PDA

View Full Version : Former Chief

Unregistered
05-20-2021, 01:34 PM
B. Galante would like to thank all of you that have found ways to ship ice cream and chocolate to him down there. Even though he appreciates the effort he wants you to know that the intense heat is melting them before he can get to them. He said "I saw a new care package come in yesterday and before I could get the demon to take the flamming pitchfork out of my ass it had already melted." He requests that you send care packages of food that will last longer in the high heat. Thanks much from your former Chief.

Unregistered
05-20-2021, 02:58 PM
B. Galante would like to thank all of you that have found ways to ship ice cream and chocolate to him down there. Even though he appreciates the effort he wants you to know that the intense heat is melting them before he can get to them. He said "I saw a new care package come in yesterday and before I could get the demon to take the flamming pitchfork out of my ass it had already melted." He requests that you send care packages of food that will last longer in the high heat. Thanks much from your former Chief.

I bet with former Captain Fiandola down there also the two of them must have caused one hell of a grease fire - no pun intended.

Unregistered
05-22-2021, 04:47 AM

Really...you couldnt find anything better to do than talk smack about someone who has been dead for over 25 years. You must be a real POS person with a very sorry life.

Unregistered
05-22-2021, 04:53 AM
Ive worked for Galante, Atkinson, Boyd, Standley, Dunn, Black and Williams and out of them all Id rather work for Galante with Dunn and Standley tied for a close second.

Unregistered
05-23-2021, 12:33 AM
Ive worked for Galante, Atkinson, Boyd, Standley, Dunn, Black and Williams and out of them all Id rather work for Galante with Dunn and Standley tied for a close second.

You never mentioned Chief Ed Werder so obviously you were hired by Galante the second time he was chief. The first four years he was chief he was hated by almost everyone and the union (FOP) at the time. One officer drove by his house one night and shot up his house, personal car, and take home car. He was replaced by Ed Werder who later left to be BSO Undersheriff. Galante was then reappointed to be chief again. That time he was a little more subdued. The city changed to a city manager form of government and the new city manager replaced him (he was not allowed to revert back to captain that time, he was gone.) I would say that 95% of those who worked for him the first time could not stand him. He was know for bringing trumped up BS charges against officers which the FOP always beat in arbitration (no one could ever accuse him of being smart.) I'm not surprised that old timers still despise him.

Unregistered
05-23-2021, 12:35 AM

This. You probably worked for that guy in between Galantes 2 stints. Can’t remember his name, but he was nowhere near the top either.

Unregistered
05-23-2021, 10:06 AM
Really...you couldnt find anything better to do than talk smack about someone who has been dead for over 25 years. You must be a real POS person with a very sorry life.

Why are you mad at me, I'm not the one that sent that greasy turd to Hell?

Unregistered
05-24-2021, 12:00 AM

Is there a time limit after which we are not allowed to talk about a deceased piece of crap who is in Hell? He was a miserable b*stard and everyone knew it. If a person worked hard to be despised by all, then why should they be deprived of the fruit of their labor?

Unregistered
05-26-2021, 08:32 AM
Is there a time limit after which we are not allowed to talk about a deceased piece of crap who is in Hell? He was a miserable b*stard and everyone knew it. If a person worked hard to be despised by all, then why should they be deprived of the fruit of their labor?

I remember one guy, he was a Sgt. at the time, who was hated by quite a few. Most likely hated by more people than Galante was. He was a well known alcoholic who got drunk and nasty one too many times and when he could no longer get everything swept under the carpet he was allowed to resign. I dont care too much for this guy but I dont feel the need to throw his name out there.

Unregistered
05-27-2021, 11:53 AM
I remember one guy, he was a Sgt. at the time, who was hated by quite a few. Most likely hated by more people than Galante was. He was a well known alcoholic who got drunk and nasty one too many times and when he could no longer get everything swept under the carpet he was allowed to resign. I dont care too much for this guy but I dont feel the need to throw his name out there.

