys are good for working dope house warrants. Outside of that we don’t need you.

They’re actually pretty bad at dope house warrants with the “surround and announce” all the evidence gets flushed because they won’t make entry.

Unregistered
07-11-2021, 03:48 AM
They’re actually pretty bad at dope house warrants with the “surround and announce” all the evidence gets flushed because they won’t make entry.

I stand corrected. We don’t need them for anything. Thanks.

Unregistered
07-11-2021, 09:32 PM

If bso was the movie dodgeball swat would be the purple cobras. All talk and hot air.

Here’s there song “we so bad, we train all day, we don’t do sh!t, and we’re kinda gay”.

Unregistered
07-12-2021, 02:44 AM
If bso was the movie dodgeball swat would be the purple cobras. All talk and hot air.

Here’s there song “we so bad, we train all day, we don’t do sh!t, and we’re kinda gay”.

Why don’t you all try out for SWAT and make it better then instead of sitting under a tree and getting lard.

Unregistered
07-12-2021, 02:04 PM
Why don’t you all try out for SWAT and make it better then instead of sitting under a tree and getting lard.

bro shut the f*ck up you post that same sh!t every time. Why can't you lame ass cowgirls admit you're scared to make entry? Damn I kicked in more doors than you girls do these days. I bet it kills the few of them who were actual combat vets in the military and kicked doors in overseas.

Unregistered
07-12-2021, 02:14 PM
bro shut the f*ck up you post that same sh!t every time. Why can't you lame ass cowgirls admit you're scared to make entry? Damn I kicked in more doors than you girls do these days. I bet it kills the few of them who were actual combat vets in the military and kicked doors in overseas.

Never understood why a military vet would want to take a step down and join that substandard sh!t show.

Unregistered
07-12-2021, 11:22 PM
Never understood why a military vet would want to take a step down and join that substandard sh!t show.

Well according to their Instagram accounts they are an elite TEAM. LOL go make another Instagram video

Unregistered
07-12-2021, 11:45 PM
Swat sits on a house like cst and then tries to call the suspect out. They don’t make any entries. Cst does more than swat. Complete waste of money and a unit. Swat is a Joke here.

Unregistered
07-13-2021, 04:07 AM

Right the only doors you kick in are at grandmas house when her parakeet goes missing

Unregistered
07-13-2021, 08:58 AM
Right the only doors you kick in are at grandmas house when her parakeet goes missing

Nah homeboy unlike you I kicked in doors in Iraq and Afghanistan so you can come at me sideways all you want. Pu$$y boys think you’re so bad ass cause you surround a house and let them commit suicide. Ohh so tacticool. Love to hear all the excuses why you wannabes never joined the military too btw. Instagram posers.

Unregistered
07-14-2021, 01:05 AM
Nah homeboy unlike you I kicked in doors in Iraq and Afghanistan so you can come at me sideways all you want. Pu$$y boys think you’re so bad ass cause you surround a house and let them commit suicide. Ohh so tacticool. Love to hear all the excuses why you wannabes never joined the military too btw. Instagram posers.

Whatever POG. You know damn well you didn’t kick in doors in either Iraq or afghanistan, otherwise you would be able to make it on SWAT.

Unregistered
07-14-2021, 03:16 PM
Whatever POG. You know damn well you didn’t kick in doors in either Iraq or afghanistan, otherwise you would be able to make it on SWAT.

What would I join SWAT for? So i can stand behind the bearcat while some dude suck starts a gun? I got into this to be a cop. I've probably been shot at on the road more than your have in life clueless child. Iraq/Afghan conflicts are 20+ years old, probably older than your rookie ass. get a clue.

Unregistered
07-15-2021, 12:16 AM
What would I join SWAT for? So i can stand behind the bearcat while some dude suck starts a gun? I got into this to be a cop. I've probably been shot at on the road more than your have in life clueless child. Iraq/Afghan conflicts are 20+ years old, probably older than your rookie ass. get a clue.

Pretty much just admitted you weren’t a grunt. Bet you don’t even have a combat patch (let alone a cab). Let me guess your MOS, was it: 36b, 92w, or a 88m? P O G!!!

Unregistered
07-15-2021, 01:06 AM
Pretty much just admitted you weren’t a grunt. Bet you don’t even have a combat patch (let alone a cab). Let me guess your MOS, was it: 36b, 92w, or a 88m? P O G!!!

You are the problem, I served, 11B, I treat all who served as my brother or sister in arms. Now if you want to compare service here in law enforcement, 20 years, front line , we are the grunts, real police. SWAT is not a first responder, you are a last responder, you sir are a POG. You are support for the real cops, a tool for us to accomplish are mission, that is it!

Unregistered
07-15-2021, 02:26 AM

Funny the Tampon thinks I would dignify a "POG" insult and then you rattle off Army terms like the POG you are. I was an 0351. Go look it up Army boy. I got my CAR plenty times over. Fu*k outta here little boy. You were probably a 4 year old when 9/11 happened clueless little POS.

Unregistered
07-15-2021, 03:02 AM
You are the problem, I served, 11B, I treat all who served as my brother or sister in arms. Now if you want to compare service here in law enforcement, 20 years, front line , we are the grunts, real police. SWAT is not a first responder, you are a last responder, you sir are a POG. You are support for the real cops, a tool for us to accomplish are mission, that is it!

11b my ass that’s what they all say, Let’s make a deal why don’t you show up to show up to swat tryouts and let’s compare 214s if you can make it past the first day though guy

Unregistered
07-15-2021, 03:09 AM
Funny the Tampon thinks I would dignify a "POG" insult and then you rattle off Army terms like the POG you are. I was an 0351. Go look it up Army boy. I got my CAR plenty times over. Fu*k outta here little boy. You were probably a 4 year old when 9/11 happened clueless little POS.

