PDA

View Full Version : Ipcu

Unregistered
03-01-2021, 12:35 PM
Does anyone actually know what IPCU does?

Unregistered
03-01-2021, 01:14 PM
Pretty sure it’s similar to a county wide tac unit. They’ve had some pretty big arrests.

Unregistered
03-01-2021, 05:41 PM
All I know is thank god they have at least one semi decent cop and a good Sgt. If they didn’t have JM to actually do some Police work and ZS to make them all seem like Gods through some creative writing, they would have probably already been disbanded.

Unregistered
03-01-2021, 11:54 PM
I think you are all forgetting the real power of that team, Lt. BM.

Unregistered
03-01-2021, 11:57 PM

It’s called police work. Apparently it’s a foreign concept to you.

Unregistered
03-02-2021, 12:07 AM
It’s called police work. Apparently it’s a foreign concept to you.

Yup agreed. A lot of very bad people have gone to jail/prison because of them. Cafe doesn’t lie.

Unregistered
03-02-2021, 01:07 AM
All I know is thank god they have at least one semi decent cop and a good Sgt. If they didn’t have JM to actually do some Police work and ZS to make them all seem like Gods through some creative writing, they would have probably already been disbanded.

I would have to agree with this post. JM is the only one worth a damn in that unit. Hopefully they will get rid of TM the little cry baby millennial he is and get TK up in there. Then at least JM will have another decent cop to do Police work with other then his Sgt. All the other ones are about useless and couldn’t find a criminal if they climbed into the back seat.

Unregistered
03-02-2021, 02:28 AM

Based on their stats it seems they arrest people who need to be arrested.

What do you do?

Unregistered
03-02-2021, 02:07 PM

I’m sure you can submit a ride along form and find out.

Unregistered
03-02-2021, 02:14 PM
I would have to agree with this post. JM is the only one worth a damn in that unit. Hopefully they will get rid of TM the little cry baby millennial he is and get TK up in there. Then at least JM will have another decent cop to do Police work with other then his Sgt. All the other ones are about useless and couldn’t find a criminal if they climbed into the back seat.

Not the right place to air your feelings about people. I think you should call them up and discuss your feelings with them. My guess is they will never get a phone call from you. And who wouldn’t see somebody in their backseat. That’s silly.

Unregistered
03-02-2021, 07:12 PM

TK is a colossal POS and no one wants to work with him. The worst entitled attitude of anyone at this agency. He may work, but the way he talks to people and violates people’s rights (seen it personally, thanks) I am surprised he’s lasted as long as he has. Scumbag deluxe. Which is funny considering how devoutly “Christian” he supposedly is. Another explorer turned s*itbag. And TM ain’t much better.

Unregistered
03-02-2021, 09:05 PM
TK is a colossal POS and no one wants to work with him. The worst entitled attitude of anyone at this agency. He may work, but the way he talks to people and violates people’s rights (seen it personally, thanks) I am surprised he’s lasted as long as he has. Scumbag deluxe. Which is funny considering how devoutly “Christian” he supposedly is. Another explorer turned s*itbag. And TM ain’t much better.

Your are a COLOSSAL ass bag. You obviously do not know either one of these people. But you’ll get on here and slam them like you do and hide behind the anonymity of the internet. If you really have a prob with these two, call them up and let them know. I doubt you will.

Unregistered
03-02-2021, 10:14 PM
Your are a COLOSSAL ass bag. You obviously do not know either one of these people. But you’ll get on here and slam them like you do and hide behind the anonymity of the internet. If you really have a prob with these two, call them up and let them know. I doubt you will.

Says the anonymous user. Ironic. STFU Jack. Defending this loser shows exactly what camp you’re in.

Unregistered
03-02-2021, 10:33 PM
TK is a very hard worker and dedicated employee. Couldn’t disagree more.

Unregistered
03-02-2021, 11:04 PM
You guys can’t read worth a f*ck. The post says “He may work...” meaning he works, does his job. But he can’t talk to people worth a sh*t. Midway about exploded with him a few years ago and he had to make his pilgrimage to Sunland before there were riots.

Seen plenty of unlawful arrests and stupidity from him. But he does work, dolts. Is that better?

Unregistered
03-03-2021, 01:17 AM
You guys can’t read worth a f*ck. The post says “He may work...” meaning he works, does his job. But he can’t talk to people worth a sh*t. Midway about exploded with him a few years ago and he had to make his pilgrimage to Sunland before there were riots.

Seen plenty of unlawful arrests and stupidity from him. But he does work, dolts. Is that better?

Since you’re so concerned about his “unlawful arrests” and him violating people’s rights, you must have reported these issues up the chain, or to Professional Standards as required, right? Then it will be pretty easy to identify you... or you didn’t because... I’ll take “things that didn’t happen” for $500 Alex.

