PDA

View Full Version : Female assistant chief

Unregistered
03-04-2021, 07:56 PM
She has done absolutely nothing throughout her career but get pregnant to stay off the road. She hasn't accomplished anything.

Unregistered
03-06-2021, 06:22 AM
And your just figuring this out?

Unregistered
03-06-2021, 08:13 PM
And your just figuring this out?
By no means. They posted a picture her on FB being the first female a/c. A slap in the face to the workers at HPD.

Unregistered
03-17-2021, 03:11 AM
Of course they did and guess who was posted the day before SH.What kind of police work have either one of them ever done in their lives? What an embarrassment to the agency. There are so many more qualified women please officers at Hollywood that deserve to be posted not those two.

Unregistered
03-18-2021, 11:55 AM
Oh Campbell showed up to the work out today to show all the trainees he’s cool

Unregistered
03-18-2021, 08:18 PM
Oh shocking Hollywood PD posted some actual quality females today. Who runs the social media? Oh that’s right...... I hate rouge cops ......SH

Unregistered
03-19-2021, 10:47 PM
Oh Campbell showed up to the work out today to show all the trainees he’s cool

What does this have to do with this thread. Besides why the hate for Campbell he is a good guy.

Unregistered
03-23-2021, 11:57 AM
Everything stop being Cowboys learn how to run a correct department get body cameras that’s why your major was suspended with his dirty remarks do you want to keep going

Unregistered
03-23-2021, 12:07 PM
Come on. It’s work out with Alvarez. Let’s work these guys hard to make them better cops. Yeah right. Ok.

Unregistered
03-23-2021, 12:33 PM
All I can tell you if someone gets hurt this time around any injury whatsoever Hollywood will finally pay for their nonsense.

Unregistered
03-27-2021, 03:38 AM
All I can tell you if someone gets hurt this time around any injury whatsoever Hollywood will finally pay for their nonsense.

WOW! Lawyer Up? Suck it up buttercup police work isn't for *****'s! You can't hide behind threats of lawsuits! If this is how you are starting your career, you have a very long hard road ahead of you, but then again, it sounds like your just looking for an easy lawsuit so you can go back to sitting your pathetic lazy ass on mommy's couch!

If you can't handle PT with Alvarez, you will never survive a real fight on the streets, do us all a favor and quit now before you get someone hurt!

Unregistered
03-27-2021, 03:46 AM
Come on. It’s work out with Alvarez. Let’s work these guys hard to make them better cops. Yeah right. Ok.

You are clearly a millennial college-educated idiot with zero experience of what the streets are really like. You must have big plans to change the world with your "critical race theory"? LOL!! If you can't handle the training unit you will never make it out there in the real world with real bad guys!

Unregistered
04-03-2021, 05:43 PM
Is it me or is this FTO Sgt unprofessional talks like he’s in high school hey what’s up homies. I think we need to reconsider this sergeant and put someone professional again so we can move forward. Not this high school jock itch.

Unregistered
04-03-2021, 05:44 PM
Listen jack ass this is a foot in the door eventually you’re agnecy is going to run out of money and somethings going to happen either you’re going to be a 401(k) or another agency will take over before you open your big mouth and say you’re going to have a hard career think about the shit that you guys do there the equipment that you have

Money
04-16-2021, 12:25 PM
So jock itch you been quiet. What’s wrong. You and ostrich have so quite. Just remember everything you do it’s been watched and will be documented

Unregistered
04-16-2021, 06:21 PM
Somebody is a 🐀 🐀 🐀

Unregistered
04-19-2021, 12:40 AM
Somebody is a 🐀 🐀 🐀

Who is a rat and what did they rat about.

Unregistered
04-20-2021, 12:45 AM
Is it me or is this FTO Sgt unprofessional talks like he’s in high school hey what’s up homies. I think we need to reconsider this sergeant and put someone professional again so we can move forward. Not this high school jock itch.

At least this guy is trying to improve the fto program.

Unregistered
04-24-2021, 06:57 PM
Stop complaining crybaby. The deputy chief is a hottie. As for the unprofessional sgt, there are far worse things to be worrying about. Now go do your job snd be grateful you have a job.

Unregistered
04-24-2021, 10:22 PM
Stop complaining crybaby. The deputy chief is a hottie. As for the unprofessional sgt, there are far worse things to be worrying about. Now go do your job snd be grateful you have a job.

Go sand you're furniture BW

Unregistered
04-27-2021, 01:22 AM
Go sand you're furniture BW

That’s the best that you can come up with.

Unregistered
04-30-2021, 02:53 AM

LMAO!! If you are into hairy tree trunks! That woman is the size of a small oak tree!

Unregistered
05-07-2021, 03:03 PM
Hey can no life get a life please. Find something to do with you spare time Darryl