PDA

View Full Version : June and July NO airport details Congratulations we started early

Unregistered
05-09-2021, 07:05 PM
This might be one of the first times in BSO history that we do something with a sense of togetherness, like a true brotherhood. Apparently most of us started early and now the airport command is forced to pay OT. ALL THE STUPID RULES that Jen the clam arbitrarily imposed, rules that we didn't have to worry about before KRONOS. Well done guys, feel proud to those who are making this sacrifice. We have done more with this actions than any union before.

Unregistered
05-09-2021, 07:13 PM
The airport has a command of duffus that don't have a backbone, just screwing with hardworking district deputies (Someone said Drew), with very few exceptions, then you also have to deal with the high risk high liability aspect of different agencies that can get you civil fines of upto $20,000 or suspended just because someone doesn't like the police in today's climate. On top of that you add the Clam taking away the permanent details. I rather see that she gives permanent details, even if I don't get any, because at least whoever gets them has a sense of what they are getting.

Unregistered
05-09-2021, 07:18 PM
Not to mention that the airport has become a 💩-hole district. A lot of domestic, fights, people without mask 😷 an alpha or a fight. Issues with TSA, BCAD, the airlines. That detaio should be paid $80/hour. You take more risks at the airport than at a bar. Make the airport great again.

Unregistered
05-09-2021, 07:18 PM
The airport has a command of duffus that don't have a backbone, just screwing with hardworking district deputies (Someone said Drew), with very few exceptions, then you also have to deal with the high risk high liability aspect of different agencies that can get you civil fines of upto $20,000 or suspended just because someone doesn't like the police in today's climate. On top of that you add the Clam taking away the permanent details. I rather see that she gives permanent details, even if I don't get any, because at least whoever gets them has a sense of what they are getting.

Drew is great peeps. You’re a clown dude.

Unregistered
05-09-2021, 07:23 PM
Not to mention that the airport has become a 💩-hole district. A lot of domestic, fights, people without mask 😷 an alpha or a fight. Issues with TSA, BCAD, the airlines. That detaio should be paid $80/hour. You take more risks at the airport than at a bar. Make the airport great again.

80 an hour would not be enough for me to take a detail at the airport. It would need to be north of 100 an hour and even then I’m thinking like $157 an hour. After your risking your job by working it seriously.

Unregistered
05-09-2021, 07:27 PM
Drew is great peeps. You’re a clown dude.

Agreed. Drew takes care of us. Zero complaints

Unregistered
05-09-2021, 07:56 PM
It's not Drew. It's the airport environment, Jenn and the cheap flights. No matter what it paid, I wouldn't go there for any reason in the world.

Unregistered
05-09-2021, 08:04 PM
The airport got to pay more and deputies deserve more respect and recognition. I agree Jen made it worst.
Why the hell did she have to take away the permanent details under the pretense that the schedule change?

Unregistered
05-09-2021, 08:08 PM
I just want something else to happen there. Another 33, member of the media be aware, keeping people like Jen in her position, castrating deputies, disrespecting them and taking away the ability to produce revenue for a decent living, now you know who to blame. Jen the clam and whoever protects her at the deputies' expense.

Unregistered
05-09-2021, 08:24 PM
I just want something else to happen there. Another 33, member of the media be aware, keeping people like Jen in her position, castrating deputies, disrespecting them and taking away the ability to produce revenue for a decent living, now you know who to blame. Jen the clam and whoever protects her at the deputies' expense.

I just found out that Kronos is going away!!! Fact!!! Keep up the good work and stick together.

Unregistered
05-09-2021, 09:03 PM
The telegram app is blowing up they can't find people to work. Outstanding!!!!!

Unregistered
05-09-2021, 10:20 PM
I just found out that Kronos is going away!!! Fact!!! Keep up the good work and stick together.