Frank McKenna was a very nasty drunk that treated officers like shit. He is also rotting in Hell. Unlike the other two pieces of crap who started one hell of a grease fire when sent to Hell, McKenna started a giant alcohol fire. When he was dying in the hospital his wife called the station and asked for officers to go visit him which someone wrote on the whiteboard. As far as I know, no one went to see that drunk during his last days because he had been such as b*stard to everyone.

Unregistered
05-28-2021, 07:44 AM
Frank McKenna was a very nasty drunk that treated officers like shit. He is also rotting in Hell. Unlike the other two pieces of crap who started one hell of a grease fire when sent to Hell, McKenna started a giant alcohol fire. When he was dying in the hospital his wife called the station and asked for officers to go visit him which someone wrote on the whiteboard. As far as I know, no one went to see that drunk during his last days because he had been such as b*stard to everyone.

The drunk Im talking about is not Frank McKenna but Im pretty sure he was there at the time because he had a two digit ID, somewhere in the 60's I believe. Maybe thats where he learned how to be such a prick.

Unregistered
05-28-2021, 09:50 AM
The drunk Im talking about is not Frank McKenna but Im pretty sure he was there at the time because he had a two digit ID, somewhere in the 60's I believe. Maybe thats where he learned how to be such a prick.

Why don't you just type " I AM AN IDIOT", acceptance is the first step of admitting the truth about the moron that is YOU!

Unregistered
05-28-2021, 12:17 PM

There were a lot of useless and worthless people in supervision back then all the way up to chief. Some were mean as snakes. It's hard to know which Ahole you are referring to.

Unregistered
05-28-2021, 12:19 PM
Why don't you just type " I AM AN IDIOT", acceptance is the first step of admitting the truth about the moron that is YOU!

I heard your momma could do deep knee bends on top of a fire hydrant and not even touch the sides.

Unregistered
05-28-2021, 04:00 PM

Alex was a jerk to many ppl. Body slams through tables, multiple instances of dui. The club incident finally did him in.

Unregistered
05-28-2021, 08:11 PM
Alex was a jerk to many ppl. Body slams through tables, multiple instances of dui. The club incident finally did him in.

Yes, Alex, the final straw was going to Miami and starting a fight with the Miami Police. He was a nasty drunk and didn't realize that they didn't care that he was a sergeant from Miramar. They beat the shit out of him when he tried to fight with them. The chief told him he was going to be demoted, so he told the chief that he would retire right then and there. Ironically, else where in this thread it talks about an officer shooting up Chief Galante's house. That was none other than Alex's brother Bill who also worked for the department. We all knew he did it. The chief tried to fire Him for it, but he won his job back. He later left and went to Hillsboro SO.

Unregistered
05-28-2021, 11:08 PM

He body slammed Milton and he (Milton) deserved that and more.

Unregistered
05-28-2021, 11:43 PM

Ohh.. I see we have an Alex sympathyzer. The only one who would stand up for the peice of sh!t that is AC is another Cuban.

Unregistered
05-29-2021, 01:37 AM
He body slammed Milton and he (Milton) deserved that and more.

Yes I remember that. Alex went over to Milton's house and slammed him through his own table. Seems that they were both doing the same squeeze (mpd officer) on the side and she got pregnant. Alex was mad that she had been doing Sgt Milton also. She later got killed so her sister adopted the kid. I remember that ugly sergeant that sold guns on the side. He had a nasty disposition and always dated the ugliest women on the planet. He ended up with that nasty officer that rode a horse. In that case he got her all to himself as no other officer would touch such an ugly and mean woman. The place used to be a giant shit hole - how is the department today?

Unregistered
05-29-2021, 04:45 AM
Yes I remember that. Alex went over to Milton's house and slammed him through his own table. Seems that they were both doing the same squeeze (mpd officer) on the side and she got pregnant. Alex was mad that she had been doing Sgt Milton also. She later got killed so her sister adopted the kid. I remember that ugly sergeant that sold guns on the side. He had a nasty disposition and always dated the ugliest women on the planet. He ended up with that nasty officer that rode a horse. In that case he got her all to himself as no other officer would touch such an ugly and mean woman. The place used to be a giant shit hole - how is the department today?