Just like then11b we got a wannabe marsoc marine too

Unregistered
07-15-2021, 03:15 AM
11b my ass that’s what they all say, Let’s make a deal why don’t you show up to show up to swat tryouts and let’s compare 214s if you can make it past the first day though guy

Nobody’s trying to join swat retard. Tough is spelled differently than though.

Unregistered
07-15-2021, 03:44 AM

Been there, done that. tryouts was a joke and so was the school, Buds copycat! Thats why you had someone leave recently from your elite team, he was so impressed with BSO SWAT…I tell you what brother, meet me at the VA, instead of comparing 214’s, maybe you can help a Vet out instead of talking about a County Swat team likes its a tier one unit for the DOD.

Unregistered
07-15-2021, 03:54 AM

Old Dragon or new Javelin? Semper Fi

Unregistered
07-15-2021, 09:38 PM
Nobody’s trying to join swat retard. Tough is spelled differently than though.

Hahaha so true .

Unregistered
07-16-2021, 02:31 AM
Time for a lot of people to stop arm chair quarterbacking swat and questioning the reason it exists, leave it up to those IN CHARGE and part of it. You seem like a lot of ESPN reporters that would have known how to win the super bowl the next Monday after the game is all said and done.

Unregistered
07-16-2021, 02:51 AM
Just like then11b we got a wannabe marsoc marine too

I guess google is too hard for a "SWAT" guy, no wonder you hide from the road, criminal investigations probably make your pea brain hurt. 0351 is not a MARSOC MOS you dumb fu*k.

Unregistered
07-16-2021, 02:53 AM
Old Dragon or new Javelin? Semper Fi

Tail end of the Dragon and when the SMAW was first introduced. Javelin was given to TOW gunners, different MOS entirely. (0352)

Unregistered
07-16-2021, 03:00 AM
Interesting threads...
Honestly, SWAT is needed in today's society....however, I do agree that road units are the true grunts, since they face the active shooter and bad guys initially. And then times when tactical methods are needed....
I respect all of you guys and gals for risking it.
Many times it's all ego for so many, the need to feel tough....some need to be exalted and praised, while others don't give a hoop...
When you've experienced combat, death to your right and left, no more ego, survive !
As a true....meaning I served....jarhead Grunt, 0311, just want to say go home to your families each day...our ultimate goal..

Unregistered
07-16-2021, 04:05 AM
I guess google is too hard for a "SWAT" guy, no wonder you hide from the road, criminal investigations probably make your pea brain hurt. 0351 is not a MARSOC MOS you dumb fu*k.

Exactly my point. Wannabe.

Unregistered
07-16-2021, 05:05 PM
Interesting threads...
Honestly, SWAT is needed in today's society....however, I do agree that road units are the true grunts, since they face the active shooter and bad guys initially. And then times when tactical methods are needed....
I respect all of you guys and gals for risking it.
Many times it's all ego for so many, the need to feel tough....some need to be exalted and praised, while others don't give a hoop...
When you've experienced combat, death to your right and left, no more ego, survive !
As a true....meaning I served....jarhead Grunt, 0311, just want to say go home to your families each day...our ultimate goal..

Well said, sir. It is sad that so many people do not know the reasons for having such a unit and instead decide to talk bad about something they can never probably be able to be part of.

Unregistered
07-16-2021, 06:36 PM
Well said, sir. It is sad that so many people do not know the reasons for having such a unit and instead decide to talk bad about something they can never probably be able to be part of.

Oh we all know why we have the unit. Some pretty boys here gotta paint there nails, and fix their hair, and pit there makeup and tell everybody how rough and tough they are. It’s a second change for those who couldn’t make the high school cross country team.

When in reality the real hard work the real dangerous work, the life risking and life saving work that gets done in this job in the street is a million miles away from swat make believe land.

You guys are not first responders. You come after the fact and your nothing but another support unit for road. Telling yourselves otherwise doesn’t change that fact. Just keeping it real. Why don’t you?

I titled this Fo Sho. Because that’s what you guys are. For show, not for sure, just for show.

Unregistered
07-17-2021, 03:45 AM
Exactly my point. Wannabe.

You're a retard kid. Never claimed SF. Infantry in the Marine Corps does work. We kicked in doors, cleared houses, got blown up, shot at, 0all that shit. Just shows what a ****ing non-rate you are to not understand it was the Infantry doing work in Iraq and Afghanistan. Anyone who actually deployed knows the shit we did and had to deal with and it sure as **** was harder than anything you SWAT babies have done in the last 10 years.

One weekend a month reservist or national guard like the Tampon ***** you are, if you even served at all. You probably count being stationed in Kuwait as a "deployment" you soft ass *****.

Unregistered
07-17-2021, 04:04 AM
You're a retard kid. Never claimed SF. Infantry in the Marine Corps does work. We kicked in doors, cleared houses, got blown up, shot at, 0all that shit. Just shows what a ****ing non-rate you are to not understand it was the Infantry doing work in Iraq and Afghanistan. Anyone who actually deployed knows the shit we did and had to deal with and it sure as **** was harder than anything you SWAT babies have done in the last 10 years.

One weekend a month reservist or national guard like the Tampon ***** you are, if you even served at all. You probably count being stationed in Kuwait as a "deployment" you soft ass *****.

Semper Fi brother in arms....you speak truth about Infantry...
Not all need the "special this or that title. "
Many times it's guts!
SF have their roles like all...
Peace

Unregistered
07-17-2021, 04:09 AM

nice and catchy

Unregistered
07-17-2021, 05:55 AM

The invitation still stands to compare 214s “devil dog” though the only thing I’m pretty sure I will see is an e-4 rank and gcm.