They cannot keep Kronos for all I care, because we can at least see what's available. The combination KRONOS, Telegram and going back to permanent would make the best option. Getting rid of Jen's stupid unnecessary rigid rules is perfection.

Unregistered
05-09-2021, 10:21 PM
Yes, we can keep KRONOS, get rid of Jen unnecessary unhelpful rules.

Unregistered
05-09-2021, 10:22 PM
Stick together.

Unregistered
05-09-2021, 11:16 PM
Regardless of the problems pointed out here, and they are very valid....I would not work the airport. The environment is getting worse and the pay is never going to be worth the risk. It's a jungle. You have people whom are used to resolving their problems with violence, alcohol, overbooked flights and rude airport personnel, crowded terminals and very cheap flights which attract people from literally the alleys. Combine that with the nationwide media trend to blame the police for everything, disobey all authority, use violence more and more and the political schemes to throw cops under the bus for every tiny act of actual police work. You would have to be a fool to work in that environment in this day and age.

Unregistered
05-10-2021, 12:59 AM
That ^^^ statement is so true. I can't agree more.

Unregistered
05-10-2021, 06:18 AM
Regardless of the problems pointed out here, and they are very valid....I would not work the airport. The environment is getting worse and the pay is never going to be worth the risk. It's a jungle. You have people whom are used to resolving their problems with violence, alcohol, overbooked flights and rude airport personnel, crowded terminals and very cheap flights which attract people from literally the alleys. Combine that with the nationwide media trend to blame the police for everything, disobey all authority, use violence more and more and the political schemes to throw cops under the bus for every tiny act of actual police work. You would have to be a fool to work in that environment in this day and age.

IJS. Hell let's just pull out. The district is hurt. BCAD in control and command just trying to make it to retirement.

Unregistered
05-10-2021, 07:28 AM
80 an hour would not be enough for me to take a detail at the airport. It would need to be north of 100 an hour and even then I’m thinking like $157 an hour. After your risking your job by working it seriously.

I'm trying to keep the airport bathrooms clean as possible. I'm using pinesol on all the floors and bowls. Do you recommend that I add bleach ?

Unregistered
05-10-2021, 07:36 AM
This might be one of the first times in BSO history that we do something with a sense of togetherness, like a true brotherhood. Apparently most of us started early and now the airport command is forced to pay OT. ALL THE STUPID RULES that Jen the clam arbitrarily imposed, rules that we didn't have to worry about before KRONOS. Well done guys, feel proud to those who are making this sacrifice. We have done more with this actions than any union before.

It dosent bother me that you lazy Deputies sit on you're lazy duff's all day and get overpaid, But I have real work to do. Please lift your swollen ankles when I come by with the vaccum and please stop spitting you're tobacco on the carpet. Thank you from janitorial services.

Unregistered
05-10-2021, 07:39 AM

Do you really think Michael Jackson was a, you know; into children ?

Unregistered
05-10-2021, 07:42 AM
The airport got to pay more and deputies deserve more respect and recognition. I agree Jen made it worst.
Why the hell did she have to take away the permanent details under the pretense that the schedule change?

Boy George, or George Michael's ?

Unregistered
05-10-2021, 10:28 AM
Boy George, or George Michael's ?

Wherever you see these type of replies, you know that the clam reads this.

$80 an hour airport details.
$More respect for deputies
Back to permanent Jen.

Unregistered
05-10-2021, 03:36 PM

This ^^^ must be repeated louder.

Unregistered
05-10-2021, 11:32 PM
The airport is starting to feel a pinch, but lets give them a good kick in the balls, hold out for over on the BCAD details, they are paying overtime. They have been paying Sgt's so now it's time for the union to ask why Sgt's are getting overtime for sweet spots when a deputy could be working that spot.

Unregistered
05-11-2021, 01:52 AM
The airport is starting to feel a pinch, but lets give them a good kick in the balls, hold out for over on the BCAD details, they are paying overtime. They have been paying Sgt's so now it's time for the union to ask why Sgt's are getting overtime for sweet spots when a deputy could be working that spot.

