PDA

View Full Version : Best female Deputy nomination.

Unregistered
02-27-2021, 09:16 PM
I said best at being a Deputy, not looks etc

My pick would be Sherri former Crime Scene. .

Unregistered
02-27-2021, 09:45 PM

Deb B, always has your back.

Unregistered
02-27-2021, 11:44 PM
Deb B, always has your back.

Are you talking about Boynton????

I thought this thread was best “female” Deputy?

But yeah maybe best at domestic violence.

Unregistered
02-28-2021, 01:11 AM
Are you talking about Boynton????

I thought this thread was best “female” Deputy?

But yeah maybe best at domestic violence.

she's 10-8, always has been. Good zone integrity and always willing to help out.

Unregistered
02-28-2021, 01:52 AM

I would agree 100%. She knows her stuff and does the work of three people. Does she ever take a day off or sleep?

Unregistered
02-28-2021, 03:16 AM
Monica Jean 100% the best BSO has ever seen.

Unregistered
02-28-2021, 05:29 AM
The crime scene lady (Sherri) scared me when she came out to a homicide. But I have to say she knew what she was doing and she ran circles around the other crime scene people. She's intense, but an extremely hard worker, I'd work with her any day. She has my vote!

Unregistered
02-28-2021, 03:03 PM
Krista Robson

Unregistered
02-28-2021, 03:24 PM
Sheri was great at running to her boyfriend k9 AP to cry about her supervisors that led to their transfers from his connection to Israel* also great at farming out her services to other agencies and charging the ot to bso, shes the best

QUOTE=Unregistered;3260086]I said best at being a Deputy, not looks etc

My pick would be Sherri former Crime Scene. .[/QUOTE]

Unregistered
02-28-2021, 03:53 PM
Francine Fafafohi

Unregistered
02-28-2021, 04:08 PM
I love the girl in District 5. Too bad she's married. She has a great personality and a great ass.

Unregistered
02-28-2021, 04:13 PM
By far Sgt. Rosenthal and Sgt. Paparella from the airport are the best female deputies. They are 2 little *****es.

Unregistered
02-28-2021, 06:28 PM
Sheri was great at running to her boyfriend k9 AP to cry about her supervisors that led to their transfers from his connection to Israel* also great at farming out her services to other agencies and charging the ot to bso, shes the best

QUOTE=Unregistered;3260086]I said best at being a Deputy, not looks etc

My pick would be Sherri former Crime Scene. .[/QUOTE]

If you think she tried or got anybody transferred then you don't know her. The only one getting people transferred or trying to get anybody transferred out of Crime Scene still works there....right Chris? Ask Kipps.

Unregistered
02-28-2021, 09:49 PM
I love the girl in District 5. Too bad she's married. She has a great personality and a great ass.

Who, YR???? Great cop

Unregistered
03-01-2021, 01:14 AM
By far Sgt. Rosenthal and Sgt. Paparella from the airport are the best female deputies. They are 2 little *****es.

Is Paparella the whiny little ***** that only got promoted because his mommy donated a boat load of money to Lamberti??

Then you are right he is the best Female Deputy but worst Sgt!

Unregistered
03-01-2021, 05:32 AM
No such thing as the best female deputy.

Unregistered
03-01-2021, 06:29 AM
DW from D17

Unregistered
03-01-2021, 06:46 AM
D8 SW 10-8 knows her job and always available to help. Bilingual too

Unregistered
03-01-2021, 12:23 PM
DW from D17

Really, best at what???

Unregistered
03-01-2021, 05:15 PM
Really, best at what???

Brown nosing and gaining weight!

Unregistered
03-01-2021, 07:05 PM
Brown nosing and gaining weight!

Having bad breath too! 🤮

Unregistered
03-01-2021, 07:38 PM
Best female?

I nominate Kevin Swanson. Heshe is old, but a nice gossiping lady.

Unregistered
03-01-2021, 09:50 PM
Sgt Pappy is badass and awesome. You are all just jealous of his greatness.

Unregistered
03-02-2021, 12:34 AM
Monica Jean 100% the best BSO has ever seen.
She is hotttttt

Unregistered
03-02-2021, 01:35 AM
Best female?

I nominate Kevin Swanson. Heshe is old, but a nice gossiping lady.

HeShe can gossip with the best of them girls. Lmao.

Unregistered
03-02-2021, 02:22 AM

Now that is some funny sh*t!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
03-02-2021, 02:53 AM
She is hotttttt

yes, a hot mess.

Unregistered
03-02-2021, 11:19 AM
The best at making a sandwich

Unregistered
03-03-2021, 12:16 PM
DW from D17

What!!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 the same one from d8 and d12?!?!?! That’s hilarious!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
03-04-2021, 07:32 AM
Kim Pullease was the best female deputy i every worked with. Not sure where she’s at now? But she knew her s**t. And she was 10-8 on every level.

Unregistered
03-05-2021, 03:44 AM
You guys are morons. Female deputy = gun for a bad guy.

Unregistered
03-05-2021, 03:48 AM

It’s funny because it’s true.

Unregistered
03-05-2021, 02:16 PM

You got that right, women are useless in Law Enforcement. They are good for F _ _ King though!

Unregistered
03-05-2021, 02:23 PM

Meanwhile it was a female deputy (and a hot one at that) that tackled a bad guy who was trying to steal a male deputy’s gun on sr7 not too long ago..........

