PDA

View Full Version : Are we losing Cooper City?

Unregistered
06-23-2021, 03:44 AM
Are we losing Cooper City or is this a rumor?

Unregistered
06-23-2021, 03:49 AM
They approved the city manager to seek costs of leaving BSO. They are upset that they have no control in staffing, Dist captain did not even inform people of being transferred last week, rising costs and BSO. It being honest

Unregistered
06-23-2021, 04:40 AM
They approved the city manager to seek costs of leaving BSO. They are upset that they have no control in staffing, Dist captain did not even inform people of being transferred last week, rising costs and BSO. It being honest

What in the world are you trying to say?

Unregistered
06-23-2021, 04:51 AM
This clown transferred SGT Melissa eirdlyi because she voiced her opinion about her husband Scott getting passed up for XO on FB.

Unregistered
06-23-2021, 06:15 AM
What in the world are you trying to say?
I’m glad I’m not alone. I was thinking the same thing. Speak clearly son!

Unregistered
06-23-2021, 11:26 AM
This clown transferred SGT Melissa eirdlyi because she voiced her opinion about her husband Scott getting passed up for XO on FB.

Where is she going?

Unregistered
06-23-2021, 11:35 AM

She should have been demoted, what is she stupid or what, police officers who make political statements on social media pay the price. But she’s special. Her husband didn’t deserve the job anyway.

Unregistered
06-23-2021, 06:00 PM
The city will do better with its own department. It needs to be away from the Broward county mismanagement of everything.

Unregistered
06-23-2021, 08:59 PM
She should have been demoted, what is she stupid or what, police officers who make political statements on social media pay the price. But she’s special. Her husband didn’t deserve the job anyway.

Demoted for what. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Stfu

Unregistered
06-23-2021, 09:17 PM
Demoted for what. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Stfu

Only an idiot would publicly criticize the decision of their upper command. It’s called conduct un-becoming rookie.

Unregistered
06-23-2021, 09:58 PM

That's because he has low self-esteem. He is in the closet and his wife is the beard. So because he gets called out he uses his rank to get back at people he does not like. His wife is more manly than he is. Either way the Sgt still has a job and is getting paid every 2 weeks.

Unregistered
06-23-2021, 10:21 PM
Only an idiot would publicly criticize the decision of their upper command. It’s called conduct un-becoming rookie.
First you said political statement, now your saying criticize command. Which one is it genius

Unregistered
06-23-2021, 11:31 PM
First you said political statement, now your saying criticize command. Which one is it genius

Only commented once. Good thing you’re not a detective. Keep your fat ass and stupid comments up North fat boy.

Unregistered
06-24-2021, 12:38 AM
Only commented once. Good thing you’re not a detective. Keep your fat ass and stupid comments up North fat boy.

You really can’t believe a political statement and criticism against command is the same thing.

Unregistered
06-24-2021, 01:30 AM
You really can’t believe a political statement and criticism against command is the same thing.

You’re an idiot.

Unregistered
06-24-2021, 06:36 AM
It sure looks that way. They seem serious about their own PD. Crazy as hell.

Unregistered
06-24-2021, 12:28 PM
It sure looks that way. They seem serious about their own PD. Crazy as hell.
Do you blame them? This guy is a lying sociopath

Unregistered
06-24-2021, 02:48 PM
I watch the council meeting , Cooper City is leaving 4sure

Unregistered
06-24-2021, 05:51 PM
Are we losing Cooper City or is this a rumor?

It sure looks that way.

Unregistered
06-24-2021, 06:05 PM
My suggestion to command even though they don’t listen to good advice is stop arresting, unlawfully terminating, and unlawfully demoting your employees. Or you will continue to remain in this state of nobody doing sh!t until all the cities leave.

We know you guys don’t listen but we needed to say it anyway because everybody’s thinking it.

Unregistered
06-24-2021, 06:07 PM
My suggestion to command even though they don’t listen to good advice is stop arresting, unlawfully terminating, and unlawfully demoting your employees. Or you will continue to remain in this state of nobody doing sh!t until all the cities leave.

We know you guys don’t listen but we needed to say it anyway because everybody’s thinking it.

Or by all means proceed as normal until you guys don’t have a job either.

Unregistered
06-24-2021, 07:18 PM

The "command" knew not to fire those guys, Tony overruled everyone with all his vast expert knowledge in everything. None of use want to get fired too so no proactive work until things are corrected.