PDA

View Full Version : Tony ticking time bomb

Unregistered
04-14-2021, 03:53 PM
Let’s all pray for broward county and BSO, tony has a bad temper we see it everyday at the PSB 5th floor, something will happen, sad and scary let’s pray

Unregistered
04-14-2021, 06:41 PM
Let’s all pray for broward county and BSO, tony has a bad temper we see it everyday at the PSB 5th floor, something will happen, sad and scary let’s pray

Fuk him. He’s a sheep in lions clothing. CCPD already gave us the scoop on him. He’s Scared of his own shadow.

Unregistered
04-14-2021, 08:02 PM
Scott, is LEO affairs your new job, tony was definitely better than you and you Fort Lauderdale PD event planners, you should stay off this site

Unregistered
04-14-2021, 10:00 PM
Fuk him. He’s a sheep in lions clothing. CCPD already gave us the scoop on him. He’s Scared of his own shadow.

CSPD had to found out about his past, nobody would just leave after about 10 years there.

Unregistered
04-14-2021, 10:48 PM
CSPD had to found out about his past, nobody would just leave after about 10 years there.

It was a forced resignation. Tony did not do well with authority. He felt like he knew better than everyone else. When he began using his work email to give his company Blue Spears Solutions credibility, the agency used that opportunity to get rid of the trash. He was handling private endeavors while on the clock.

Unregistered
04-14-2021, 11:41 PM

Sorry but unlike the previous admin there are no political hacks on 5. You wish you were back on 5 but you will never be. Good riddance!!!

Unregistered
04-15-2021, 12:00 AM
It was a forced resignation. Tony did not do well with authority. He felt like he knew better than everyone else. When he began using his work email to give his company Blue Spears Solutions credibility, the agency used that opportunity to get rid of the trash. He was handling private endeavors while on the clock.

Yes I did read about that

Unregistered
04-15-2021, 02:14 AM
Yes I did read about that

DALE HOLENESS IS GARBAGE TOO

https://redbroward.com/2021/04/13/broward-commissioner-dale-holness-just-smirks-when-asked-why-he-didnt-introduce-wife-at-campaign-kickoff/

Unregistered
04-15-2021, 10:50 AM
DALE HOLENESS IS GARBAGE TOO

https://redbroward.com/2021/04/13/broward-commissioner-dale-holness-just-smirks-when-asked-why-he-didnt-introduce-wife-at-campaign-kickoff/

Yep he’s a POS another racist. Marries a white woman but doesn’t want anybody to see it. I’ll say what the newspaper wouldn’t say. Who’s another azzhole that married a white woman and plays the race card? Seems to be a pattern.

Unregistered
04-15-2021, 12:26 PM
Plenty of Israel hacks on 5

Unregistered
04-15-2021, 01:18 PM

We all know that already. It's crazy how he fooled everyone.

Unregistered
04-15-2021, 01:29 PM

He didn’t fool everyone just some idiot in Parkland and Ron Desantis. But that was all it took. Desantis should be thoroughly ashamed of himself. Not just for failing to get this guy but foe not doing anything to fix it after he was aware he had been tricked.

Unregistered
04-15-2021, 03:59 PM
Leaders do make mistakes, great leaders admit it and mix their mistake

Unregistered
04-15-2021, 04:02 PM
leaders do make mistakes, great leaders fix their mistakes, the governor said he’s not my sheriff, I don’t know him, it’s not like I hang out with him.

Unregistered
04-15-2021, 04:11 PM
leaders do make mistakes, great leaders fix their mistakes, the governor said he’s not my sheriff, I don’t know him, it’s not like I hang out with him.

Looks like the governor chose to run from his mistake like a coward instead of fixing it. I’m not sure we want a coward as the president.

Unregistered
04-15-2021, 06:48 PM

It wasn’t Tony who fooled anyone. It was the people that hyped him up to the governor. Tony was already mixing it up with the dirty Dems thru Adam Nadler. Tony was pushed in office to do exactly what he’s doing, fukn things up / firing cops. It’s exactly what the puppet masters wanted

Unregistered
04-15-2021, 07:44 PM
More news on Bull Dolphin head

https://redbroward.com/2021/04/13/turf-war-insiders-fear-competing-federal-investigation-in-south-carolina-will-delay-investigation-of-broward-sheriff-gregory-tony/?fbclid=IwAR1A74C3O4HWPsctN-019vvCVotFuTxFQhWhhH4CodTAtrlg9VBPfWzMXGA

Unregistered
04-15-2021, 08:32 PM
It wasn’t Tony who fooled anyone. It was the people that hyped him up to the governor. Tony was already mixing it up with the dirty Dems thru Adam Nadler. Tony was pushed in office to do exactly what he’s doing, fukn things up / firing cops. It’s exactly what the puppet masters wanted

And that POS Governor opened the door wide open for this filthy animal to carry it all out.

Unregistered
04-15-2021, 10:18 PM
More news on Bull Dolphin head

https://redbroward.com/2021/04/13/turf-war-insiders-fear-competing-federal-investigation-in-south-carolina-will-delay-investigation-of-broward-sheriff-gregory-tony/?fbclid=IwAR1A74C3O4HWPsctN-019vvCVotFuTxFQhWhhH4CodTAtrlg9VBPfWzMXGA

Keep rehashing boys and girls your @$$ is going to be rehashing till 2024!

Unregistered
04-16-2021, 07:29 AM
This dudes talkin about moral authority. I agree he’s seriously unstable. Bawahaa moral authority Bawahaa.

Unregistered
04-17-2021, 11:17 AM
It really diminishes the reputation of the FBI and FDLE. It makes them look like a bunch of stooges. I mean if they can’t do anything with this wtf is their purpose anyway. Don’t tell they exist to go after old political hacks like old man stone. When I comes to dealing with a real criminal they are dumbfounded.

We still hope that they will do their jobs. The county continues to suffer until they do.

Unregistered
04-17-2021, 12:51 PM
We still hope that they will do their jobs. The county continues to suffer until they do.

FDLE took 15 months to investigate Sheriff Daryl Daniels & that case was pretty much cut & dry

Unregistered
04-17-2021, 05:40 PM
FDLE took 15 months to investigate Sheriff Daryl Daniels & that case was pretty much cut & dry

Oh lucky us, that means this criminal will be re-elected before anything happens, if anything happens.

Unregistered
04-18-2021, 11:26 AM

Maybe FBI will move quicker than FDLE.