Nothings changed. There’s married women cops sleeping with other married cops..black is the color of choice for advancement. Nbd

Unregistered
05-29-2021, 09:41 AM
Ohh.. I see we have an Alex sympathyzer. The only one who would stand up for the peice of sh!t that is AC is another Cuban.

No just someone that knows you are an IDIOT and called you out. Plus you cant spell! IDIOT!

Unregistered
05-29-2021, 09:44 AM

You almost got it right- Milton liked pushing peoples buttons to get a reaction. He said something and Colon body slammed him into a table. Milton deserved it!

Unregistered
05-30-2021, 11:52 AM
Is it Didio or D'idiot. Now there was one piece of work if I ever saw one. How did mpd ever get such a collection of misfit sergeants and lieutenants back then. Most mean as hell or just plain nuts. The laziest lieutenant on the planet was M. Pippio, or on second thought, was it B. Buzzo? Remember that French Lt Bill L, he was a backstabbing snake in the grass.

Unregistered
05-30-2021, 01:29 PM
No just someone that knows you are an IDIOT and called you out. Plus you cant spell! IDIOT!

hey Al, go have another Crown Royal you ugly looking, acoholic useless waste of human life.

Unregistered
05-30-2021, 11:01 PM
hey Al, go have another Crown Royal you ugly looking, acoholic useless waste of human life.

This isn't AC posting and you are still an IDIOT that can't spell

Unregistered
05-31-2021, 06:04 AM
Many people from mpd waiting to die, Hell will be a lot fuller. Remember that effeminate deputy chief?

Unregistered
05-31-2021, 06:53 AM
This isn't AC posting and you are still an IDIOT that can't spell

Of course its you Al-coholic, its has to be you posting because everyone else in the world hated you. Shouldn't you be closing down a bar right about now. Last call Al, go guzzle down your Crown Royal and drive drunk through the streets of Broward County.

Unregistered
05-31-2021, 07:10 AM
A fight outside a bar last weekend is only the latest problem for Miramar police Sgt. Alex Colon.

Police personnel files show that Colon, 44, has been reprimanded several times for problems such as delinquent handling of cases, absences from work and damage to police vehicles. He also has received at least two one-day suspensions from duty.

Miramar police are investigating Colon after his arrest on Sunday outside the Baja Beach Club in Coconut Grove. Colon, a 22-year veteran of the force, was charged with battery and disorderly conduct after police said he punched a bouncer during a scuffle.

Colon, who has been out sick from work, has been taken off his supervisory duties until the internal investigation is completed. He has been placed on administrative duty.

"We're conducting the investigation as quickly as possible," Miramar police Lt. William Guess said. "When he's physically able, he will be returning to work."

Colon could not be reached for comment on Wednesday.

According to Colon's personnel files, he has received several written reprimands since joining the force in August 1973. They include:

-- October 1981, for leaving his post without cause. Colon was found at the home of a fellow officer.

-- February 1989, for completing less than 25 percent of the cases assigned to him within a year. Colon was "delinquent handling of in excess of 50 criminal cases," wrote Sgt. William M. Dunn.

-- October 1992, for failing to appear in court.

Records show he has served one-day suspensions without pay for incidents such as negligently damaging a police car in 1983 and excessive absences during 1984.

In 1991, an investigation was launched after Colon was found by Plantation police passed out at the wheel of his car while off-duty. Colon was not charged, and arrangements were made to have him taken home.

Miramar police said they noted the incident, but Colon was not reprimanded at the time because no charges were filed. Miramar Sgt. Bruce Keesling wrote that Colon "admitted to drinking too much to be driving."

The latest incident occurred Sunday, when Colon refused to leave the Coconut Grove club and got into a fight with a bouncer outside the bar.

At some point, Colon hit his head on a column, police said. Miami officers patrolling the area said they saw Colon punch the bouncer, then they took him into custody.

Colon was released on Monday from the prison ward at Jackson Memorial Hospital after posting bail. He had been treated for cuts to his face.

Unregistered
05-31-2021, 07:25 AM
"We're conducting the investigation as quickly as possible," Miramar police Lt. William Guess said. "When he's physically able, he will be returning to work."

Yeah....how did that work out for you Al?

