PDA

View Full Version : New Round of Bullshyte Promotions

Unregistered
03-17-2021, 02:00 AM
Well the Sheriff did it again an made another slew of BS promotions. This place is a fluking circus.

Unregistered
03-17-2021, 02:32 AM
Well the Sheriff did it again an made another slew of BS promotions. This place is a fluking circus.

Apparently he’s getting indicted very soon. He’s handing out last minute attaboys to his loyalists.

The guy is a dipshit to his core.

Unregistered
03-17-2021, 02:35 AM
Any way to see the list? LE/JAIL?

Unregistered
03-17-2021, 07:32 PM
Did they really promote jailer Lange-liar to Colonel?? Joke of the year. Lol

Unregistered
03-18-2021, 01:38 AM
Promoted to Captain and put back in CI where he can create more animosity and degrade people. Such a POS just like Shnakbrg. Two bullies that people hate!!!

Unregistered
03-18-2021, 02:41 AM
Promoted to Captain and put back in CI where he can create more animosity and degrade people. Such a POS just like Shnakbrg. Two bullies that people hate!!!

Ok Drew. Please point out on the doll where JB “hurt” you. Such a loser.

Unregistered
03-18-2021, 04:32 AM
We hated him in parkland! Total loser!

Unregistered
03-18-2021, 04:42 AM
This is interesting because most people can’t stand JB. They have nothing good to say about this guy ever.

Unregistered
03-18-2021, 11:16 AM
Ok now Drew is in Parkland folks.

Unregistered
03-18-2021, 03:41 PM
It’s ok JB, we loved having you in Parkland...I would say definitely NOT!!! We are glad your gone!

Unregistered
03-18-2021, 03:56 PM
Steve Feely is really the person we feel bad for here in CI. He was promised the Capt position and they brought the narcissist douchbag JB back who definitely should not be back in CI with us. We will just continue to smile and waive as if we like him.

Unregistered
03-18-2021, 04:26 PM
Steve Feely is really the person we feel bad for here in CI. He was promised the Capt position and they brought the narcissist douchbag JB back who definitely should not be back in CI with us. We will just continue to smile and waive as if we like him.

Feely is a fat, lazy, POS. He deserves nothing.

Unregistered
03-18-2021, 04:45 PM
Feely is a fat, lazy, POS. He deserves nothing.

Steve No Backbone Fatso Feely?
You gotta be kidding, right?

See how that guy kept his arms crossed like a shy little girl, while a deputy's reputation was getting destroyed in national TV. What a shameless assertion. Feely should've been demoted, instead of sending him to Deerfield.

https://youtu.be/nWdzzdUE0mw

https://youtu.be/nWdzzdUE0mw

Unregistered
03-18-2021, 04:52 PM
It was under Feely's watch that all bad things that happened in Tamarac. Bad things that drew national attention. He created specialized teams of only one type of people.

Doesn't he know that a deputy represent the figure of the actual Sheriff and if someone embarrass that deputy, while Feely remains cowardly silent and shy, that person is actually embarrassing the figure of the actual Sheriff's. Feely will always be remembered as an invertebrate without backbone.

https://youtu.be/PjOsZuXzhyQ

Unregistered
03-18-2021, 06:16 PM

Well you guys are the worst detectives downtown CI has ever put together. Your exploits of being a total and complete sh!t show are well documented and well known by all in the present agency. Maybe it will be good to have somebody down there to light a fire under your azzes and make you do your jobs the right way. You are by far the worst downtown CI has ever been.

Unregistered
03-18-2021, 08:04 PM
Trust me CI guys would rather have Steve F then J Brown any day of the week. Most of the Homicide unit hates the guy!! That’s a fact!!

Unregistered
03-18-2021, 09:50 PM
Trust me CI guys would rather have Steve F then J Brown any day of the week. Most of the Homicide unit hates the guy!! That’s a fact!!

Who the phuck cares about what ci would rather have. People in hell want ice water. At this point you guys as the downtown ci unit are so collectively abysmal, what you want should be the last consideration. Half of you don’t know what the hell you’re doing, and the other half are lazy as all phuck. It ain’t about what you want, it’s about what you lazy phucks need!

Unregistered
03-19-2021, 04:57 AM
Agreed and JB is definitely not what we want or need!!!!! I’ve worked here for years. This guy is a narcissistic egotistical Dbag!

Unregistered
03-19-2021, 05:51 AM
Another minority sergeant to captain promotion.

