Unregistered
06-14-2021, 11:18 PM
Another loss for Tony the Turd
The arbitrater has ruled in favor for Jeff Bell. The dictatorship is crumbling
He has lost every case. Should send a message
To a normal person

Unregistered
06-15-2021, 12:06 AM
Wait till you see the huge class action coming for firing all of these whites for nothing. A right to work state does not mean you can terminate and humiliate based on race. Hes been documented saying that he's doing just that. You'll see....

Unregistered
06-15-2021, 12:47 AM
http://perc.myflorida.com/download.aspx/Prefix=CA/CaseYr=20/CaseNo=017/File=CA20017_Ord17_06142021_135632.pdf

Here is the PERC final ruling

Unregistered
06-16-2021, 12:12 AM
http://perc.myflorida.com/download.aspx/Prefix=CA/CaseYr=20/CaseNo=017/File=CA20017_Ord17_06142021_135632.pdf

Here is the PERC final ruling

Do you really think Tony cares? No, he doesn't!!!

Unregistered
06-16-2021, 03:49 AM
The call was made. Tonys getting picked up. His Indictment was unsealed

Unregistered
06-16-2021, 05:08 AM

I call BS!!!!

Unregistered
06-17-2021, 03:02 PM

I guess you were wrong.....again!!!!!

Unregistered
06-17-2021, 05:08 PM
Wait till you see the huge class action coming for firing all of these whites for nothing. A right to work state does not mean you can terminate and humiliate based on race. Hes been documented saying that he's doing just that. You'll see....

Very true. There are at least 21 so far that will be suing BSO and Tony. Just wondering if this will happen before or after Tony gets arrested.

Unregistered
06-17-2021, 08:15 PM
Very true. There are at least 21 so far that will be suing BSO and Tony. Just wondering if this will happen before or after Tony gets arrested.

After because the argument will be that he was never eligible to be the sheriff so he didn't have the authority to fire them the first place.

Unregistered
06-17-2021, 10:27 PM
After because the argument will be that he was never eligible to be the sheriff so he didn't have the authority to fire them the first place.

Exactly. In the coming weeks the governor is going to announce the Broward elections were hacked & numbers were switched. Tony never won hence why he was never legitimately sworn in.

Unregistered
06-18-2021, 12:33 AM

Now that would be a kick in his ass !

Unregistered
06-18-2021, 03:01 AM
Exactly. In the coming weeks the governor is going to announce the Broward elections were hacked & numbers were switched. Tony never won hence why he was never legitimately sworn in.

I wish this were true, but realistically we all know nothing will happen because of the woke culture. He is here to stay!

Unregistered
06-18-2021, 12:49 PM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;3293903]I wish this were true, but realistically we all know nothing will happen because of the woke culture. He is here to stay![/QUOT

Yes and I'm sure that other black sheriff thought the same thing 😂😂

Unregistered
06-18-2021, 02:44 PM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;3293903]I wish this were true, but realistically we all know nothing will happen because of the woke culture. He is here to stay![/QUOT

Yes and I'm sure that other black sheriff thought the same thing 😂😂

The other black sheriff wasn't in Broward County, the Democratic armpit of Florida. At this point, it really does look like he's going to get away with everything. Nothing would surprise me anymore.

Unregistered
06-18-2021, 05:44 PM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;3293958]

The other black sheriff wasn't in Broward County, the Democratic armpit of Florida. At this point, it really does look like he's going to get away with everything. Nothing would surprise me anymore.

You must be a civilian thinking multiple federal investigations take only a few months .

Unregistered
06-19-2021, 05:30 AM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;3293985]

You must be a civilian thinking multiple federal investigations take only a few months .

It's been a couple of years, not a few months

Unregistered
06-19-2021, 11:20 AM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;3294025]

It's been a couple of years, not a few months

Be patient son.

Unregistered
06-20-2021, 07:55 PM
BSO does not have them fooled one bit. In fact, they keep making it worse for themselves.

"An agency is not allowed to rely upon the Officers’ Bill of Rights to shield itself from its burden of proof in an unfair labor practice case involving allegations of retaliation where the purported retaliation is the initiation of an IA investigation. Accordingly, the hearing officer did not err in concluding that pursuant to Pasco, the BSO was obligated to present evidence demonstrating it had some other reason to suspend Bell."

Unregistered
06-20-2021, 08:57 PM
Funny thing is IUPA could have just used Tony’s press conferences as proof. The main person that proved IUPA’s case was Tony himself. Now the big question. Does Bell sue under first amendment violation in federal court. Tony himself would be responsible for a civil rights violation, not the agency

Unregistered
06-21-2021, 11:11 AM
Funny thing is IUPA could have just used Tony’s press conferences as proof. The main person that proved IUPA’s case was Tony himself. Now the big question. Does Bell sue under first amendment violation in federal court. Tony himself would be responsible for a civil rights violation, not the agency

They did use it, did you read the judges ruling? It chastised Tony for calling Bell a rogue employee among other direct quotes and actions.

Unregistered
06-21-2021, 05:12 PM
I guess we will need to raise taxes to pay for all of the legal issues

Unregistered
06-21-2021, 05:51 PM
I guess we will need to raise taxes to pay for all of the legal issues

Its amazing departments are having problems finding qualified people these days and we have Tony firing and suspending good officers. He is wasting soo much money fighting these unjust terminations and suspensions just to lose in the end. He needs to start listening to his own command staff with decades more experience and working with the unions. He listens to his lawyers who ONLY care about milking more money out of him.
This would make a great SUN SENTINEL article. 🤔🤫

Unregistered
06-21-2021, 08:13 PM
Its amazing departments are having problems finding qualified people these days and we have Tony firing and suspending good officers. He is wasting soo much money fighting these unjust terminations and suspensions just to lose in the end. He needs to start listening to his own command staff with decades more experience and working with the unions. He listens to his lawyers who ONLY care about milking more money out of him.
This would make a great SUN SENTINEL article. 🤔🤫

P L E A S E.....most just graduating the academy show better common sense than Tony. That idiot that reccomend this azzhole should be band, no his entire family should be band, from ever stepping foot in the State of Florida again. They shouldn't even be allowed to call anybody in Florida.

Unregistered
06-21-2021, 11:28 PM
P L E A S E.....most just graduating the academy show better common sense than Tony. That idiot that reccomend this azzhole should be band, no his entire family should be band, from ever stepping foot in the State of Florida again. They shouldn't even be allowed to call anybody in Florida.

It’s banned you phucking moron.

Unregistered
06-21-2021, 11:38 PM
It’s banned you phucking moron.

He should go play on a gay band since he likes wearing the colors across his chest.