I rather enjoy a good kick in the balls

Unregistered
05-11-2021, 01:54 AM

Back to permanent Jen.

Duran Duran or Flock of Segals ?

Unregistered
05-11-2021, 03:15 AM
I would NEVER work the airport. It has nothing to do with Jenn, or the Sgts. The place is a cess pool packed with animals, I don't care what you do with the pay, or how you shuffle supervisors around, I would not be willing to got there to board a flight or work. NEVER !!!!

Unregistered
05-11-2021, 04:50 AM
The airport experience, where do I even start?

The people don't even shower or put on clothes! Literally, they show up to fly to Philly or Detroit in their pajamas stinking of booze and weed, they haven't showered since they bonded out. The airport workers are rude as hell and hate their jobs and take it out on anyone they can find. Unattended brat kids running around peeing their pants and stealing stuff. The flights are at about 160% seating capacity so the airline people just grin and tell the people they may be able to get them a seat the next day and before you know it they are pulling each other's weaves out and breaking everything in sight. If you're the lucky one called to the terminal to break it up, you will be called a racist and there is a good chance video of you will be edited and put up on the news and your career is done. NO THANKS !!!!

COUNT ME OUT. !!!

Unregistered
05-11-2021, 12:53 PM
🔝⬆️That post is on point.
Mark my words: Working at the Fort Lauderdaleghanistan Airport is just a matter of time before something happens and one of us get blamed again. Let Jenn be blamed.

Unregistered
05-11-2021, 01:11 PM

The people don't even shower or put on clothes! Literally, they show up to fly to Philly or Detroit in their pajamas stinking of booze and weed, they haven't showered since they bonded out. The airport workers are rude as hell and hate their jobs and take it out on anyone they can find. Unattended brat kids running around peeing their pants and stealing stuff. The flights are at about 160% seating capacity so the airline people just grin and tell the people they may be able to get them a seat the next day and before you know it they are pulling each other's weaves out and breaking everything in sight. If you're the lucky one called to the terminal to break it up, you will be called a racist and there is a good chance video of you will be edited and put up on the news and your career is done. NO THANKS !!!!

COUNT ME OUT. !!!

Right on Brother, they can have that detail. Anyone working at the airport should have their head examined!

Unregistered
05-11-2021, 04:25 PM
Thank you for your kind words. The combination of the environment at the airport and our horrible upper management makes it impossible to go into an environment like that and expect to keep your life and career in tact. The airport environment itself is bad enough. I wouldn't consider it just based on the airport itself. Society is quickly reverting to the stone age. Political entities and billionaires are carefully pushing us toward race wars to divide us. And our command staff, the SAO and everyone else wants our head as soon as we do any aggressive police work. Breaking up a fight where a certain segment of society is involved almost guarantees you will be dragged through a couple of investigations, fired, your face plastered all over the media and labeled a "white supremecist" or a "rogue cop". You could even end up in a prison cell. I have no problem with Jenn. She takes orders from higher ups and she has to please outside customers and their wacky needs. She can be a ****ch, but that wouldn't stop me from some of the other details. But hell no to the airport. Working there just puts you a lot closer to being the next Derek Chauvin. It is 2021, after all. Let BLM handle security there.

Unregistered
05-11-2021, 06:40 PM
Jen is not blameless at all. Some of those rules she pulls out of her as. No bosses tell her anything. That woman respect no boss. She is a self-serving, control freak clam.

Unregistered
05-11-2021, 07:04 PM
She is not blameless when it comes to deputies not wanting to work the airport details. She is rude and condescending to deputies, always trying to jam them up for no reason. They will end up hiring security and another crazier incident will happen. BLAME THE CLAM.