Unregistered
03-19-2021, 02:43 PM
So 10 years ago, jailer colonel Benjamin was in the palm beach county jail on a felony domestic arrest. Now she's being celebrated as the first black colonel. Anybody super tired of this shiit smelling facade? Make no mistake. These actions perpetuate the hatred for affirmative action and prove that they have to lower or totally remove standards to wand a minority into positions that used to be earned. People laugh at these folks behind their backs.. Open a window. It smells like....

Unregistered
03-19-2021, 03:28 PM
So 10 years ago, jailer colonel Benjamin was in the palm beach county jail on a felony domestic arrest. Now she's being celebrated as the first black colonel. Anybody super tired of this shiit smelling facade? Make no mistake. These actions perpetuate the hatred for affirmative action and prove that they have to lower or totally remove standards to wand a minority into positions that used to be earned. People laugh at these folks behind their backs.. Open a window. It smells like....

Kaboom 💥 - on point!! It’s pathetic

Unregistered
03-19-2021, 04:26 PM

Was she convicted? Obviously she wasn’t so that arrest doesn’t mean jack sh!t. 99% of domestics don’t lead to conviction because they are bullshit anyway.

Unregistered
03-19-2021, 04:50 PM

So she didn’t lay down and die when they tried to destroy her with some bullsh!t? Sounds like this was a good pick I like her already. She’s a fighter good for her.

Unregistered
03-20-2021, 11:47 AM
So she didn’t lay down and die when they tried to destroy her with some bullsh!t? Sounds like this was a good pick I like her already. She’s a fighter good for her.

She is terrible in a leadership position and everyday under her command is an accident waiting to happen. The only reason she hasn’t been fired yet is because she hides things from Tony. If Tony finds out about the recent escape attempt at North Broward which resulted in an inmate busting out a window and severely cutting herself, he might fire her worthless fat ass ASAP.

Unregistered
03-20-2021, 06:19 PM
She is terrible in a leadership position and everyday under her command is an accident waiting to happen. The only reason she hasn’t been fired yet is because she hides things from Tony. If Tony finds out about the recent escape attempt at North Broward which resulted in an inmate busting out a window and severely cutting herself, he might fire her worthless fat ass ASAP.

Who are you kidding? This is the type of leadership that is expected under Tony. Remember his rank above sergeant wasn't earned, it was given to him, so he has no clue what to look for when it comes to leadership. This is just one clown promoting another. I for one had high hopes for Tony when he came in, I gave him a chance, several chances in fact. But over and over Tony has proven he's in over his head and has no clue what he's doing. If you think Israel destroyed BSO, Tony just finished BSO off! In my lifetime BSO will never recover from these two. Broward County is no longer a safe place to live. The criminals run things at BSO and in the streets.

To all of my brothers and sisters out there, keep your heads down and stay safe!!!

Unregistered
03-23-2021, 10:30 AM
Who are you kidding? This is the type of leadership that is expected under Tony. Remember his rank above sergeant wasn't earned, it was given to him, so he has no clue what to look for when it comes to leadership. This is just one clown promoting another. I for one had high hopes for Tony when he came in, I gave him a chance, several chances in fact. But over and over Tony has proven he's in over his head and has no clue what he's doing. If you think Israel destroyed BSO, Tony just finished BSO off! In my lifetime BSO will never recover from these two. Broward County is no longer a safe place to live. The criminals run things at BSO and in the streets.

To all of my brothers and sisters out there, keep your heads down and stay safe!!!

I agree Broward is no longer safe.

Unregistered
03-24-2021, 10:44 PM
I’m proud of all the recent promotions. Congrats.

Unregistered
03-28-2021, 05:36 AM
Agreed and JB is definitely not what we want or need!!!!! I’ve worked here for years. This guy is a narcissistic egotistical Dbag!

Just when we thought it couldn’t get any worse. JB continuing with his BS meetings & emails in CI with his head up Schnakenberg azz. Worse promotion to Captain ever.

Unregistered
03-28-2021, 11:47 AM
Just when we thought it couldn’t get any worse. JB continuing with his BS meetings & emails in CI with his head up Schnakenberg azz. Worse promotion to Captain ever.

Well if I came into a disaster where people are lazy or people don’t know or care how to do basic things related to their job function I would be doing the same. Downtown CI is broken and has needed to be fixed for while now. It’s been a mess for the last four or five years.