Unregistered
05-31-2021, 03:10 PM
Of course its you Al-coholic, its has to be you posting because everyone else in the world hated you. Shouldn't you be closing down a bar right about now. Last call Al, go guzzle down your Crown Royal and drive drunk through the streets of Broward County.

Compliments of Mike Lewis.

Unregistered
05-31-2021, 03:21 PM

It's easy to be a little tough guy when you now live three quarters of the way across the country. I knew Al and I can assure you of one thing, you never would have had the guts to say things to Al's face. And no, this is not Al writing this. I could never much tell the difference between the way you acted with your flashy captains bars and little Napoleon, both had the little man complex. Mike, why do you throw stones when you had your own baggage and plenty of IA investigations. I'm sure that you wouldn't want your own baggage spread around on this site.

Unregistered
06-01-2021, 01:21 AM

Doubt mike Lewis has been on this site since before he retired.

Unregistered
06-01-2021, 02:25 AM
Some idiot is on here grasping at straws trying to think of who could hate on Al C and goes for a choice who could care less about him. Truth is the list of people who hate Al C. is very long and you could name names for days and not even get halfway through. Thats what happens when someone is an ugly, narcissistic, drunk P.O.S.

Unregistered
06-01-2021, 03:54 AM
What's funny is that this thread didnt even start out being about Colon. Someone wanted to trash Galante and Fiandola and even Febro got a mention but it turned out being about the biggest prick of them all.

Unregistered
06-01-2021, 12:53 PM
What's funny is that this thread didnt even start out being about Colon. Someone wanted to trash Galante and Fiandola and even Febro got a mention but it turned out being about the biggest prick of them all.

No one mentioned the last name you sited. All that was written was: "effeminate deputy chief." Funny how you and every other reader immediately knew which DC was being referred to.

Unregistered
06-01-2021, 12:56 PM
Some idiot is on here grasping at straws trying to think of who could hate on Al C and goes for a choice who could care less about him. Truth is the list of people who hate Al C. is very long and you could name names for days and not even get halfway through. Thats what happens when someone is an ugly, narcissistic, drunk P.O.S.

Nice try short little Mike.

Unregistered
06-01-2021, 03:53 PM
No one mentioned the last name you sited. All that was written was: "effeminate deputy chief." Funny how you and every other reader immediately knew which DC was being referred to.

Ummmm.....How could you not know who they were talking about? Pretty obvious.

Unregistered
06-01-2021, 04:16 PM
I knew Al and I can assure you of one thing, you never would have had the guts to say things to Al's face.

Yeah, no one could ever tell anything to him because he was always face down passed out drunk somewhere. Either that or he was getting his head split open at some bar in Miami because he had a hundred too many crown royals.

Unregistered
06-01-2021, 05:11 PM
One night Bob M was working the desk and Al's then wife called in and wanted a message given to Al to call her. Bob said he is not working. Seems that Al told her he was. That morning after debriefing Al came roaring into the parking lot as we were leaving out the back door. Al jumped out of the car and started cursing Bob for telling his wife, I thought he was going to hit Bob. Sergeant Robinson went up to Al and told him that it was his fault for not covering his own bases and to leave. Bob just stood there and never said a word. I wonder if Al ever thanked Robinson for saving his life?

Unregistered
06-01-2021, 09:57 PM
Almost always people have earned the reputation that they have. Galante earned every bit of disrespect he is getting. The major thing that I remember about him was his poor hiring practices and retention of deadbeats, which haunted the department for years even after he died. Everyone seems to love Standley even though he was full of bullshit. He promoted many of the sorry people that Galante hired. Does anyone think Lind was a good pick for captain, he barely survived being demoted as a sergeant? Many others could be named. All that mattered to Standley is if you played golf ⛳ with him. That my friends was not an example of good leadership, but poor leadership. If you want to jump on here and praise the pick of Lind for Captain then be my guest. Standley shorted the road so that he could fill every specialized unit known to mankind. How did shorting road patrol staffing to dangerous levels make him a good leader? It didn't, just one more example of poor leadership. But, if you liked to listen to bull shit, he was your man!

