PDA

View Full Version : Davie Traffic Infraction Enforcement Officer Scott Israel (Really!!!!)

Unregistered
05-14-2021, 06:18 PM
Scott Israel finally landed a job: $65,000/year for working 40 hours a week (something he never did as sheriff!!) and not eligible for any overtime. He will "review the footage from five red light cameras and appear in court if someone challenges the ticket." Looks like his old buddy Kinsey finally found a way to hire Israel. It won't help him vest his FRS pension because Davie is not part of FRS for their pension. Wonder how long he keeps the job when they discover he doesn't know how to turn on the computer or operate any video equipment? Not how I want to be spending my days as a 65 year old!!!!!!

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/crime/fl-ne-scott-israel-back-to-work-20210514-rjhlmznrobbufbftlyfu3i4cvu-story.html

Unregistered
05-14-2021, 06:30 PM
Scott Israel finally landed a job: $65,000/year for working 40 hours a week (something he never did as sheriff!!) and not eligible for any overtime. He will "review the footage from five red light cameras and appear in court if someone challenges the ticket." Looks like his old buddy Kinsey finally found a way to hire Israel. It won't help him vest his FRS pension because Davie is not part of FRS for their pension. Wonder how long he keeps the job when they discover he doesn't know how to turn on the computer or operate any video equipment? Not how I want to be spending my days as a 65 year old!!!!!!

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/crime/fl-ne-scott-israel-back-to-work-20210514-rjhlmznrobbufbftlyfu3i4cvu-story.html

Let me tell you what’s going to happen. One of the mechanisms in the light and camera are going to malfunction. It will be reported, and Scott will give the responsibility of fixing It to someone in the office, who, like Scott won’t have a clue what to do. There will be a crash, someone will get killed, and Scott will blame someone else. He’ll get fired and say it was political.

Unregistered
05-14-2021, 06:39 PM
I can not believe that the Town of Davie is having something to do with this clown after all he has been through. If this doesnt smell like political corruption, I dont know what does.

See what happens as soon as they creek open the door and hire the drinker as CoP and now the patronage begins.

Not a good look for Davie.

Unregistered
05-14-2021, 07:16 PM
JFC. Really, just JFC.

Unregistered
05-14-2021, 08:56 PM
I can not believe that the Town of Davie is having something to do with this clown after all he has been through. If this doesnt smell like political corruption, I dont know what does.

See what happens as soon as they creek open the door and hire the drinker as CoP and now the patronage begins.

Not a good look for Davie.

Ft Lauderdale boys looking out for each other regardless. You have to respect their brotherhood

Unregistered
05-14-2021, 09:01 PM
Ft Lauderdale boys looking out for each other regardless. You have to respect their brotherhood

City boyz for life! All the city officers that were absorbed absorbed by BSO have a brotherhood and compassion for one another. Shame, BSO don’t have that anymore...

Unregistered
05-14-2021, 09:18 PM
I bet this A** clown never wrote a red light citation or ever testified in traffic court. Yet he was the most qualified candidate for the job? Love it. He’ll get caught voiding tickets for some political hack and be back in the headlines again.

Unregistered
05-14-2021, 09:47 PM
City boyz for life! All the city officers that were absorbed absorbed by BSO have a brotherhood and compassion for one another. Shame, BSO don’t have that anymore...
City who???? Are you kidding me? 2 and a half years later after kinsey said no to a sworn position, dale told him no way in regards to ocean reef, dimmagio said hell no to adding him to the marijuana crew, and last but not least polan giggled when he asked to be brought into seminole. Amd now because of this joke you are going to claim brotherhood? Please get your facts straight they are a joke and in the most ironic of ways just added to the embarassment that was the FLPD administration. Finally, some closure to the circus.

Unregistered
05-15-2021, 01:34 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHA, I wonder if that will keep his house out of foreclosure???? Somebody better get back to serving pizza…

Unregistered
05-15-2021, 02:06 AM
Did they give him a drug test? They better.