Unregistered
03-03-2021, 02:26 AM
Since you’re so concerned about his “unlawful arrests” and him violating people’s rights, you must have reported these issues up the chain, or to Professional Standards as required, right? Then it will be pretty easy to identify you... or you didn’t because... I’ll take “things that didn’t happen” for $500 Alex.

lmao don’t forget about the time he cranked off a bunch of rounds at a house because he heard a gunshot without seeing a target... thats who you want backing you up. Kid is lucky hes not in prison for killing someone accidentally...

Unregistered
03-03-2021, 10:34 AM
lmao don’t forget about the time he cranked off a bunch of rounds at a house because he heard a gunshot without seeing a target... thats who you want backing you up. Kid is lucky hes not in prison for killing someone accidentally...

If I remember correctly the suspect fired on him and he fired back hitting the suspect. And he was cleared by FDLE and IA. And the suspect was convicted for attempted murder LEO.

If you’re gonna shit on the guy at least get the facts straight.

Unregistered
03-03-2021, 11:36 AM
If I remember correctly the suspect fired on him and he fired back hitting the suspect. And he was cleared by FDLE and IA. And the suspect was convicted for attempted murder LEO.

That’s a REAL stretch pal. Multiple rounds into a house where he could NOT see a target (his words) and part of the door frame fragmented as a .223 came ripping through it and struck the suspect in the wrist. A fragment. That’s luck, not good round placement on target. Where were the rest of the rounds on the house? All over the front of it.

You should write headlines for CNN on your days off with your creative wordplay. If you don’t see a target - you don’t fire. This isn’t Riyadh. We don’t lay down cover fire.

Also, how many Deputies were behind and around the house before he started popping off again?

You clearly weren’t there. But thanks for stopping by!

Unregistered
03-03-2021, 12:04 PM

Maybe you guys can talk tactics at Sunday school. Jesus forgives you.

JOHN BERTHOLF
03-03-2021, 12:39 PM
Tim KINKOPF is a good cop and we all did some `gray area` stuffin our youth. He presses the issue when needed and ain't afraid to put his hands on a MF! He has matured since starting and is a solid tactician on the street. Leave his faith out, or get some yourself! It was a good shoot end of story. Ipcu will benefit having him.

Unregistered
03-03-2021, 01:22 PM
Tim KINKOPF is a good cop and we all did some `gray area` stuffin our youth. He presses the issue when needed and ain't afraid to put his hands on a MF! He has matured since starting and is a solid tactician on the street. Leave his faith out, or get some yourself! It was a good shoot end of story. Ipcu will benefit having him.

I have to agree. TK is a good guy. Sure he has made some mistakes but who hasn’t. I agree he has resting ***** face, but once you actually get to know him you will discover he is very humble and would help you at a seconds notice.

TK would be a great replacement for TM or KC. Both of them are useless to the unit. TM is never there because he is on SWAT and if the man doesn’t get his way he has a hissy fit. I have never met anyone that actually likes him or wants to work with him after actually working with him. The sad part is he is probably going to get DSD where he will suck ass in there too. KC has always been useless even when she was on the road. How a lazy cop gets on a proactive unit who knows. All KC is good at is standing around and flirting with other cops cuz she certainly can’t make any arrests.

Unregistered
03-03-2021, 03:08 PM

I agree. TK is a good cop. Sure he has made some mistakes but what good cop hasn’t. I would rather see TK in there then TM or KC. TM is a lazy cop with a big head that talks a lot of game. He is a cry baby when he doesn’t get his way. I don’t know a single person who likes him. KC is another prime example of a female getting something just because of her sex. She was garbage on the road. One of the laziest cops I know. She is always to busy flirting with the other real cops to actually do something. She only got into that unit because of PR. Hopefully there will be some change to that unit so the entire unit is actually putting bad guys in jail and not just JM

Unregistered
03-04-2021, 02:23 AM
AJ makes a lot of arrests too and everyone has their role on the team. TK would be great for them. Give it a rest.

Unregistered
03-18-2021, 11:01 PM
I agree. TK is a good cop. Sure he has made some mistakes but what good cop hasn’t. I would rather see TK in there then TM or KC. TM is a lazy cop with a big head that talks a lot of game. He is a cry baby when he doesn’t get his way. I don’t know a single person who likes him. KC is another prime example of a female getting something just because of her sex. She was garbage on the road. One of the laziest cops I know. She is always to busy flirting with the other real cops to actually do something. She only got into that unit because of PR. Hopefully there will be some change to that unit so the entire unit is actually putting bad guys in jail and not just JM

Whoever wrote this has no clue how to run a successful unit. A unit can’t be all proactive people. A unit has specific people for missions. That being said that doesn’t mean one person is better then the other. IPCU is a great unit. They get crap done and is run by a great supervisor. As for KC I don’t know who is all pissed off at her but she got her spot because of her ability to actually think before she acts but will still throw hands with the best of us. She is a great cop that I had the pleasure to work with and would work with her any day. Stop bashing IPCU were lucky that we got to have a street crimes unit like that. And if you don’t like how they are apply to be one of them. TM got selected for fugitive so that means there will be a vacancy soon. So apply and see how well you can fit in.