Unregistered
06-01-2021, 11:34 PM
Almost always people have earned the reputation that they have. Galante earned every bit of disrespect he is getting. The major thing that I remember about him was his poor hiring practices and retention of deadbeats, which haunted the department for years even after he died. Everyone seems to love Standley even though he was full of bullshit. He promoted many of the sorry people that Galante hired. Does anyone think Lind was a good pick for captain, he barely survived being demoted as a sergeant? Many others could be named. All that mattered to Standley is if you played golf ⛳ with him. That my friends was not an example of good leadership, but poor leadership. If you want to jump on here and praise the pick of Lind for Captain then be my guest. Standley shorted the road so that he could fill every specialized unit known to mankind. How did shorting road patrol staffing to dangerous levels make him a good leader? It didn't, just one more example of poor leadership. But, if you liked to listen to bull shit, he was your man!

Mel came at a unique time in MPD history. I think just about anyone would be looked upon as the savior if they were the one replacing Gwen Boyd.

Unregistered
06-02-2021, 02:27 PM
Mel came at a unique time in MPD history. I think just about anyone would be looked upon as the savior if they were the one replacing Gwen Boyd.

Why Gwen Boyd was disliked:
1) She announced that there would be a rotation through specialized units, so that other officers would have a chance at them.
2) Most of the PBA reps were in specialized units and they hated her and het plan of fairness.

Why Chief Melvin Standley was liked by some.
1) Mel (as the ass kissers called him) was all for allowing officers to stay in specialized units forever. He realized that all the PBA reps were in those units and he wanted to keep them happy. Back then the PBA had more influence than today (which is none.)
2) Melvin did not care a damn about other officers getting their shot at specialized units.
3) But, if a road patrol officer by chance was elected as a rep (the PBA did have elections back then) that officer was very quickly placed in a specialized unit - usually of his choice.

So, there you have it. If you were one of the Haves you liked Melvin. If you were one of the Have Nots you liked Boyd, because you knew one day you would get you shot. At least Boyd was honest about her intentions and not full of BS like Melvin.

Unregistered
06-02-2021, 02:36 PM
1) She announced that there would be a rotation through specialized units, so that other officers would have a chance at them.
2) Most of the PBA reps were in specialized units and they hated her and het plan of fairness.

1) Mel (as the ass kissers called him) was all for allowing officers to stay in specialized units forever. He realized that all the PBA reps were in those units and he wanted to keep them happy. Back then the PBA had more influence than today (which is none.)
2) Melvin did not care a damn about other officers getting their shot at specialized units.
3) But, if a road patrol officer by chance was elected as a rep (the PBA did have elections back then) that officer was very quickly placed in a specialized unit - usually of his choice.

So, there you have it. If you were one of the Haves you liked Melvin. If you were one of the Have Nots you liked Boyd, because you knew one day you would get you shot. At least Boyd was honest about her intentions and not full of BS like Melvin.

I might add another reason that she was disliked back then. She was black and female (I who write these am a w/m.) The old school didn't like either class in power. Since she was both & fair they hated her.

Unregistered
06-03-2021, 12:16 PM
I might add another reason that she was disliked back then. She was black and female (I who write these am a w/m.) The old school didn't like either class in power. Since she was both & fair they hated her.

So it had nothing to do with Gwen firing off a few rounds after she found her man in bed with another woman? What about that buffoon DC she brought over from MiamiDade with her.

Unregistered
06-03-2021, 01:46 PM
Mel was bad for different reasons than Gwen. Gwen was bad for different reasons than Mel. Both sucked as chiefs. Nothing to do with gender or race, at least not to most.

Unregistered
06-03-2021, 02:07 PM

Ya, people like Nevins, Peluso, and other stupid individuals who couldn't pass a sergeants test didn't want to lose their specialized positions. I don't mean just got a low score on the exams - I mean could even pass with the lowest minimum score. Yet they did stay in their positions thanks to Melvin.

Unregistered
06-03-2021, 02:23 PM
Ya, people like Nevins, Peluso, and other stupid individuals who couldn't pass a sergeants test didn't want to lose their specialized positions. I don't mean just got a low score on the exams - I mean could even pass with the lowest minimum score. Yet they did stay in their positions thanks to Melvin.