Unregistered
03-28-2021, 12:10 PM

Good Job clean that sh!thole piss poor excuse for a detective bureau up.

Unregistered
03-28-2021, 03:21 PM
Waaawaaaawaaa. Emails. Meetings. I hate this place. I hate CI. I hate jb. I hate schnakenberg. I hate detective work. Waaawaaawaaaaaa. Go back to the road dip shit! No one is forcing you to be here.

Unregistered
03-28-2021, 04:23 PM
Waaawaaaawaaa. Emails. Meetings. I hate this place. I hate CI. I hate jb. I hate schnakenberg. I hate detective work. Waaawaaawaaaaaa. Go back to the road dip shit! No one is forcing you to be here.

I like CI. Just not the leadership. Can’t stand pompous arrogant people like the Major, JB, and you in Robbery! But we all work together so it’s cool. Right ? Ha

Unregistered
03-29-2021, 05:54 AM
Promoted to Captain and put back in CI where he can create more animosity and degrade people. Such a POS just like Shnakbrg. Two bullies that people hate!!!yes he is a degenerate. Just like benny the backstabbing. Tony has run out of people to promote he can't buy good press

Unregistered
03-30-2021, 02:51 AM
I like CI. Just not the leadership. Can’t stand pompous arrogant people like the Major, JB, and you in Robbery! But we all work together so it’s cool. Right ? Ha
Robbery, 🤣🤣you got the wrong crew idiot . We actually like JB. Your job has nothing to do with leadership, it starts with you. If you actually work you don’t have to worry about command bothering you. Try it.

Unregistered
03-30-2021, 09:17 AM
Robbery, 🤣🤣you got the wrong crew idiot . We actually like JB. Your job has nothing to do with leadership, it starts with you. If you actually work you don’t have to worry about command bothering you. Try it.

We? Don’t speak for the rest of us. Yeah tell that to Rubin who couldn’t take being in that Robbery any longer. Or bein in CI in general. Please stop It’s well known that you are a suck up R Sokel. Everyone knows the majority of us despise Brown. All he used to do was talk shit about Lacy and Rubin and everyone else JB is a cancer to most just like you.

Unregistered
03-30-2021, 09:34 AM
We? Don’t speak for the rest of us. Yeah tell that to Rubin who couldn’t take being in that Robbery any longer. Or bein in CI in general. Please stop It’s well known that you are a suck up R Sokel. Everyone knows the majority of us despise Brown. All he used to do was talk shit about Lacy and Rubin and everyone else JB is a cancer to most just like you.

Totally agree. They are both a two face clown

Go work OT in Parkland Rob lol

Unregistered
03-30-2021, 01:10 PM
Totally agree. They are both a two face clown

Go work OT in Parkland Rob lol

From what I saw Sokel was the only detective in robbery that was actually worth anything. The rest were burnouts. That unit needs a total overhaul just like every other unit down there.

Unregistered
03-30-2021, 01:13 PM
From what I saw Sokel was the only detective in robbery that was actually worth anything. The rest were burnouts. That unit needs a total overhaul just like every other unit down there.

Copley is good as well. The rest of them not so much.

Unregistered
03-30-2021, 06:39 PM
Copley is good as well. The rest of them not so much.

I agree about Copley

Unregistered
03-30-2021, 09:38 PM
The last few rounds of token/payback promotion recipients are sipping champagne and partying like they just got away with the Lufthansa heist. Their celebration and newfound money flow will be short lived once they see what's coming. They will be unemployed and unemployable being associated with this deviant criminal. Dont believe? Ask around to some that have already put feelers out because they think that being promoted 2-3 times in the last 2 years somehow makes them marketable and desirable. Not so much because the appearance is that you are nothing more than a participant in disgusting scam. You received it in a cheap undeserving manner. Youll lose it the same way...

Unregistered
03-30-2021, 10:06 PM

Let it go drew We all like JB

Unregistered
03-31-2021, 05:32 PM
Let it go drew We all like JB

Um not even close but ok. Ive been in CI for years and still work in CI and I KNOW the majority don’t care for or respect this pompous egotistical clown. John B was a d_ck as a sergeant. We were ecstatic when he got transferred to Parkland.

Unregistered
03-31-2021, 06:05 PM
Um not even close but ok. Ive been in CI for years and still work in CI and I KNOW the majority don’t care for or respect this pompous egotistical clown. John B was a d_ck as a sergeant. We were ecstatic when he got transferred to Parkland.