Unregistered
07-17-2021, 06:07 AM
If you read this thread I’m starting to think our swat team is mentally retarded.

Unregistered
07-17-2021, 06:42 AM
If you read this thread I’m starting to think our swat team is mentally retarded.

Probably. The new young ones are definitely a bunch of wannabe special forces that were too scared to ever actually join the Military. I feel bad for any of the old hats that actually did shit in SWAT, having to deal with these posers that can't write an alpha or PC to save their life, and definitely can't do a criminal investigation.

As someone before me mentioned, all they're interested in now is starting "companies" to teach clueless deputies and civilians (while draining their bank accounts buying "merch" and paying for "classes") how they too can sit behind a Bearcat while dressed in tacticool gear. That and making instagram videos how tacticool their company is.

Unregistered
07-17-2021, 06:47 AM
Probably. The new young ones are definitely a bunch of wannabe special forces that were too scared to ever actually join the Military. I feel bad for any of the old hats that actually did shit in SWAT, having to deal with these posers that can't write an alpha or PC to save their life, and definitely can't do a criminal investigation.

As someone before me mentioned, all they're interested in now is starting "companies" to teach clueless deputies and civilians (while draining their bank accounts buying "merch" and paying for "classes") how they too can sit behind a Bearcat while dressed in tacticool gear. That and making instagram videos how tacticool their company is.

Disgusting but true! Will the go to fight or will the fight cum to them! Sad so are they really as tacticool or tactifool.

Well we replace SWAT with QRF since they see more action? How about send SWAT back to the road like some agencies.

Unregistered
07-18-2021, 12:53 PM
Disgusting but true! Will the go to fight or will the fight cum to them! Sad so are they really as tacticool or tactifool.

Well we replace SWAT with QRF since they see more action? How about send SWAT back to the road like some agencies.

Please y’all acting like your in tactical situations all the time yet wouldn’t know what to do with yourself if the situation warranted

Unregistered
07-18-2021, 02:28 PM
Please y’all acting like your in tactical situations all the time yet wouldn’t know what to do with yourself if the situation warranted

Maybe they should start by masturbating like swat does.

Unregistered
07-18-2021, 02:30 PM
Let’s just set up a police ultimate fighting league. Anybody can join including the pretty boys from swat. Then we’ll see who the real men are. I almost guarantee no swat sissies would dare show up.

Unregistered
07-18-2021, 02:32 PM
Let’s just set up a police ultimate fighting league. Anybody can join including the pretty boys from swat. Then we’ll see who the real men are. I almost guarantee no swat sissies would dare show up.

We’ll get it licensed and everything so it’s legal. Guaranteed crickets from the jogging club.

Unregistered
07-18-2021, 09:12 PM

Yea because we’ll be busy training and responding to real situations

Unregistered
07-18-2021, 09:51 PM

😂 LMAO, you guys don’t respond to anything in progress. That’s about as far from a real situation as it gets. However I do agree you will be training, and training, and training, and more training and yes even more training for a day that’s never ever going to come.

If you’re looking for real combat join the French foreign legion or simply transfer to midnights in district 5. Otherwise go jog another lap and look in the mirror and tell yourself how pretty you are. Cuz that’s about as close to a real situation as you’re ever going to get.

Unregistered
07-18-2021, 10:32 PM

HAHAHA, Swat Fag!

Unregistered
07-19-2021, 01:13 AM
😂 LMAO, you guys don’t respond to anything in progress. That’s about as far from a real situation as it gets. However I do agree you will be training, and training, and training, and more training and yes even more training for a day that’s never ever going to come.

If you’re looking for real combat join the French foreign legion or simply transfer to midnights in district 5. Otherwise go jog another lap and look in the mirror and tell yourself how pretty you are. Cuz that’s about as close to a real situation as you’re ever going to get.

Comparing combat to nights in south Florida? GTFO you stupid clown

Unregistered
07-19-2021, 02:06 PM

Then sack up swat boy and give it a shot. Then come back and tell us all about it. What Cush do nothing unit are they protecting your useless ass in? If they can’t hide you pretenders away in one of the drink a cup of coffee training units then they put you in the mean streets of Weston, parkland, and Cooper City. Joke.

Unregistered
07-19-2021, 02:15 PM
Then sack up swat boy and give it a shot. Then come back and tell us all about it. What Cush do nothing unit are they protecting your useless ass in? If they can’t hide you pretenders away in one of the drink a cup of coffee training units then they put you in the mean streets of Weston, parkland, and Cooper City. Joke.

You swat pretenders think we don’t know the scam. How many of you are in a real district doing real police work? Not too many I would imagine. Fugitive a good name. You guys are all fugitives from work.

Unregistered
07-19-2021, 02:16 PM

Guess the truth hurts sometimes.

Unregistered
07-19-2021, 04:23 PM

If we had a real active shooter situation I would want the real deputies who work pompano or district 5 a thousand times before I would want swat anything here. Because those are the people who know how to deal with that kind of violence. They deal with it all the time. Swat plays games in markham park.

Real gunfire is different than getting jerked off in the shoot house.

Unregistered
07-19-2021, 04:26 PM
If I were the sheriff I would give swat two choices. A busy district or assignment as an SRD. You wanna be the man I would send you where you could be the man. Babying you’re guys has not done the community any favors.

Unregistered
07-20-2021, 05:11 AM
If I were the sheriff I would give swat two choices. A busy district or assignment as an SRD. You wanna be the man I would send you where you could be the man. Babying you’re guys has not done the community any favors.

