PDA

View Full Version : Corruption clean up underway in broward

Unregistered
05-20-2021, 03:11 PM
Word on the street several broward judges under investigation delaying court house reopening. Greg tony will go down with them

Unregistered
05-20-2021, 03:35 PM
courthouse is scheduled to reopen anywhere from july to september.with the same sad cast of characters

Unregistered
05-20-2021, 05:03 PM
Word on the street several broward judges under investigation delaying court house reopening. Greg tony will go down with them

I call BS!!! Just like the other poster said the courthouse is scheduled to reopen sometime between July and September. I'm thinking with Informants like that you'll never get into SID. Just sayin.

Unregistered
05-21-2021, 01:15 PM
judges are a bunch of liberal fkheads...get rid of all of them

Unregistered
05-21-2021, 07:14 PM
Just some moron trying to set off a rumor. If you don't see facts, it's a rumor and that's 90% of this site.

"I heard from a very good source..." Or "Trust me, very soon....." Those are fairy tales

Unregistered
05-21-2021, 08:03 PM
Just some moron trying to set off a rumor. If you don't see facts, it's a rumor and that's 90% of this site.

"I heard from a very good source..." Or "Trust me, very soon....." Those are fairy tales

This ⬆️ Is the same thing Ken Jenne said

Unregistered
05-22-2021, 01:36 AM
The FBI could spend a decade in Broward and not be able to clean this place up.

Unregistered
05-22-2021, 03:05 AM
The FBI could spend a decade in Broward and not be able to clean this place up.

The FBI itself is corrupt as Hell, what makes anyone think that they care about corruption? Liberal Democrats get an automatic pass by them. They only take action when they think they can pin something on a Conservative Republican. Since this last category does not exist in Broward nothing will be done in Broward. The FBI and FDLE are both a joke - and unfortunately, so are we now.

Unregistered
05-22-2021, 04:41 AM
The FBI itself is corrupt as Hell, what makes anyone think that they care about corruption? Liberal Democrats get an automatic pass by them. They only take action when they think they can pin something on a Conservative Republican. Since this last category does not exist in Broward nothing will be done in Broward. The FBI and FDLE are both a joke - and unfortunately, so are we now.

I agree with you, it’s painfully obvious both the fbi and fdle are political tools serving corrupt politicians. They aren’t interested in law enforcement in any general sense anymore.

Unregistered
05-22-2021, 02:06 PM

Robert Runcie hes Obama’s boy. Obama personally called over to Broward for Runcie. Only pass he got was a pass on remaining the school super attendant

Unregistered
05-22-2021, 05:43 PM
Robert Runcie hes Obama’s boy. Obama personally called over to Broward for Runcie. Only pass he got was a pass on remaining the school super attendant

Oh and a $750,000 paycheck at the Broward County taxpayers expense, while under indictment.

Unregistered
05-23-2021, 12:16 AM
Oh and a $750,000 paycheck at the Broward County taxpayers expense, while under indictment.

They paid him to stay quiet & not rat the rest of them out. Why else would they vote to pay his up to $300,000 legal fees? It’s in their best interest if Runcie wins & doesn’t cooperate with FDLE. If this does say CORRUPTION nothing does.

Unregistered
05-23-2021, 02:19 PM
corruption is running rampant in broward. look at the mess in tamarac. its everywhere, irregardless of race, gender (all 146),political affiliation, although it seems to trend to liberal shills. the broward county commissioners are a sad lot with sharief, holness, bogen, the list goes on.

Unregistered
05-24-2021, 07:26 PM
corruption is running rampant in broward. look at the mess in tamarac. its everywhere, irregardless of race, gender (all 146),political affiliation, although it seems to trend to liberal shills. the broward county commissioners are a sad lot with sharief, holness, bogen, the list goes on.

I am offended. How dare you use the word gender. That is so binary of you.

Unregistered
05-25-2021, 02:24 AM

Names? Discuss

Unregistered
05-25-2021, 03:38 PM
I am offended. How dare you use the word gender. That is so binary of you.

Go look up the dockets for February & March at the federal court house in miami. Several sealed indictments came out of those hearings

Unregistered
05-25-2021, 03:43 PM
If you don’t think Tony is getting removed LMAO at you. There is a process

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.news4jax.com/news/local/2020/08/14/will-governor-remove-darryl-daniels-why-charge-him-in-the-middle-of-an-election/%3foutputType=amp