PDA

View Full Version : Hey Ira, we know you know who Israel’s Bookie is.

Unregistered
06-22-2021, 08:59 PM
So Ira, tell us, what was Scott’s largest bet with his Bookie. Oops, I new revolution, but old conduct. The City of Davie and Rick Lemack are going to have egg on their face with this one.

Unregistered
06-23-2021, 03:40 AM
So Ira, tell us, what was Scott’s largest bet with his Bookie. Oops, I new revolution, but old conduct. The City of Davie and Rick Lemack are going to have egg on their face with this one.
Bra let it go already. Your in love with the guy and it shows. None of your Sh1t is even close to being funny. Get a phucking life.

Unregistered
06-23-2021, 11:07 AM
Bra let it go already. Your in love with the guy and it shows. None of your Sh1t is even close to being funny. Get a phucking life.

These posts about the Amazing incompetent candied nut licker, are all coming from Israel and his two supporters. The narcissistic schmuck loves to see his name on here. He just can’t let go. From sheriff to meter maid, have some dignity for crying out loud you mumbling moron.

Unregistered
06-23-2021, 11:17 AM

Just ask him on a date already ! You cant seem to get this guy out of your head.

Unregistered
06-23-2021, 11:29 AM
Just ask him on a date already ! You cant seem to get this guy out of your head.

I might, does he wear panties under his meter maid skirt, when he reports for work?

Unregistered
06-24-2021, 07:06 PM

I agree, enough already