You wannabe the man tryout for swat and see who is able to make it

Unregistered
07-20-2021, 05:14 AM
If we had a real active shooter situation I would want the real deputies who work pompano or district 5 a thousand times before I would want swat anything here. Because those are the people who know how to deal with that kind of violence. They deal with it all the time. Swat plays games in markham park.

Real gunfire is different than getting jerked off in the shoot house.

Right. Deal with it all the time. Uh huh probably the same ones the brag about sitting under the tree. Trust me anyone with common sense would want the people with real training that have been exposed to thousands of all kinds of scenarios that will allow them to know how to handle high risk and profile situations instead of the local 16 year old gang member that pulled a gun at Walmart trying to steals a video game.

Unregistered
07-20-2021, 10:40 AM
Right. Deal with it all the time. Uh huh probably the same ones the brag about sitting under the tree. Trust me anyone with common sense would want the people with real training that have been exposed to thousands of all kinds of scenarios that will allow them to know how to handle high risk and profile situations instead of the local 16 year old gang member that pulled a gun at Walmart trying to steals a video game.

No just the opposite, anyone with common sense is sick of waiting on your rolling dog and pony show that takes hours to get set up and never puts on a good performance.

However, people without common sense, who are more interested in liability issues and legal red tape bureaucracy, love the rolling dog and pony show.

That way they can say we sent the dog and pony show who we trained to respond to these kind of scenarios. The surrounded the place and were too scared to kick in the door and get the job done.

I gotta tell ya, nobody here is impressed with swat, except of course swat and the bureaucrats.

Perfect example a deputy gets shot at in pompano the other night. Everybody waits for eternity for the dog and pony show. Swat searches the golf course with K9 and the helicopter and DOESN’T find sh!t, what a shocker.

A few days later bad guy gets arrested in palm beach and tells investigators he was there on the golf course the whole time and just waited until they left and then makes his getaway. The thing is we’ve seen this scenario play out time after time after time. It’s lame man and it’s old. If you guys were a sports team your record would be like 0 and 50. You suck. You suck bad.

Unregistered
07-20-2021, 10:53 AM
And why does this upset us you might ask? Because a sh!thead who tried to murder a cop was free to roam around several more days. What if he just decided to kill some innocent people after you guys struck out again? It’s a legit question.

Unregistered
07-20-2021, 02:40 PM
Bureaucrats are government officials who are more concerned with procedural correctness than they are with the needs of the people.

BSO is full of these kinds of people at the top making decisions.

In case you ever wonder why we all have to be crippled by this rolling dog and pony show.

In case you ever wonder why our organization is failing.

Unregistered
07-20-2021, 03:10 PM
No just the opposite, anyone with common sense is sick of waiting on your rolling dog and pony show that takes hours to get set up and never puts on a good performance.

However, people without common sense, who are more interested in liability issues and legal red tape bureaucracy, love the rolling dog and pony show.

That way they can say we sent the dog and pony show who we trained to respond to these kind of scenarios. The surrounded the place and were too scared to kick in the door and get the job done.

I gotta tell ya, nobody here is impressed with swat, except of course swat and the bureaucrats.

Perfect example a deputy gets shot at in pompano the other night. Everybody waits for eternity for the dog and pony show. Swat searches the golf course with K9 and the helicopter and DOESN’T find sh!t, what a shocker.

A few days later bad guy gets arrested in palm beach and tells investigators he was there on the golf course the whole time and just waited until they left and then makes his getaway. The thing is we’ve seen this scenario play out time after time after time. It’s lame man and it’s old. If you guys were a sports team your record would be like 0 and 50. You suck. You suck bad.

So why did the deputy get shot and why did the bad guy get away? If swat was around would t have happened bud. Your point is mute.

Unregistered
07-20-2021, 10:40 PM

Isnt that more of a K9 issue?

Unregistered
07-20-2021, 11:43 PM
Isnt that more of a K9 issue?

Is it? I love it when you guys point the fingers. Same thing you did in Dania. Here’s the thing why don’t you guys put a your money where your mouth is. Either do a great job and earn the right to brag. Or stop running your mouths and continue to screw the pooch. But Bragging all the time while you consistently drop the ball and sh!t the bed time and time again only makes you look like a bunch of retards. It’s quite pathetic at this point actually.

Unregistered
07-20-2021, 11:50 PM
Opinion..
Do you really want road units, no disrespect or discredit to trained cops, dealing with a barricaded subject?...or, warrants with armed subjects?...
swat is trained and in my opinion, good at dealing with this.
I'm not praising anyone, but after 30 yrs of cop work, it's better left to the guys that train for it.
Unfortunately, many road units, and I say too many, don't even train with their firearms, excluding annual, which is not training at all.
Swat is NOT special forces, even though many operators are former military...
For the threat level seen in these times, swat is essential.
My opinion only...but, you are just as essential.

Unregistered
07-21-2021, 12:49 AM
Opinion..
Do you really want road units, no disrespect or discredit to trained cops, dealing with a barricaded subject?...or, warrants with armed subjects?...
swat is trained and in my opinion, good at dealing with this.
I'm not praising anyone, but after 30 yrs of cop work, it's better left to the guys that train for it.
Unfortunately, many road units, and I say too many, don't even train with their firearms, excluding annual, which is not training at all.
Swat is NOT special forces, even though many operators are former military...
For the threat level seen in these times, swat is essential.
My opinion only...but, you are just as essential.

From what I’ve seen from these guys I don’t think it would make much difference.

