PDA

View Full Version : Humm where's the May airport details

Unregistered
04-27-2021, 11:31 PM
Sat is May 1st...I guess no one is doing any airport checkpoints....where's the list on Krapponos...

Unregistered
04-28-2021, 12:04 AM
Airport after CovID has turned into a complete $hithole. There are fights everyday and nothing but rats flying these cheap flights. Nobody wants to deal with that. I'll sit under my tree in my nice district and listen to D3 break up fights

Unregistered
04-29-2021, 08:08 AM
Airport after CovID has turned into a complete $hithole. There are fights everyday and nothing but rats flying these cheap flights. Nobody wants to deal with that. I'll sit under my tree in my nice district and listen to D3 break up fights

I have to admit it is entertaining to listen to the crap they have to deal with in D3.

Unregistered
04-29-2021, 09:29 AM
Who cares where they are. Don’t sign up for them until there’s a significant detail raise. They will get the point!

Unregistered
04-29-2021, 10:03 AM
The airport use to be a great place to work until the 2 idiots (capt. Ball suckered and LT. Scrotum) arrived. Then they brought on the worst Sergeants in the history of bso except for may 2 good ones. Everyone is jumping ship because of these idiots.

Unregistered
04-30-2021, 04:20 PM
The airport use to be a great place to work until the 2 idiots (capt. Ball suckered and LT. Scrotum) arrived. Then they brought on the worst Sergeants in the history of bso except for may 2 good ones. Everyone is jumping ship because of these idiots.

I think it’s still a great place to work! Just do your job!

Unregistered
05-02-2021, 04:58 AM
Who cares where they are. Don’t sign up for them until there’s a significant detail raise. They will get the point!

I’ve noticed a huge decrease in detail coverage already at the airport. They are hiring OT to cover the checkpoints. They have to be covered. Keep up the good work! We need to keep sending the message to the Clam!!!!!

Unregistered
05-02-2021, 04:59 AM
I think it’s still a great place to work! Just do your job!

100 % agree. I like working there.

Unregistered
05-02-2021, 07:05 PM
I’ve noticed a huge decrease in detail coverage already at the airport. They are hiring OT to cover the checkpoints. They have to be covered. Keep up the good work! We need to keep sending the message to the Clam!!!!!
Learn how to work smart, the airport has to pay overtime just to fill the road positions. They are now paying overtime for the tsa details. Make them pay and maybe they will learn their lesson. For once try and stick together troops!!!!!

Unregistered
05-02-2021, 07:11 PM
Learn how to work smart, the airport has to pay overtime just to fill the road positions. They are now paying overtime for the tsa details. Make them pay and maybe they will learn their lesson. For once try and stick together troops!!!!!

Very true!!!

Unregistered
05-02-2021, 07:43 PM
Bump to the top, they are trying to bury this so they don’t have to pay overtime.

Unregistered
05-02-2021, 07:50 PM

Oops you forgot another loser Scum Drum but words out he just got the boot to district 5. Let's see how long that will last. I'm betting one month if that.

Unregistered
05-02-2021, 08:44 PM
Show me the money!!!!! Bump to the top.

Unregistered
05-03-2021, 01:01 AM
Make it 57hr...spirit Is going to take all of the deps

Unregistered
05-03-2021, 02:01 PM
Forget the 57 an hour at Spirit, TSA details are MANDATORY, don’t work them and make them pay overtime to fill them!!!!!!

Unregistered
05-04-2021, 12:41 AM
Overtime at the Airport, they can't even fill the road positions. They have ten people who put in for transfers because things are so bad under this command. They are always running with a minimum of 8 deputies at an international airport. The signs of a lack of intelligence is doing the exact same thing twice and expecting different results.

Unregistered
05-04-2021, 03:20 PM
Overtime at the Airport, they can't even fill the road positions. They have ten people who put in for transfers because things are so bad under this command. They are always running with a minimum of 8 deputies at an international airport. The signs of a lack of intelligence is doing the exact same thing twice and expecting different results.

If you’re going to tell a story try to tell the truth. It was 6 transfers not 10. Some were for personal reasons. Airport never “runs” with 8 deputies. Yes, the entire agency is short. You are the only person showing a lack of intelligence. But hey, don’t let the truth get in the way of a good story.

Unregistered
05-04-2021, 11:32 PM
Isn’t Sgt pap out at the airport? He’s awesome!! Little fella really knows how to manage deputies.

Unregistered
05-05-2021, 12:00 AM
If you’re going to tell a story try to tell the truth. It was 6 transfers not 10. Some were for personal reasons. Airport never “runs” with 8 deputies. Yes, the entire agency is short. You are the only person showing a lack of intelligence. But hey, don’t let the truth get in the way of a good story.

Maybe you should request the line up sometime, yes the airport regularly runs with 8 deputies. Little pap is at the airport, one of the worst Sgt's in the agency right behind Pat White, the black one.

Unregistered
05-05-2021, 12:27 AM
Maybe you should request the line up sometime, yes the airport regularly runs with 8 deputies. Little pap is at the airport, one of the worst Sgt's in the agency right behind Pat White, the black one.

So funny. You guys have zero clue on what you are talking about. The airport IS A GOOD PLACE. The country club boys and grandpa are gone. No more useless fat deps eating cake in the break room. They got rid of all the cancers and brought in new blood. If FLL got rid of Spirit, district 3 would be amazing too work. Unfortunately we have to break up hoodrat fights all day long.

Unregistered
05-05-2021, 02:23 AM
Isn’t Sgt pap out at the airport? He’s awesome!! Little fella really knows how to manage deputies.

You can thank Lameducky for that useless promotion!

Unregistered
05-05-2021, 10:09 AM

Yes the little racist sgt is still there. He got his pull up diaper in a wad over a firefighter's coffee mug that simply had 3 letters blm on it. He even went as far as reporting it to the command. But being how amazing the leadership is at the airport they kept him there. Add him with bugger picking cant keep his fingers away from his giant nose Rosen nosen Rosenthal and you have 2 reasons, amongst others, to run from the airport.

Unregistered
05-05-2021, 01:38 PM
You can thank Lameducky for that useless promotion!

You can thank little papa's mother for that, she made a lot of contributions to Lamducky's campaign. Some monetary, some not (like Forrest Gump's mother). She knew her son would always fall short in life.

Unregistered
05-07-2021, 11:09 AM
You can thank little papa's mother for that, she made a lot of contributions to Lamducky's campaign. Some monetary, some not (like Forrest Gump's mother). She knew her son would always fall short in life.

Why y-all picking on little papa.......he's going to be a great Lt.

Unregistered
05-07-2021, 06:12 PM
Why y-all picking on little papa.......he's going to be a great Lt.

He stands up in his car to drive.

Unregistered
05-07-2021, 08:44 PM
He stands up in his car to drive.

HAHAHAHAHAH, so true!