PS - and kept us worthy officers from the positions that Melvin gave them until they retired. I guess if someone couldn't make sergeant they didn't like the idea of Boyd putting them back in patrol. J Simon was another one that couldn't even pass a test. There were others. I guess all of them got their positions out of sympathy in the first place. Yet, many of us who couldn't get specialized positions (that were tied up by morons) did prevail and became sergeants, etc. In the long run not being stupid paid off.

Unregistered
06-03-2021, 02:38 PM

I read this and thought back to when Peluso's wife was pregnant. He ran around saying "Beverly's tits are getting so big", etc. He said it in roll call and other places. What a total lack of class he had to talk about his wife in the manner he did. I remember thinking that I'm glad I'm not his wife. Of course very few of them respected women back then anyway.

Unregistered
06-03-2021, 03:31 PM
I remember those who played Standley quite well. Some bought Harley motorcycles, some bought golf clubs, and others bought and smoked cigars. Some of us refused to do that as we thought hard work was all that should count. I guess they were actually the smart ones as they knew what really mattered to him, BS not performance. Now that I look back I would not change a thing. I can hold my head high that I didn't prostitute my values to that little man behind the curtain - as in the Wizard of Oz. Just a little guy pulling levers producing smoke and mirrors, and everyone in Oz though he was the great and mighty wizard. I saw behind the curtain many times as Melvin stood on his soap box. If someone could have purchased him for what he was worth and then sold him for what he thought he was worth they would be a multi-billionaire.

Unregistered
06-03-2021, 07:23 PM
There were people at MPD who were real a$$ holes and they deserve the grief given to them but Nevins is not one of them.

Unregistered
06-03-2021, 08:29 PM
There were people at MPD who were real a$$ holes and they deserve the grief given to them but Nevins is not one of them.

I never said Tim, Ron, or Johnny were bad guys. They were just too stupid to pass easy sergeants exams, yet they were granted specialized positions for life. There was No Fairness to other officers at all under the Melvin regime.

Unregistered
06-07-2021, 10:54 AM
The drunk used to supervise 8-9 guys and every single one of them hated him. Except the FNG, because Al used to sit with him in McDonalds and sip coffee while nursing his hangover, the rest of the guys had to hump the road.

9 guys all marching up to Atkissons office to request a squad transfer, what does that tell you? Everyone hated the drunk.

Unregistered
06-07-2021, 10:11 PM
The drunk used to supervise 8-9 guys and every single one of them hated him. Except the FNG, because Al used to sit with him in McDonalds and sip coffee while nursing his hangover, the rest of the guys had to hump the road.

9 guys all marching up to Atkissons office to request a squad transfer, what does that tell you? Everyone hated the drunk.

Total fabrication made up by a lier. Probably the like short putz that stalked a girlfriend who dumped his sorry ass, so he sliced her tires. He was a short little shit that used to shave the top of his head flat (I guess to actually match his flat head.) He was always whining about something. Perhaps he alone went upstairs to cry like a little girl about Al. Poor little crying Mike always thought he was a bad ass. He was half right, he was an ass, Ass-Wipe to be exact. Good riddance midget.

Unregistered
06-08-2021, 07:15 PM
Total fabrication made up by a lier. Probably the short putz that stalked a girlfriend who dumped his sorry ass, so he sliced her tires. He was a short little shit that used to shave the top of his head flat (I guess to actually match his flat head.) He was always whining about something. Perhaps he alone went upstairs to cry like a little girl about Al. Poor little crying Mike always thought he was a bad ass. He was half right, he was an ass, Ass-Wipe to be exact. Good riddance midget.

A very cynical chronic complainer who was never happy about a damned thing. Whine, Whine, Whine, that's all he ever did. Second thought, he was good at slicing tires in the middle of the night - real brave little guy.

Unregistered
06-13-2021, 03:46 AM
I read this and thought back to when Peluso's wife was pregnant. He ran around saying "Beverly's tits are getting so big", etc. He said it in roll call and other places. What a total lack of class he had to talk about his wife in the manner he did. I remember thinking that I'm glad I'm not his wife. Of course very few of them respected women back then anyway.