Unregistered
07-21-2021, 12:53 AM
Ok now all my SWAT pu$$ies, lets get ready to go out on a mission. Go get the truck and water jugs Ira (jeopardy music playing) On scene waiting for the truck to arrive with all the SWAT pu$$ies (Jeopardy music playing). All the SWAT pu$$ies are finally in the truck (Jeopardy music playing) Almost 97, then one of the SWAT pu$$ies says hands in the middle (Very gay) and then they finally arrive.

Now most aren’t dressed in their tactical gear so we wait (Jeopardy music playing). Almost their folks now we have to brief (Jeopardy music playing) Ready break…… Now all the SWAT pu$$ies take up a perimeter position (Jeopardy music playing).
The head SWAT pu$$ie then gets on the bullhorn and tells the bad guy “We have the place surrounded, you better give up”

Bad guy stalls cause he is laughing so hard at all the SWAT pu$$ies. Bad guy sneaks out past all the SWAT pu$$ies and everyone goes 10-8.

Sound familiar!

Unregistered
07-21-2021, 02:30 AM
Ok now all my SWAT pu$$ies, lets get ready to go out on a mission. Go get the truck and water jugs Ira (jeopardy music playing) On scene waiting for the truck to arrive with all the SWAT pu$$ies (Jeopardy music playing). All the SWAT pu$$ies are finally in the truck (Jeopardy music playing) Almost 97, then one of the SWAT pu$$ies says hands in the middle (Very gay) and then they finally arrive.

Now most aren’t dressed in their tactical gear so we wait (Jeopardy music playing). Almost their folks now we have to brief (Jeopardy music playing) Ready break…… Now all the SWAT pu$$ies take up a perimeter position (Jeopardy music playing).
The head SWAT pu$$ie then gets on the bullhorn and tells the bad guy “We have the place surrounded, you better give up”

Bad guy stalls cause he is laughing so hard at all the SWAT pu$$ies. Bad guy sneaks out past all the SWAT pu$$ies and everyone goes 10-8.

Sound familiar!

Why don’t you try out for swat and see how the true pu$$y is, son

Unregistered
07-21-2021, 04:14 AM

Sound familiar!

So true, you must have been on SWAT..lol

Unregistered
07-21-2021, 05:05 AM
So true, you must have been on SWAT..lol

Obviously the words of someone disgruntled that knows they don’t have what it asked to make it on SWAT Keeping telling yourself otherwise tough guy, you would be crying after your first day trying out for the team and being sent home

Unregistered
07-21-2021, 05:44 AM
Shut

The

Fu*k

Up!

If you want to be on Swat go tryout. If not then go about your business. This thread is always at the top and it’s starting to get annoying. No real Swat member is on here entertaining this garbage. It’s a few sour dudes in Pompano road patrol. I want to hear real gossip, not this crap. Give it up friend, nobody cares about this topic. QRF is the tip of the broom. Never forget that.

Unregistered
07-21-2021, 09:50 AM

Sound familiar!

Hilarious and sadly true.

Unregistered
07-21-2021, 10:44 AM
Shut

The

Fu*k

Up!

If you want to be on Swat go tryout. If not then go about your business. This thread is always at the top and it’s starting to get annoying. No real Swat member is on here entertaining this garbage. It’s a few sour dudes in Pompano road patrol. I want to hear real gossip, not this crap. Give it up friend, nobody cares about this topic. QRF is the tip of the broom. Never forget that.

You’re right it’s probably the water boy Ira on here representing these wankers. I’ll never forget when Ira got his feelings hurt and had the Sgt make an official announcement in roll call that Ira was an official member of the swat team. The look on everyone’s faces was epic. It was a unified who the phuck cares? Ira is an official water boy. Bawahaa!

Unregistered
07-21-2021, 11:27 AM
You’re right it’s probably the water boy Ira on here representing these wankers. I’ll never forget when Ira got his feelings hurt and had the Sgt make an official announcement in roll call that Ira was an official member of the swat team. The look on everyone’s faces was epic. It was a unified who the phuck cares? Ira is an official water boy. Bawahaa!

Ira has done more for BSO than you clowns ever will

Unregistered
07-21-2021, 11:54 AM

Lol, Ira has done more for Ira than we ever will.

Unregistered
07-21-2021, 02:33 PM
I think "the Real Operators" are the ones on SWAT reading this and not saying a word.

Unregistered
07-21-2021, 10:38 PM
So why did the deputy get shot and why did the bad guy get away? If swat was around would t have happened bud. Your point is mute.

If swat was around? That’s the point dummy, swat is never around. You’re pretenders ans hiders not first responders. By the time you get there the show is long over with.

Man you cats really do believe your own bullsh!t, incredible.

Unregistered
07-21-2021, 11:40 PM
Obviously the words of someone disgruntled that knows they don’t have what it asked to make it on SWAT Keeping telling yourself otherwise tough guy, you would be crying after your first day trying out for the team and being sent home

Been there done that Boy. It was a joke and an embarrassment….Hands in the middle…LOL

Unregistered
07-21-2021, 11:43 PM

Really??? Like what?

Work a detail.
Gas up the SWAT van.
Fill the water coolers.

Let me know if I missed something!

Unregistered
07-22-2021, 02:24 AM
I think "the Real Operators" are the ones on SWAT reading this and not saying a word.

And I’m sure there thrilled at all the people saying what a waist they are

Unregistered
07-22-2021, 02:25 AM
Been there done that Boy. It was a joke and an embarrassment….Hands in the middle…LOL

Your the joke an embarrassment fat boy

Unregistered
07-22-2021, 03:46 AM
your the joke an embarrassment fat boy

sad swat pu$$y!

Unregistered
07-22-2021, 04:21 AM
sad swat pu$$y!

