PDA

View Full Version : 2020 -2021 Employees deserving zero professional courtesy

Unregistered
03-04-2021, 09:43 PM
Mention the names of 2020 -2021 Employees deserving zero professional courtesy when retired.

Unregistered
03-04-2021, 10:02 PM
Mention the names of 2020 -2021 Employees deserving zero professional courtesy when retired.

Retired or Arrested? I vote Tony or Toney

Unregistered
03-05-2021, 12:11 AM

Auer. Brennan. Carney. Carrie. All of the garbage that ran wild here.

Unregistered
03-05-2021, 01:09 AM

I know this was before 2020 - 2021 but I have to agree with this post.

Unregistered
03-05-2021, 01:27 AM
I know this was before 2020 - 2021 but I have to agree with this post.

The idiot that started this post and every “who’s the worst”. I got one..who’s the worst poster on Leo Affairs. This asshole thread starter wins hands down

Unregistered
03-05-2021, 03:47 AM
The idiot that started this post and every “who’s the worst”. I got one..who’s the worst poster on Leo Affairs. This asshole thread starter wins hands down

**** you asshole.

Unregistered
03-05-2021, 04:43 AM

Give the no life loser a break. He is only trying to spotlight others as worthless as himself, and there are many. How about this one, best no life serial leoaffairs poster is the next person to post on this thread. We’re waiting loser.

Unregistered
03-05-2021, 05:47 AM

The replies that I see here one of the 🤡 Brennan, Carney, Carrie and I wonder if Auer is for Auerback. He was a cool guy, but people change. Although, lovers, such ups will always be that. It's in their nature to be scum.

Unregistered
03-05-2021, 12:46 PM
The replies that I see here one of the 🤡 Brennan, Carney, Carrie and I wonder if Auer is for Auerback. He was a cool guy, but people change. Although, lovers, such ups will always be that. It's in their nature to be scum.

Auer is for Auer you rookie retard. He was is and will always be a scumbag.

Unregistered
03-05-2021, 03:29 PM
Auer is for Auer you rookie retard. He was is and will always be a scumbag.

Who the hell is Awer? What is his whole name? Is that the last name? Write the whole name, don't be a coward. We have to know this idiots by name, we need to know them well to identify them when they go to places or if they ever complain that somebody didn't give them professional courtesy. Write their whole names, because someone who is a detriment to a public service profession, it certainly must be a matter of public knowledge.

Let me give you some examples that people have been saying in Leo Affairs lately: Andrew Cardarelli, Rosenthal, Bryan Nord, Kevin Swanson and free flyer Chris Rat O. This last one reports it immediately to get the post removed, but just keep spreading their misdeeds that they do in the dark, behind people's back.

Unregistered
03-05-2021, 04:56 PM
Who the hell is Awer? What is his whole name? Is that the last name? Write the whole name, don't be a coward. We have to know this idiots by name, we need to know them well to identify them when they go to places or if they ever complain that somebody didn't give them professional courtesy. Write their whole names, because someone who is a detriment to a public service profession, it certainly must be a matter of public knowledge.

Let me give you some examples that people have been saying in Leo Affairs lately: Andrew Cardarelli, Rosenthal, Bryan Nord, Kevin Swanson and free flyer Chris Rat O. This last one reports it immediately to get the post removed, but just keep spreading their misdeeds that they do in the dark, behind people's back.

Good Lord you rookie retard, sounds like you don't either want to work or don't know how to work. As people have said, Auer is the last name. Literally all you have to do is Google "Auer BSO" and his name comes up in multiple things. I for one remember him very well and he was not a very nice guy to people most of the time. No wonder you are throwing names of people who have been here a while and remember what it was like to do police work and what honor and integrity meant. Guess what, we have to sometimes do things in our job we don't like. Or was that not on the brochure when you signed up?

Unregistered
03-06-2021, 12:40 AM
Good Lord you rookie retard, sounds like you don't either want to work or don't know how to work. As people have said, Auer is the last name. Literally all you have to do is Google "Auer BSO" and his name comes up in multiple things. I for one remember him very well and he was not a very nice guy to people most of the time. No wonder you are throwing names of people who have been here a while and remember what it was like to do police work and what honor and integrity meant. Guess what, we have to sometimes do things in our job we don't like. Or was that not on the brochure when you signed up?

Don't get so buttd hurt Auer, who care if it's back or not. Not a big deal. Don't get ****y because you are not a rookie, because remember it was seasoned deputies who made lives saving mistakes in the not so distant past. So, shut your mouth idiot.
I don't know the guy who cares. I am lucky not to know him them.

Unregistered
03-06-2021, 01:29 AM
Don't get so buttd hurt Auer, who care if it's back or not. Not a big deal. Don't get ****y because you are not a rookie, because remember it was seasoned deputies who made lives saving mistakes in the not so distant past. So, shut your mouth idiot.
I don't know the guy who cares. I am lucky not to know him them.

You are lucky if you can put two cohesive and grammatically correct sentences together rook.

Unregistered
03-06-2021, 01:37 AM

Don't forget Steve Drum.