Did someone say low IQ low class cheap Italian?

Unregistered
06-15-2021, 01:48 AM
I never said Tim, Ron, or Johnny were bad guys. They were just too stupid to pass easy sergeants exams, yet they were granted specialized positions for life. There was No Fairness to other officers at all under the Melvin regime.

There were a few others who couldn't even pass the sergeants exam also. Almost all of them would say "I didn't want to be a sergeant," even they took the written test and failed it, thus making themselves ineligible to continue the process. Larry D, Sam T, Tim N, Johnny S, and others just shut up about it. Ron P would run around constantly criticizing sergeants, for seemingly doing everything wrong, even though they passed the tests he repeatedly failed. He should have passed the tests and become a sergeant and so he could have shown everyone how to do it right.

Unregistered
06-15-2021, 02:28 AM
There were a few others who couldn't even pass the sergeants exam also. Almost all of them would say "I didn't want to be a sergeant," even they took the written test and failed it, thus making themselves ineligible to continue the process. Larry D, Sam T, Tim N, Johnny S, and others just shut up about it. Ron P would run around constantly criticizing sergeants, for seemingly doing everything wrong, even though they passed the tests he repeatedly failed. He should have passed the tests and become a sergeant and so he could have shown everyone how to do it right.

Are we talking about the Ron who was the best detective that Miramar ever had? Best detective in the entire state? Best detective in the USA? Best detective on the entire face of the planet? Are we talking about the guy with the cartoon voice with a weird slur who was a constant motor mouth about being the world's greatest detective? The one that bragged that the FBI would call him for advice?

Unregistered
06-15-2021, 05:31 PM
Are we talking about the Ron who was the best detective that Miramar ever had? Best detective in the entire state? Best detective in the USA? Best detective on the entire face of the planet? Are we talking about the guy with the cartoon voice with a weird slur who was a constant motor mouth about being the world's greatest detective? The one that bragged that the FBI would call him for advice?

Isn't this the same guy that got a job with the state investigating bedsores in nursing homes?

Unregistered
06-15-2021, 09:22 PM
Don't forget one of the many other things Ron was known for. He was constantly talking about all the jobs that he was being offered. It seems that his expertise was needed at many law enforcement agencies and private companies across the country. Funny how he always turned them down for one reason or another.

Unregistered
06-16-2021, 03:59 AM
Don't forget one of the many other things Ron was known for. He was constantly talking about all the jobs that he was being offered. It seems that his expertise was needed at many law enforcement agencies and private companies across the country. Funny how he always turned them down for one reason or another.

Don't forget "Street Smarts." When Ron criticized supervisors and others he often said that they weren't street smart, while implying that he was. If promotions were based on ego, and not tested law enforcement knowledge, he would have been a five star general. The man clearly needed at least some humility, which he was completely lacking. To bad he never realized that trying to build yourself up by putting others down (many others) doesn't work.

Unregistered
06-16-2021, 01:36 PM
Don't forget "Street Smarts." When Ron criticized supervisors and others he often said that they weren't street smart, while implying that he was. If promotions were based on ego, and not tested law enforcement knowledge, he would have been a five star general. The man clearly needed at least some humility, which he was completely lacking. To bad he never realized that trying to build yourself up by putting others down (many others) doesn't work.

Why is everyone picking on God's gift to Law Enforcement? Religion has Mother Teresa, and Law Enforcement has Ron P. Frankly, I don't know how MPD is surviving now without him now. Those who worked with him in CID knew two things: One, what he said about his brilliant investigative abilities, and Two, how his cases were actually handled. I used to get tired of listening to how great he was so when I would see him coming I would go in the opposite direction.

Unregistered
06-16-2021, 08:15 PM
Why is everyone picking on God's gift to Law Enforcement? Religion has Mother Teresa, and Law Enforcement has Ron P. Frankly, I don't know how MPD is surviving now without him now. Those who worked with him in CID knew two things: One, what he said about his brilliant investigative abilities, and Two, how his cases were actually handled. I used to get tired of listening to how great he was so when I would see him coming I would go in the opposite direction.