Unregistered
05-12-2021, 03:43 AM
She is not blameless when it comes to deputies not wanting to work the airport details. She is rude and condescending to deputies, always trying to jam them up for no reason. They will end up hiring security and another crazier incident will happen. BLAME THE CLAM.

The Godfather or A Bronx Tale ?

Unregistered
05-12-2021, 03:56 AM

Back to permanent Jen.

You must be an Air Supply fan

Unregistered
05-12-2021, 07:12 PM
You must be an Air Supply fan

Air Supply fan?
You must be the clam

Unregistered
05-12-2021, 07:38 PM

COUNT ME OUT. !!!

Exactly Spot On. It like trying to swim in a sewer with no life preserver available.

Unregistered
05-12-2021, 07:40 PM
If there’s no detail deputies at the airport the brawls at spirit will make UFC fight night look like a family vacation to universal Disney. Watch out, maybe they can pay Michael Buffer to work in the terminal on a hot mic yelling about “Let’s get ready to rumble”.......Let’s get it on!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
05-12-2021, 11:46 PM
Spirit can hire their own security guards.

Unregistered
05-13-2021, 01:59 AM
If there’s no detail deputies at the airport the brawls at spirit will make UFC fight night look like a family vacation to universal Disney. Watch out, maybe they can pay Michael Buffer to work in the terminal on a hot mic yelling about “Let’s get ready to rumble”.......Let’s get it on!!!!!!!!

Bravo, we are LLLLLLiiiiiiVVVVVEEEEE!!!!!

Unregistered
05-13-2021, 03:48 AM
They are giving OT. Let's see for how long she can sustain the way they treat us. Even though only a faction of Deputies are responding to the call to not take any airport details, we are making a difference. Just see how many details are going uncovered and notice how they are offering OT. Stick together.

Unregistered
05-13-2021, 03:50 AM
Air Supply fan?
You must be the clam

No, that would be Barry White

Unregistered
05-13-2021, 03:51 AM
The detail office clam feels so special because their office is called the "special details office", but they only special thing are our hardworking deputies that she treats with disdain and hates. If we all stop for a month taking absolutely no details, they will fire her, no reason for that office to exist. At least we are doing it at the airport fort Lauderdalphganistan.

Unregistered
05-13-2021, 05:36 AM
The detail office clam feels so special because their office is called the "special details office", but they only special thing are our hardworking deputies that she treats with disdain and hates. If we all stop for a month taking absolutely no details, they will fire her, no reason for that office to exist. At least we are doing it at the airport fort Lauderdalphganistan.

You have a better chance of clicking you're heels together three times Dorothy

Unregistered
05-14-2021, 03:38 AM
You have a better chance of clicking you're heels together three times Dorothy

We are already getting something done scarecrow.

Unregistered
05-14-2021, 10:25 AM
There are a few people who are hold outs but for the most part between the details not being filled and running on 8 or 9 assigned deputies the airport command is feeling the CRUNCH!!!! Keep it up guys.

An International Airport running with only 8 deputies, WOW they really learned from the past mistakes.

Unregistered
05-14-2021, 04:09 PM
Channel 7 Breaking News, active shooter next to the Fort Lauderdale airport, Fort Lauderdale PD currently looking for the shooter. I wonder how many deputies are working at the airport today. What happens if the shooter tries to blend in at one of the terminals while FLPD looks for the shooter? Lesson learned?

Unregistered
05-17-2021, 11:20 PM
Well, the command staff has figured it out....the game is over. They are now hiring OT for the terminals and having the terminal deputies work the TSA checkpoints. Well lets stick together until we get some change..... We know know their game. Sooner or later they will get the message.

Unregistered
05-18-2021, 01:33 AM
Well, the command staff has figured it out....the game is over. They are now hiring OT for the terminals and having the terminal deputies work the TSA checkpoints. Well lets stick together until we get some change..... We know know their game. Sooner or later they will get the message.