Unregistered
05-15-2021, 04:59 AM
We all know he truly blew it with Parkland. Let's give a chance to save face.

Unregistered
05-15-2021, 05:11 AM
This just goes to show you what an idiot Israel is. Had he been a real cop and Sheriff, and not attempt to pander to the black community and listen to the idiots he hired as well supported the Deputies rather than handcuff them and take away our discretion, he probably would still be Sheriff today. Let's even say for $hits and giggles, he only won one term. 4 years. At 180k a year. At his current rate of pay, it will take him 11 years to make as much. And, even if he lost to politics, he would have still probably been able to use that he was Sheriff for 4 years to promote himself for consulting jobs like Lamberti does. The only shooting he would have had to face was the airport shooting and that would have been in the very last week or two of his administration. I am sure if the Airport shooting after action review still showed the same **** ups, he could have at least deflected it as dirty politics by whomever he lost to. And if he won again in 2016 like he did, and didn't get in with Runcie and the rest of the Broward Democraps and stood his ground as a true leader and LEO would, MSD might not have happened. And he would still be getting 180k a year. Ah, if only the crystal ball had working batteries.

Unregistered
05-15-2021, 02:37 PM
So his application should be public record now. Be interesting to see the misstatements put in that one.

Unregistered
05-15-2021, 02:49 PM
This just goes to show you what an idiot Israel is. Had he been a real cop and Sheriff, and not attempt to pander to the black community and listen to the idiots he hired as well supported the Deputies rather than handcuff them and take away our discretion, he probably would still be Sheriff today. Let's even say for $hits and giggles, he only won one term. 4 years. At 180k a year. At his current rate of pay, it will take him 11 years to make as much. And, even if he lost to politics, he would have still probably been able to use that he was Sheriff for 4 years to promote himself for consulting jobs like Lamberti does. The only shooting he would have had to face was the airport shooting and that would have been in the very last week or two of his administration. I am sure if the Airport shooting after action review still showed the same **** ups, he could have at least deflected it as dirty politics by whomever he lost to. And if he won again in 2016 like he did, and didn't get in with Runcie and the rest of the Broward Democraps and stood his ground as a true leader and LEO would, MSD might not have happened. And he would still be getting 180k a year. Ah, if only the crystal ball had working batteries.

If if’s and but’s were candy and nuts!

Unregistered
05-15-2021, 04:12 PM
So his application should be public record now. Be interesting to see the misstatements put in that one.

Well at least there are no nurses in his past unlike the current clown

Unregistered
05-15-2021, 04:40 PM

You all are so stupid! OMG! Get a life and go fishing you idiot Scott hater's.

Unregistered
05-15-2021, 04:46 PM
He probably forgot to put in that he was with your momma dumb _ss! Get a life. Hope Scott gets voted in this way you Scott hater's will retire soon enough.

Unregistered
05-15-2021, 10:29 PM
He probably forgot to put in that he was with your momma dumb _ss! Get a life. Hope Scott gets voted in this way you Scott hater's will retire soon enough.

Even with his CSS pay he can’t raise the fees to run for office. You don’t think anyone is stupid enough to give him money?

Unregistered
05-16-2021, 01:03 AM

Well stupid Phucks like you continue to try and damage his reputation with all your stupid comments and have failed. He is a great guy and will continue moving forward in clearing his name.
You saw the deputies get there job back already. We wonder what truth has not been exposed to the public about that.
Like Trump or not, he had a valid point and exposed the lying media and politicians.
This was a political stunt and now who has got arrested? Figure this out stupid phucks.

Unregistered
05-16-2021, 01:33 AM
Well stupid Phucks like you continue to try and damage his reputation with all your stupid comments and have failed. He is a great guy and will continue moving forward in clearing his name.
You saw the deputies get there job back already. We wonder what truth has not been exposed to the public about that.
Like Trump or not, he had a valid point and exposed the lying media and politicians.
This was a political stunt and now who has got arrested? Figure this out stupid phucks.