Says the clown that can’t make the team

Unregistered
07-22-2021, 01:46 PM
Says the clown that can’t make the team

The team lmao. You guys aren’t black hawk down. You’re more like sitting ducks on the ground. If you want real combat then go be real career soldiers.

You’re a mop up operation strictly for the 6 o’clock news. Ans boring news it is.

Unregistered
07-22-2021, 01:49 PM
Didn’t SWAT also leave a grandma bleeding out in a tamarac house while they WAITED? She could have been saved. SWAT is a disgrace.

Unregistered
07-22-2021, 01:52 PM
A SWAT guy had an AD at the range too. He couldn’t figure out how to use his rifle and discharged it while sitting on the bench with a bunch of people standing around.

Unregistered
07-22-2021, 01:52 PM
Didn’t SWAT also leave a grandma bleeding out in a tamarac house while they WAITED? She could have been saved. SWAT is a disgrace.

Didn’t SWAT leave little kids in a trailer to get stabbed to death by their Dad in Deerfield while they waited outside scared to do anything? We all know your track record. Nobody is buying the BS.

Unregistered
07-22-2021, 01:58 PM
Didn’t Swat fail to find the cop killer on the gold course the other night? So sick of waiting on these guys to come and drop the ball.

Unregistered
07-22-2021, 02:01 PM

Don’t they have girls on their team now? That’s very stylish. Do you guys carry tampons in your medical kit now?

Unregistered
07-22-2021, 02:40 PM
Understand asking about tampons in a med kit is not being a smart ass. They plug bullet holes.

Unregistered
07-22-2021, 02:45 PM
We wouldn’t care about your failings if you guys were humble. But you’re not humble, you run your mouths and talk out your ass like your all this and all that. The problem is your record out here doesn’t support it. And if you’re going to run your mouths then be prepared to be called out. Because we all know the truth.

Unregistered
07-22-2021, 02:54 PM
Didn’t Swat leave a mentally disturbed suicidal guy in a hotel so they could go get a workout recently or a chipotle burrito. He walked out of the hotel shortly thereafter and offed himself. Then they blamed it on the poor road ******* they left to watch the hotel. They might be my all time favorite swat f@ck up.

Unregistered
07-22-2021, 03:16 PM
Didn’t Swat leave a mentally disturbed suicidal guy in a hotel so they could go get a workout recently or a chipotle burrito. He walked out of the hotel shortly thereafter and offed himself. Then they blamed it on the poor road ******* they left to watch the hotel. They might be my all time favorite swat f@ck up.

The amount of BS and other stuff here is laughable about SWAT typical of people to blame it on the thing they only wish they could be part of but know they would never get to be

Unregistered
07-22-2021, 04:38 PM
The amount of BS and other stuff here is laughable about SWAT typical of people to blame it on the thing they only wish they could be part of but know they would never get to be

So let’s get something straight right now. There is absolutely nothing laughable about any of the complaints you’re reading about swat mishaps on here, all of which happen to be true. More importantly nobody wants to be on swat except those who are on swat. It’s a young mans and now woman’s game. But your phuck ups of late are epic and well documented and the gripes are legitimate. Maybe you guys should just train 24/7 and not respond to any real sh!t. It might work out best for all of us.

Unregistered
07-22-2021, 04:46 PM
SWAT couldn’t figure out how to knock down a door at msd and announce as BSO. So instead the tactical badasses petrified students by putting muzzles in their faces and banging on classroom glass doors with their rifle. What DUMBASS tries to break a glass door, with hundreds of kids on the other side of it, with the muzzle of his rifle???! They couldn’t figure out why the kids wouldn’t open the doors. So instead they continued banging on the glass with their muzzles pointed at the kids. Hey dumbass, if you’re dressed like a bad guy, holding a rifle, don’t announce as a cop, have your face completely covered, and you are trying to break into the room with your riffle pointed at kids, NO ONE is going to open it, they don’t know you’re a cop. IDIOT. Someone please send SWAT back to the road for retraining. We all know all they do on Wednesdays is cross country training - hence why they run away from bad guys. They are a bunch of idiots. All of them. Embarrassment to our agency.

Unregistered
07-22-2021, 06:05 PM
SWAT couldn’t figure out how to knock down a door at msd and announce as BSO. So instead the tactical badasses petrified students by putting muzzles in their faces and banging on classroom glass doors with their rifle. What DUMBASS tries to break a glass door, with hundreds of kids on the other side of it, with the muzzle of his rifle???! They couldn’t figure out why the kids wouldn’t open the doors. So instead they continued banging on the glass with their muzzles pointed at the kids. Hey dumbass, if you’re dressed like a bad guy, holding a rifle, don’t announce as a cop, have your face completely covered, and you are trying to break into the room with your riffle pointed at kids, NO ONE is going to open it, they don’t know you’re a cop. IDIOT. Someone please send SWAT back to the road for retraining. We all know all they do on Wednesdays is cross country training - hence why they run away from bad guys. They are a bunch of idiots. All of them. Embarrassment to our agency.

What’s an embarrassment is the lack of respect to people that have gone above and beyond to become a part of swat. As well as all the “badass” road patrol men that know better than swat yet brag about sitting under trees and not responding to calls and probably can’t even run over half a mile. THATS THE TRUE EMBARRASSMENT to our agency.

Unregistered
07-22-2021, 06:16 PM

Another idiot that wished he passed the school. You’re welcome to come tryout again this November fatty.

Unregistered
07-22-2021, 08:47 PM
Another idiot that wished he passed the school. You’re welcome to come tryout again this November fatty.

Just curious, I read a lot of responses saying people commenting probably can't pass the school....what's so difficult about swat school...? By the way, very entertaining thread.