Your command staff sits down to pee. Just like that little sgt you have. You can thank that other little sawed off major that was demoted to capt. Sedanos....samdano....suck a dico...however you say his little name. He ruined it all then little pnus neck Schroeder put the nail in the coffin. Either way I still work the details there.

Unregistered
05-18-2021, 06:14 AM
I'm not doing them in June. I won't do them in July. I won't even thing about working the airport in August. I won't work there in September. I won't set foot in that dump in October. Won't happen in November either......

Unregistered
05-18-2021, 07:49 AM
Your command staff sits down to pee. Just like that little sgt you have. You can thank that other little sawed off major that was demoted to capt. Sedanos....samdano....suck a dico...however you say his little name. He ruined it all then little pnus neck Schroeder put the nail in the coffin. Either way I still work the details there.

Get ready to handle paper calls on your details, the way it was done before. Your going to start earning your 43 dollars an hour.

Unregistered
05-19-2021, 09:39 PM
Get ready to handle paper calls on your details, the way it was done before. Your going to start earning your 43 dollars an hour.

Who cares?
You poor souls will handle that paper with Drew screwed, papps-piloma and booger The Clam can do that with you

Unregistered
05-19-2021, 10:46 PM
Enjoy the airport details you suckers...LOL

Unregistered
05-20-2021, 04:07 AM

I'm afraid that a jet engine is gonna suck in a couple pelicans. One minute scouting for fish, the next a ball of feathers and a burning engine

Unregistered
05-20-2021, 12:50 PM
How long will it take to stand up off the toilet, and put that duty belt back on? The NTSB will be done their investigation by then. I think a few of you know who I am referring to

Unregistered
05-21-2021, 12:20 AM

I've put on a few pounds since COVID. I'm a stealthy 293 Lbs. When the airlines start weighing passengers, will I be able to get on ?

Unregistered
05-21-2021, 10:25 PM
How's the June roster for airport details looking? :-P

Unregistered
05-24-2021, 02:33 PM
How's the June roster for airport details looking? :-P

Slim as usual

Unregistered
05-25-2021, 02:26 AM
Slim as usual

Nothing slim at the airport. You must not be talking about the deputies.

Unregistered
05-25-2021, 02:34 AM
Nothing slim at the airport. You must not be talking about the deputies.

Better hydrate up, it's getting hot outside. Cut my grass and got lightheaded

Unregistered
05-25-2021, 07:14 AM
Details are not posted yet, there is a holiday weekend coming up and they are expecting a large increase in travel this weekend. The district is feeling the pinch and trying to fight back by not paying overtime. Please try and stick together so we can show them the power is in the deputies hands and not the administration.

Unregistered
05-26-2021, 04:07 AM
Details are not posted yet, there is a holiday weekend coming up and they are expecting a large increase in travel this weekend. The district is feeling the pinch and trying to fight back by not paying overtime. Please try and stick together so we can show them the power is in the deputies hands and not the administration.

They just offered OT, but we haven't even gotten to June and July. Imagine the impact if we work together to get rid clammy treatment towards deputies. We want permanent details back at the airport, respect when we call the detail Office and not a clam that treat us like dirt.

Unregistered
05-27-2021, 12:47 AM
Well they posted the tsa details today, let’s see who does and doesn’t work them. I’ve noticed a lot of Lt’s working the details. Pretty bad when your a Lt and you need to work a detail that was created for deputies.

Unregistered
05-27-2021, 10:11 AM
I'm not working there. No way. Found a better gig. No drama either.

Unregistered
05-27-2021, 08:25 PM
Well they posted the tsa details today, let’s see who does and doesn’t work them. I’ve noticed a lot of Lt’s working the details. Pretty bad when your a Lt and you need to work a detail that was created for deputies.

Details weren’t “created for deputies!” Such a clown you are. Anyone can work details for the most part. Instead of running your pie hole, why don’t you work the details. There are always openings all over the county. Go run to your cry room.

