PDA

View Full Version : The dipshit criminal saves the day. Greg tony is an a$$ clown

Unregistered
04-09-2021, 11:29 PM
He just happened to be in the area to save the day

https://www.google.com/amp/s/wsvn.com/news/local/bso-responds-to-shooting-in-deerfield-beach/amp/

Unregistered
04-09-2021, 11:37 PM
Unless you are a citizen of this county in which then you say this i what we needed. A real sheriff... not one that only passes out turkeys for a living. The majority of voters will overlook his past like it or not because he is giving them what want now. That simple.

Unregistered
04-09-2021, 11:44 PM
Unless you are a citizen of this county in which then you say this i what we needed. A real sheriff... not one that only passes out turkeys for a living. The majority of voters will overlook his past like it or not because he is giving them what want now. That simple.

Unfortunately for Tony, the citizens will not be deciding his fate.

Unregistered
04-09-2021, 11:49 PM

The guy is a bullshit artist! How do you feel about him receiving a kickback for buying bleed kits with your tax Dollars. Are you willing to overlook that ?

Unregistered
04-10-2021, 12:10 AM
This guy holds a press conference because he was in the area of the shooting. All self-promotion all the time. He’s gonna fall hard.

Unregistered
04-10-2021, 12:31 AM
I was supposed to be off duty but yet he is in full uniform? Either he is lying or put on his uniform in his day off trying to get a free lunch

Unregistered
04-10-2021, 12:39 AM
I was supposed to be off duty but yet he is in full uniform? Either he is lying or put on his uniform in his day off trying to get a free lunch

Either way he did more than you did today.

Unregistered
04-10-2021, 12:50 AM

Since the rules don't apply to the Sheriff and he never has to worry his pangender use of force board will go back and indict him on his use of force with the teenage Cheetos thief, I wouldn't be doing much more than him either

Unregistered
04-10-2021, 01:05 AM

1 million percent correct. Got paid for 12 hours overtime today to sit under a tree and drink free slurpees and handled 2 calls. Best place to work

Unregistered
04-10-2021, 02:20 AM
1 million percent correct. Got paid for 12 hours overtime today to sit under a tree and drink free slurpees and handled 2 calls. Best place to work

Amen!

And the result of all of this is this:

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/fort-lauderdale/fl-ne-fort-lauderdale-crime-ss-prem-20210409-hdbfxn7wljeyvnpwwguejei7f4-story.html#nt=pf-double%20chain~homepage-top-heads~flex%20feature~curated~home-heads-2~HDBFXN7WLJEYVNPWWGUEJEI7F4~1~1~9~13~art%20yes

They can't have it both ways. Either the police do their job and if a few dolphins get caught in the tuna net so be it but crime will be down when they are ready to lay off the po-leece.

Unregistered
04-10-2021, 02:36 AM

Lying his ass off. Just happened to be there

Unregistered
04-10-2021, 03:13 AM
This guy holds a press conference because he was in the area of the shooting. All self-promotion all the time. He’s gonna fall hard.

I about fell out of my chair when I heard this morons press conference. “He thru on his vest & grabbed his rifle & did what?? Holy shit this guy is first class **** head. The cartoon guy needs to take this one a blast out an awesome cartoon of how jackass almost did something to save humanity

Unregistered
04-10-2021, 03:18 AM

Bro you didn’t listen closely enough. What he said was “his Captain ****head senses went off & told him someone was in distress. He found the nearest phone booths did the switcharu & jumped into action and stopped the bad guys.

What would we do without you ****head

Unregistered
04-10-2021, 03:20 AM

lmfao free slurpees 🤣

Unregistered
04-10-2021, 05:34 AM

Well this makes sense because all the deputies have stopped working. So maybe he can patrol it by himself.

Unregistered
04-10-2021, 05:44 AM
The point is they’re are so many shootings even in broad daylight that even this guy can stumble around and run into one of the scenes. Shootings and murders way up in Broward county in broad daylight. Poetic that the cause of the shooting is on TV taking credit for a mess he caused.

Unregistered
04-10-2021, 02:49 PM
Couldn't watch the whole video of this lying thug bragging on himself.

Unregistered
04-11-2021, 12:29 PM

The time for these fools honoring themselves is coming to an end.

Unregistered
04-12-2021, 10:52 AM
Looks like this was another lie slash fake story.

Unregistered
04-12-2021, 12:46 PM

Ditto. I was waiting for the news girl to ask him the right questions like; how the fuk did you go from street clothes to your uniform & why are you the biggest liar on the planet & are you worried About which deputy is gonna bang your wife while you’re in jail

Unregistered
04-12-2021, 12:58 PM
Ditto. I was waiting for the news girl to ask him the right questions like; how the fuk did you go from street clothes to your uniform & why are you the biggest liar on the planet & are you worried About which deputy is gonna bang your wife while you’re in jail

Lmao thanks for the laugh. Funny sh!t.

Unregistered
04-12-2021, 05:10 PM
another black guy that can't control his emotions...hmmm