Unregistered
07-22-2021, 09:04 PM
Just curious, I read a lot of responses saying people commenting probably can't pass the school....what's so difficult about swat school...? By the way, very entertaining thread.

As you can see from the thread a high IQ is not required nor is the abilitu to outwit a hamster or ability to do a shred of police work. However it helps if you can run the Boston marathon. Good luck.

Unregistered
07-22-2021, 10:35 PM

Exactly. You have all these cops talking crap about swat like they really know the politics that goes on behind closed doors. Yet they brag on here about sitting under trees instead of responding to calls. At least those in swat have to try out and MAINTAIN high standards. Unlike everyone that just passes the acacdemy and the majority end up becoming out of shape and can barely run a city block.

Unregistered
07-23-2021, 02:19 AM
Exactly. You have all these cops talking crap about swat like they really know the politics that goes on behind closed doors. Yet they brag on here about sitting under trees instead of responding to calls. At least those in swat have to try out and MAINTAIN high standards. Unlike everyone that just passes the acacdemy and the majority end up becoming out of shape and can barely run a city block.

If I had 4 hour lunches, I would be in tip top shape also.

Unregistered
07-23-2021, 01:05 PM

No you have 4 different lunches in a 12 hour shift. Fat ****. Keep 10-65ing.

Unregistered
07-23-2021, 03:07 PM
No you have 4 different lunches in a 12 hour shift. Fat ****. Keep 10-65ing.

We will, and you keep pretending.

Unregistered
07-23-2021, 03:09 PM
When you hear gulf on the radio keep your chuckles to a minimum.

Unregistered
07-23-2021, 04:10 PM

Sound familiar!

Oh my, how true is this post…Bravo!!!

Unregistered
07-23-2021, 07:20 PM
Oh my, how true is this post…Bravo!!!

I came from another big department and the BSO SWAT couldn’t hold their jock straps. I had a call where they responded and I kept waiting for them to do something. Eleven hours later they sent in a robot. Wtf. If it was my old department they would’ve handled it within two hours either by killing him or destroying the house. This SWAT has to get stools to see in windows they are so mall. They don’t work details their side jobs are getting dwarf tossed. If you listen to them on here you would think they were Seal Team Six. Just because you suck their nuts doesn’t mean you are them. If that were true then you guys are Dave Chappelle because you are truly a joke

Unregistered
07-28-2021, 01:17 AM

Sound familiar!

You forgot take pictures and post for Instagram followers to think your so cool. And maybe advertise your stupid tactical business and hats for sell. Clowns

Unregistered
07-28-2021, 06:27 AM
The best part is how these clown literally have one response to every single post, even the ones that bring up valid criticisms of them. “TrY oUt FoR tHe TeAm”

Okay retards, come up with a new response. Maybe address the concerns instead of thinking everyone wants to be like you. Can’t admit to a single failure just keep reposting how awesome you are at being wannabe SF “operators.” You nerds haven’t done anything in years yet you keep shitting on road patrol that actually chase and apprehended bad guys, hilarious. The only swat guys worth a damn anymore are Fugitive, and they’re thinking of giving that to Viper, you know since they actually want to do work and not run around Markham Park all day.

Unregistered
07-29-2021, 06:49 PM
The best part is how these clown literally have one response to every single post, even the ones that bring up valid criticisms of them. “TrY oUt FoR tHe TeAm”

Okay retards, come up with a new response. Maybe address the concerns instead of thinking everyone wants to be like you. Can’t admit to a single failure just keep reposting how awesome you are at being wannabe SF “operators.” You nerds haven’t done anything in years yet you keep shitting on road patrol that actually chase and apprehended bad guys, hilarious. The only swat guys worth a damn anymore are Fugitive, and they’re thinking of giving that to Viper, you know since they actually want to do work and not run around Markham Park all day.

Face the facts: swat has done everything every other police officer has done.
The only difference is WE HAVE THE ABILITY TO MAINTAIN THE HIGHER STANDARDS OF SWAT vs road patrol!

Unregistered
07-29-2021, 09:02 PM
Face the facts: swat has done everything every other police officer has done.
The only difference is WE HAVE THE ABILITY TO MAINTAIN THE HIGHER STANDARDS OF SWAT vs road patrol!

Clown. You guys literally do nothing. Half the team is sub 3 year rookies that ran away from the road because they couldn't take a report.

Unregistered
07-29-2021, 10:23 PM
I heard some of them showing up late to a robbery on the radio. Sounded scared on the radio. Not impressed.

Unregistered
08-18-2021, 12:08 AM
i heard some of them showing up late to a robbery on the radio. Sounded scared on the radio. Not impressed.

zero dark thirty

Unregistered
08-18-2021, 12:12 AM
Wow. This in my opinion the most important point out of everything. How are you putting someone in swat with just two years experience? No true street smarts or how to properly write a report. Not to mention Never been in the IA hot seat. Half these guys can’t even properly follow target vehicles or conduct surveillance. Yes, training will help all that but training can’t help with real life experience on the road and trial and error. But instead most new swat boys are already in training unit with no experience HA! Teaching guys who have a lot more experience.

It Should be at-least 4-5 years on, stats should be above average to great, and maybe some specialized unit experience and schools.

Half these new swat guys are LAZYY ON THE ROAD! post on social, analyzing other cops screw ups, talking about there newly made tactical business, and then taking pics of each other pretending they doing the lords work. News flash you guys don’t even do DYNAMIC ENTRIES STOP! and if respond with “it’s not safe”, then 1) why are you in swat when cst can do your job, 2) stop pretending to be SEALS. It’s embarrassing.

Also mark my words the day you guys get into something iffy. Half your team will fold or say something stupid to I.A which will result in your senior swat (TL’s etc) members kicked off the team.