Unregistered
05-27-2021, 08:45 PM
Same old divide and conquer technique. Lieutenants against Deputies, DLE Deputies against DOD Deputies, Sworn against civilians, Dispatchers against CASTILLO. NO, NO and NO again Clam. Even dispatchers take a beating working for the airport.

Who cares if the Lts. work them or if some Deputies work them too? I don't. People have their individual needs and some people are more money desperate than others. The fact of the matter is that a lot of checkpoints were uncovered last month and this month too. Let's see what happens for JUNE AND JULY. Treat us well, talk to us like people who deserve your respect. Give good customer service when we call and negotiate better those airport details. They sell alcohol and the place have become more raggedy. Why are we still paying regular detail pay there? That should be $80 / hr.

Unregistered
05-28-2021, 01:05 AM
Details weren’t “created for deputies!” Such a clown you are. Anyone can work details for the most part. Instead of running your pie hole, why don’t you work the details. There are always openings all over the county. Go run to your cry room.

Uh, if you've have been here long enough you would know that Lt's were not allowed to work details, they were for deputies and Sgts. Then Sgt Cady (now retired) transfers to the Port as a Lt. At the time the Port was paying overtime to deputies and Sgts. The newly promoted Lt was unable to get any Port overtime so he created the port rate for details and made it so Lt's can work details.

Unregistered
05-28-2021, 02:11 AM
This will be a big travel month. Spirit (greyhound of the sky) will be busy with people flying to Detroit and Philly to go find out who their pappy is. A lot of the jails and courts have let "the less dangerous" people out too, so they can go to Wal Mart and book a $49 vacation. It ought to be interesting

Unregistered
05-28-2021, 10:16 PM
Here we go again, this time Miami. The usual actors, usual behavior. Why would you get yourself involved in this for a few extra bucks? If you want to get to retirement unscathed, these are the events and the "people" to avoid. WE are the enemy. Nobody has our backs but one another. Let them kill each other. The airports are becoming jungles.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/another-massive-brawl-breaks-miami-international-airport-video/

Unregistered
05-28-2021, 11:03 PM
If that happened at Fort Lauderdale Airport, they wouldn't go to jail, deputies would be filing out use of force forms and wondering if they are going to be fired. Then the actors would be crying that they missed their flights and the Lt would use district money to buy them all a flight back to their wonderful home.

Unregistered
05-29-2021, 01:25 AM
They should put them on the No Fly list. When they want to go see their churn in Charlotte or Newark, they can take the freeway.

Unregistered
05-29-2021, 01:51 AM
This will be a big travel month. Spirit (greyhound of the sky) will be busy with people flying to Detroit and Philly to go find out who their pappy is. A lot of the jails and courts have let "the less dangerous" people out too, so they can go to Wal Mart and book a $49 vacation. It ought to be interesting

What kind of business model is Spirit Airlines following. I would think that they would want 100% of the US population flying on their airline. They seem totally focused on only the less than 14% of the population - the violent percentage. It can't believe that they can remain profitable in the long run.

Unregistered
05-29-2021, 03:43 AM

How come you dont need a fishing license if your using a cane pole, aka: mullet rifle.

Unregistered
05-29-2021, 03:54 AM
This shithole country caters to these inbred animals. America is done

Unregistered
05-29-2021, 10:19 AM
BF's are vicious savages anymore. Wild animals. They cannot live amongst humans.

Unregistered
05-29-2021, 03:53 PM
How come you dont need a fishing license if your using a cane pole, aka: mullet rifle.

Cause that is racist, we all know the knee-grows can’t afford a license.

Unregistered
05-31-2021, 06:43 AM
Jenn stop introducing race in this thread. Nothing to do with it.

Unregistered
05-31-2021, 06:43 AM

The clam should go away with it.

Unregistered
06-01-2021, 05:16 PM
Several OT slots available today. SIDA Required!!