A legend in his own mind. I would agree that I have never heard anyone else in law enforcement brag on himself/ herself to the extent that he did. Either he actually believed all the crap he said and was therefore self-deceived or his self esteem was so low he was trying to cover up for a truck load of deficiencies. What really didn't make sense was that he bragged to coworkers who knew it was all a bunch of wishful thinking crap. I can see if he bragged to his family and non law enforcement individuals because they wouldn't know any better and probably believed all his nonsense. But to constantly brag on himself to coworkers who knew it was nonsense made no sense. He would be nice to your face, and then you would hear how he cut you down behind your back; not very nice.

Unregistered
06-17-2021, 02:30 PM
Much worse than not being able to pass would be to fail a promotional exam and still get promoted like AC did. He should of never been promoted to Sgt. but he was and he still f@cked up. He went through life being an ugly, stupid and extremely mean person and Karma caught up to him and took a big bite out of his ass.

He and his Latin buddies set up a black trainee to fail by purposely throwing him into a made up scenario. What these idiots didnt know was that Trainee MM already knew that his FTO and MB and DG were in on it and since he knew them he took no action in the made up scenario. AC still advocated for black Trainee MM to be fired and he was. Good old AC always keeping a black man down.

Unregistered
06-19-2021, 01:53 PM

I had to laugh when thinking about this text and the one before it. Poor Ron P. did talk about the FBI calling him for his expertise in all things. To hear him tell it, they had no idea what to do about anything until they checked with him. Listening to Ron blabbing that crap was so funny, I could hardly keep a straight face. And yes he did brag on how his employment was wanted in various places throughout the nation. All of this talk was from an individual who couldn't pass a promotional exam - that's what helped make it so funny. I regard to many of his many unsolved cases he had an answer for that - the suspect refused to confess - well dah Sherlock. I think that we can all agree on one thing - he was a constant self glorifying bullshiter 🐂.

Unregistered
06-19-2021, 01:56 PM
I had to laugh when thinking about this text and the one before it. Poor Ron P. did talk about the FBI calling him for his expertise in all things. To hear him tell it, they had no idea what to do about anything until they checked with him. Listening to Ron blabbing that crap was so funny, I could hardly keep a straight face. And yes he did brag on how his employment was wanted in various places throughout the nation. All of this talk was from an individual who couldn't pass a promotional exam - that's what helped make it so funny. I regard to many of his many unsolved cases he had an answer for that - the suspect refused to confess - well dah Sherlock. I think that we can all agree on one thing - he was a constant self glorifying bullshiter 🐂.

Wonald Pewuso?

Unregistered
06-19-2021, 02:28 PM
Little known fact: prior to any space launch NASA used to check with Ron due to his vast knowledge and experience in all things. In fact he was offered the job of head rocket scientist but he declined.

Unregistered
06-19-2021, 03:00 PM
I Googled bullshitter and Wonald's picture popped up🐂 💩.

Unregistered
06-19-2021, 03:38 PM

A wonder if his daughter has come to realize the truth about her father's constant bragging on himself and trashing other people without cause?

Unregistered
06-19-2021, 05:20 PM
Little known fact: prior to any space launch NASA used to check with Ron due to his vast knowledge and experience in all things. In fact he was offered the job of head rocket scientist but he declined.

No that blowhard Jim Johnson...

Unregistered
06-19-2021, 05:40 PM
I heard that the only reason they caught and killed Osama Bin Laden was for one reason. The CIA and Department of Defense conferred with the great detective Wonald Pewuso. They would still be looking for him if Wonnie had not have told them how to catch him. I wonder if the FBI was jealous that they were not the only agency that Pewuso has guided with his great repository of law enforcement knowledge? I'm sure that all of them will offer him a job as everyone wants to hire him.

Unregistered
06-19-2021, 08:04 PM
What turned me away from Ron was not his constant talk about how great he was, I really didn't care. I don't care about his test scores either and never paid any attention. What caused me to distrust him was to hear him talk poorly about others and then hear through the grapevine that he was saying similar things about me. I used to think to myself "what did I ever do to him?" which was absolutely nothing. My advice: forget about him and move on.