AND TELL YOUR NEW SWAT BOYS TO GET OFF SOCIAL MEDIA! that’s going to get you jammed idiots. Especially when talking about politics. You do realize high-end defense attorneys are paying people to gather police social media accounts and monitor them. Especially the ones that post pics in tactical police gear.

Stop following the NAVY SEAL mindset and follow the mindset of CAG and Marine Raiders… …. SILENT PROFESSIONAL.

When you are a “real operator” you don’t need to show people that you are. Your actions speak for yourself.

*And this is not meant for all BSO swat. Some of your understand this and I for one, respect you tremendously. Those real swat operators just walk into an area and people know they are the real deal.*

*drops mic*

One of them brags he gets his sphincter bleached😄

Unregistered
08-18-2021, 02:30 AM

No you wouldn’t. Most of you fat fu*ks were crying about that obstacle course SI tried to implement years ago. If you had 4 hour lunches you would be just fatter. Let’s all be honest. You fat idiots couldn’t catch a cold, let alone a bad guy. BSO has lower standards than all other PD’s because we have so many postions to fill. That’s why you see so many idiots running around with their blue lives matter stickers and St. Michael patches. Lol there is almost zero units at BSO you actually earn (maybe 3 or 4 out of 100). swat is earned, so no matter how you fat turds spin it, you are a lesser than. ha

Unregistered
08-18-2021, 03:16 AM
No you wouldn’t. Most of you fat fu*ks were crying about that obstacle course SI tried to implement years ago. If you had 4 hour lunches you would be just fatter. Let’s all be honest. You fat idiots couldn’t catch a cold, let alone a bad guy. BSO has lower standards than all other PD’s because we have so many postions to fill. That’s why you see so many idiots running around with their blue lives matter stickers and St. Michael patches. Lol there is almost zero units at BSO you actually earn (maybe 3 or 4 out of 100). swat is earned, so no matter how you fat turds spin it, you are a lesser than. ha

What a dumb swat guy you are. You just brought your pathetic team’s embarrassing thread back to the front page. Way to go baby seal.

Unregistered
08-18-2021, 03:32 AM
What a dumb swat guy you are. You just brought your pathetic team’s embarrassing thread back to the front page. Way to go baby seal.

You entire life you have been an embarrassment. Next time you are in training step up and same something, tough guy. So me and the boys can take turns playing with your bit*h tits

Unregistered
08-18-2021, 01:37 PM
You entire life you have been an embarrassment. Next time you are in training step up and same something, tough guy. So me and the boys can take turns playing with your bit*h tits

Well now lookie here another unstable swat f@g gets triggered. Thanks for confirming what we already knew you’re all a bunch of f@gs, your entire team, nothing but f@gs.

Unregistered
08-18-2021, 01:40 PM

Are you upset because nobody cares about your fake pictures you take pretending to be a tough guy. If you were tough you wouldn’t shoot female deputies. You’re scared every single one of you. Scared to work the streets. Scared.

Unregistered
08-18-2021, 02:20 PM

*drops mic*

It’s funny you mention the navy seals. The real navy will NEVER be posting on social media unless they’re retired. The whole idea behind the seal teams is shadow ops warriors who don’t exist . You never saw them and they were never here. They aren’t looking for attention on social media like these little kids at bso. It is embarrassing. Quite embarrassing actually, for the entire agency.

Unregistered
08-18-2021, 02:20 PM

Name those earned units then, d*£k head

Unregistered
08-18-2021, 02:50 PM

Must not be that difficult. Last I checked they’re weren’t any girls in the real navy seals. We’ve got lots of girls in our swat team. Most of them have d!cks!

Unregistered
08-18-2021, 04:59 PM
I heard 1 Rambo wannabe talking about getting his sphincter bleached!!!

Unregistered
08-18-2021, 05:39 PM
Fugitives needs to go back to being it’s own unit. QRF would do it better. Ever since swat took over fugitives the unit now works banker hours. They want to work banker hours so that they can sit by the beach and eat tacos on their lunch break. Fugitives should be breaking down doors in the middle of the night. Not working 9-5. What happened to this unit

Unregistered
08-18-2021, 07:25 PM
I over heard a swat guy talking about his anal bleaching sessions in wilton manors.. now thats sexy!!!

Unregistered
08-18-2021, 07:38 PM
I over heard a swat guy talking about his anal bleaching sessions in wilton manors.. now thats sexy!!!
I'm at attention!!!🥒🥒 thats hot

Unregistered
08-19-2021, 03:16 AM

Okay tough guy. Instead of hands in the middle should be more like c*cks in the middle.
It’s one big circle jerk in the back of that van on many occasions.

Unregistered
08-19-2021, 04:28 PM

Hahahahaha swat gay boys wanna play with man boobs. Figures.

Unregistered
08-21-2021, 06:31 PM
Fugitives needs to go back to being it’s own unit. QRF would do it better. Ever since swat took over fugitives the unit now works banker hours. They want to work banker hours so that they can sit by the beach and eat tacos on their lunch break. Fugitives should be breaking down doors in the middle of the night. Not working 9-5. What happened to this unit

It's not just fugitive, it's all specialized units. 9-5 is for 3 hour lunches with the bosses, an hour to clean their brown noses, and then maybe they do a little work at the right times, but only on OT of course!

Unregistered
08-21-2021, 06:44 PM
It's not just fugitive, it's all specialized units. 9-5 is for 3 hour lunches with the bosses, an hour to clean their brown noses, and then maybe they do a little work at the right times, but only on OT of course!

Wipe their brown off their noses is right. Pathetic as hell.