Can’t argue this! I left CI about 2 years ago. JB was always disliked by most in CI especially Homicide. He wasn’t well liked in Deerfield either. Very two faced.

Unregistered
03-31-2021, 06:16 PM
Can’t argue this! I left CI about 2 years ago. JB was always disliked by most in CI especially Homicide. He wasn’t well liked in Deerfield either. Very two faced.

I've worked with Jon. He's a solid guy. Great detective. Funny as heck. Couldn't ask for a better guy to work with.

Unregistered
03-31-2021, 08:13 PM
John Hein??? Hit em with the Hein!

Unregistered
03-31-2021, 09:32 PM
Drew needs a hug

Unregistered
04-01-2021, 03:10 AM
Why does this cry baby Drew keep removing the threads about him but continue to attack other people on here???? Snowflake??

Unregistered
04-02-2021, 05:35 AM
Why does this cry baby Drew keep removing the threads about him but continue to attack other people on here???? Snowflake??

Does anyone have the attorney's number for the Talcum Lawsuit ?

Unregistered
04-02-2021, 07:02 PM
I've worked with Jon. He's a solid guy. Great detective. Funny as heck. Couldn't ask for a better guy to work with.

About as solid as a wet noodle. Thanks for your feedback John. We still can’t stand you.

Unregistered
04-04-2021, 08:45 AM
yay, more useless, clueless diversity promotions...FFS

Unregistered
04-05-2021, 01:10 AM
The newly promoted have been out shuckin' and jivin' (the whites too) like they have just won the lottery. They walk around with these deviant smirks like they all know something nobody else knows. The truth is, I know something they don't know. They literally got off on what toney did to people as it didnt effect them.. Shame on them. I will personally giggle like a chick as their worlds implode soon. Its coming..

Unregistered
04-05-2021, 01:41 AM
The newly promoted have been out shuckin' and jivin' (the whites too) like they have just won the lottery. They walk around with these deviant smirks like they all know something nobody else knows. The truth is, I know something they don't know. They literally got off on what toney did to people as it didnt effect them.. Shame on them. I will personally giggle like a chick as their worlds implode soon. Its coming..

Listen up JB. Just another bad promotion!

Unregistered
04-11-2021, 02:33 AM
Listen up JB. Just another bad promotion!

Couldn’t agree more. How does it feel to be unprotected JB!? We love you in CI. NOT!

Unregistered
04-11-2021, 03:15 AM

Most of these people will realize once they retire that none of this matters. They still think that it’s all on the level.

Unregistered
04-11-2021, 05:34 AM
Couldn’t agree more. How does it feel to be unprotected JB!? We love you in CI. NOT!

It looks like somebody’s finally holding those pathetic lazy azz detectives feet to the fire. Long overdue.

Unregistered
04-11-2021, 04:33 PM
It looks like somebody’s finally holding those pathetic lazy azz detectives feet to the fire. Long overdue.

John Brown ruling by intimidation and fear is hardly holding feet to the fire. This guy has been and always will be a d_ck head. He thinks his sh_t doesn’t stink. We are glad he’s no longer under contract!!! Hold on tight JB. It’s just a matter of time before you’re removed and we can go back to some normalcy in CI.

Unregistered
04-11-2021, 05:03 PM
John Brown ruling by intimidation and fear is hardly holding feet to the fire. This guy has been and always will be a d_ck head. He thinks his sh_t doesn’t stink. We are glad he’s no longer under contract!!! Hold on tight JB. It’s just a matter of time before you’re removed and we can go back to some normalcy in CI.

What’s abnormal about CI now? It sounds like you either got kicked out for sucking at your job or you are swamped and can’t get out from under your case load because you suck at time management. I work there too and it’s pretty mellow. No stress that I see. Suck it up snowflake!

Unregistered
04-11-2021, 05:18 PM

By normalcy you must mean doing unlawful searches and making bad arrests. Or do you mean just doing sh!t work in general and being a useless lazy phuck like your famous for. Because what it’s been for a long time down there. Get em JB. Crack the whip on those lazy b!tches!!!

Unregistered
04-11-2021, 09:36 PM

I’m intimidated I’m intimidated but if you give me a candy bar I’ll do a illegal search on a ladies hotel room and illegally arrest her too. Whatever you tell me to do as long as I can continue to sit here on my fat ass at this desk and pretend to be a real cop.