You’re an idiot, the removal of the amazing incompetent one saved lives. Had Israel resigned after his massive failure he could have gotten a decent separation package. But he chose to go on tv and tell the world how amazing he is. He should have been charged with negligence.

Unregistered
05-16-2021, 03:10 AM
Oh how the mighty have fallen!

Unregistered
05-16-2021, 03:11 AM
From Sheriff to traffic cop! Lmfao

Unregistered
05-17-2021, 08:31 PM
He needs a segway scooter.

Unregistered
05-17-2021, 08:37 PM
He needs a segway scooter.

He’s too stupid to operate one!

Unregistered
05-18-2021, 12:23 PM

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/crime/fl-ne-scott-israel-back-to-work-20210514-rjhlmznrobbufbftlyfu3i4cvu-story.html this is an important revenue generating position congrats scott!

Unregistered
05-18-2021, 12:49 PM
this is an important revenue generating position congrats scott!

Hahahaha the cameras generate revenue. The amazing Meter Maid will lose a large percentage of it because he’s a phucking lazy moron.

Unregistered
05-18-2021, 12:56 PM
Why do you care? He is gone. What do you do for BSO?

Unregistered
05-18-2021, 01:38 PM
Why do you care? He is gone. What do you do for BSO?

Just watching the destruction of another agency by Ft Laud PD alumni. Remember that third rate cop Kinsey also contributed to the death tolls at the airport and MSD by hiding and not taking appropriate action. By hiring his moron butt buddy Israel he is setting Davie up for fall. I’m entertained by it. What do you do for any organization Brett? You still assaulting disabled kids in bathrooms?

Unregistered
05-18-2021, 03:29 PM
What a priceless comedy for Broward County law enforcement. As entertaining as Goodfellas.

Unregistered
05-18-2021, 06:04 PM
What a priceless comedy for Broward County law enforcement. As entertaining as Goodfellas.

Same one person writing negative post about Israel. Take your medication loser.

Unregistered
05-18-2021, 06:42 PM
Same one person writing negative post about Israel. Take your medication loser.

You mean the same tubby sack of sh!t defending the incompetent loser. Just like when you used to write we all voted for Israel. Hahahah you all are just one fat tub of sh!t. Meter maid can’t even win a primary hahahaha.

Unregistered
05-18-2021, 06:53 PM
From Sheriff to traffic cop! Lmfao

NOT a traffic cop. Israel is basically a clerk who sits at a desk and looks at videos to see if the computer-generated tickets are correct (is it the right plate number and did the car run the red light). That's about it. He's not pulling anyone over and stroking tickets. He's a CSA behind a desk. That's it.

Unregistered
05-18-2021, 06:57 PM
Just watching the destruction of another agency by Ft Laud PD alumni. Remember that third rate cop Kinsey also contributed to the death tolls at the airport and MSD by hiding and not taking appropriate action. By hiring his moron butt buddy Israel he is setting Davie up for fall. I’m entertained by it. What do you do for any organization Brett? You still assaulting disabled kids in bathrooms?

The Israel kids were another one of Israel's many incompetent failures. Israel always pushed sports!! sports!! sports!! and bragged to the whole world about how amazing his boys were at sports. BSO Command suckups went to the football and lacrosse games of the two boys. Then they both got into third rate colleges and dropped out to become total losers. The only one who I heard made anything of herself is the girl who at least finished college. At least she won't have to be living in mom and dad's basement like her two lazy and dumb brothers.

Unregistered
05-18-2021, 09:20 PM
The Israel kids were another one of Israel's many incompetent failures. Israel always pushed sports!! sports!! sports!! and bragged to the whole world about how amazing his boys were at sports. BSO Command suckups went to the football and lacrosse games of the two boys. Then they both got into third rate colleges and dropped out to become total losers. The only one who I heard made anything of herself is the girl who at least finished college. At least she won't have to be living in mom and dad's basement like her two lazy and dumb brothers.

Sounds to me like even family members don’t have anything nice to say about about that dumb Phuck Israel. But it’s one person huh Tubby?