Will you treat us better detail boss lady?
Are we getting permanent back at the airport?
Will we negotiate the airport detail pay to $80 hr?

Those are quality of life issues. It's safer and more fiscally responsible to pay detail than OT.
United we stand, divided we fall.

Unregistered
06-01-2021, 05:27 PM
"Airport OT open to Sgts too."
Desperate much?

Another one is that the airport command has to stand up for their deputies, instead of just harassing them. People don't even want to work OT for one specific sergeant.

Can we go back to permanent details?
Why did the powerful detail lady took them away from the people? Permanent details gives more responsibility to an assignment and makes the client feel better about their deputy, who they know.

Unregistered
06-01-2021, 05:40 PM
"Airport OT open to Sgts too."
Desperate much?

Another one is that the airport command has to stand up for their deputies, instead of just harassing them. People don't even want to work OT for one specific sergeant.

Can we go back to permanent details?
Why did the powerful detail lady took them away from the people? Permanent details gives more responsibility to an assignment and makes the client feel better about their deputy, who they know.

Make that two specific sergeants, the salt and pepper knuckle heads of the airport!!!

Unregistered
06-02-2021, 01:18 AM
About 5 or 6 things would have to change before I would even consider working at the airport. Offering a bunch of felons $40 airfare and selling them Hennessey is but one of many really bad ideas. I would rather experience that from a great distance. You can have it.

Unregistered
06-02-2021, 10:31 AM
About 5 or 6 things would have to change before I would even consider working at the airport. Offering a bunch of felons $40 airfare and selling them Hennessey is but one of many really bad ideas. I would rather experience that from a great distance. You can have it.

That’s a good call.

Unregistered
06-02-2021, 11:24 AM

Are you talking about the Lt that buys airline tickets to felons who fight and disrupt a fight. His restorative justice program is to buy they tickets to fly home instead of arrest them. Then cell phone video lands on the news and he wants to throw it on the deputies.

Unregistered
06-02-2021, 04:05 PM
Are you talking about the Lt that buys airline tickets to felons who fight and disrupt a fight. His restorative justice program is to buy they tickets to fly home instead of arrest them. Then cell phone video lands on the news and he wants to throw it on the deputies.

Not allowed to talk about that

Unregistered
06-02-2021, 06:12 PM

Well think about it, he can put them on Spirit Airlines and they just blend right in with the other low life's already there. No one can tell the difference. If they act up - they still fit in with the rest of Spirit's regular passengers. Actually it's not a bad plan. Fly the scum somewhere else and no one notices.

Unregistered
06-02-2021, 06:30 PM
Well think about it, he can put them on Spirit Airlines and they just blend right in with the other low life's already there. No one can tell the difference. If they act up - they still fit in with the rest of Spirit's regular passengers. Actually it's not a bad plan. Fly the scum somewhere else and no one notices.

Is a plane flight smoother in the summer or in the winter ?

Unregistered
06-03-2021, 10:32 AM
Telegram has gone silent, they are greating a list of family and friends to call to fill the TSA spots for overtime. The airport family and friends list so only certain people get the overtime. Let's use Kronos against them, we need to start checking it and see if the detail is filled. If the detail isn't filled just check who is working that day. Then see if they are handing out overtime fairly. Don't let up the pressure!

Unregistered
06-03-2021, 11:59 AM
That's a really good idea

Unregistered
06-04-2021, 07:17 PM
Telegram has gone silent, they are greating a list of family and friends to call to fill the TSA spots for overtime. The airport family and friends list so only certain people get the overtime. Let's use Kronos against them, we need to start checking it and see if the detail is filled. If the detail isn't filled just check who is working that day. Then see if they are handing out overtime fairly. Don't let up the pressure!

Stand together. They are feeling the pain, even if they do not admitted we are sending a message. We recognize all those who are sacrificing themselves, paying the price for quality of life and more respect from the old clam.