Unregistered
03-06-2021, 08:34 PM
Best Female Deputy ever at BSO was Lynn Munro Philbrick. The best ever and the hottest looking deputy too. None other compare or even come close.

Unregistered
03-07-2021, 06:10 AM
Best Female Deputy ever at BSO was Lynn Munro Philbrick. The best ever and the hottest looking deputy too. None other compare or even come close.

You are definitely an old timer, she hasn't been here in a while so almost nobody knows who she is anymore, and as for her looks, yes, back in the day she was hot. Let's just say time catches up to everybody, some sooner than others.

Unregistered
03-07-2021, 02:29 PM
Wasn’t that crime scene lady (Sherri) scary the person who arrested the Federal Agent for DUI for just sleeping in his car with the engine on in his driveway? Supposedly he wasn’t involved in an accident or anything else. Looks like someone lacks common sense. I want to change my vote to “Worst Deputy” of all time.

Unregistered
03-08-2021, 01:56 AM
Wasn’t that crime scene lady (Sherri) scary the person who arrested the Federal Agent for DUI for just sleeping in his car with the engine on in his driveway? Supposedly he wasn’t involved in an accident or anything else. Looks like someone lacks common sense. I want to change my vote to “Worst Deputy” of all time.

Yes, same person but wrong facts, at least get your facts straight if you're going to talk sh!t about someone. The federal agent, who was in a crash, was drunk, and fought with her. I don't care who you work for, you fight with me you're going to jail. The "story" you're talking about was made up by none other than that douche DJ who was in Weston at the time (I wonder why?), you know the one and only who is no longer a K9 handler, I guess he had too many PWS at the Airport. That friends is a true story, backed by facts and video!!!

Unregistered
03-08-2021, 01:34 PM
She aure did got JH transferred out of crime scene cause he was looking into her Ot scam too much called her hubby K9 Angelo who then called the Israel and had him transferred true story bro she is a little conniving witch

QUOTE=Unregistered;3260356][/QUOTE]

If you think she tried or got anybody transferred then you don't know her. The only one getting people transferred or trying to get anybody transferred out of Crime Scene still works there....right Chris? Ask Kipps.[/QUOTE]

Unregistered
03-09-2021, 02:24 PM
Waiting 4 Chris O to defend his girl but i guess you cant this time the truth hurts she is not a good person

QUOTE=Unregistered;3262717]She aure did got JH transferred out of crime scene cause he was looking into her Ot scam too much called her hubby K9 Angelo who then called the Israel and had him transferred true story bro she is a little conniving witch

QUOTE=Unregistered;3260356][/QUOTE]

If you think she tried or got anybody transferred then you don't know her. The only one getting people transferred or trying to get anybody transferred out of Crime Scene still works there....right Chris? Ask Kipps.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Unregistered
03-09-2021, 02:56 PM

Sherri is an authentically good person with a good heart. She didn’t get anyone transferred that’s not true. She liked Jeremy as far as I knew so she wouldn’t do that to him or anyone. But her work ethic is second to none and she’s a good cop. I give her 5 stars.

Unregistered
03-09-2021, 07:45 PM
She and her boyfriend Angelo got him transferred because he was going to blow the whistle on her ot scam She is an evil conniving ***** and is only out for herself

Sherri is an authentically good person with a good heart. She didn’t get anyone transferred that’s not true. She liked Jeremy as far as I knew so she wouldn’t do that to him or anyone. But her work ethic is second to none and she’s a good cop. I give her 5 stars.

Unregistered
03-09-2021, 07:53 PM
I too have seen the evil side of Sheri and how she manipulates everything to her advantage very self serving and selfish she is also frineds with the clam

Unregistered
03-09-2021, 10:37 PM
Tina LasXXX. She always took care of the married male deputies, detectives, Sergeant’s and Lts. I vote Tina.

Unregistered
03-10-2021, 04:26 AM
its Definitely DQ, in Weston.. 4 year deputy that was in CI within 2 years and then Facebook Squad.. She was road patrol in the mean streets of Weston since day one, very tough. Most people would not last one week.

Unregistered
03-10-2021, 05:39 AM
its Definitely DQ, in Weston.. 4 year deputy that was in CI within 2 years and then Facebook Squad.. She was road patrol in the mean streets of Weston since day one, very tough. Most people would not last one week.

S. Payne??????

Unregistered
03-10-2021, 12:28 PM
She and her boyfriend Angelo got him transferred because he was going to blow the whistle on her ot scam She is an evil conniving ***** and is only out for herself

His has to be DJ or JR stirring sh!t because both are LOSERS! DJ with all his Park, Walk, and Stalks at the Airport. Then you have JR the lazy POS who comes on here talking about a scam involving Sherri that he knows isn't true. How's Oakland Park going, can you run your scam from there? How about we discuss his scam of responding to calls while on duty from home both while on the road in Weston and at the Airport? When caught the first time this idiot said, I didn't know we couldn't do that, seriously how did this guy get hired? Was it because this guy made his first arrest while in the academy? Come on JR tell us about that one. Both are just bitter because they were kicked out of K9, they probably think Sherri did that too.

Unregistered
03-10-2021, 01:39 PM

Mean streets of Weston lol. Only thing mean there is the Pana gas station great food and coffee amazing. City that should go to Davie...mean streets.

Unregistered
03-10-2021, 01:50 PM
Neither wrong guess she had made many enemies in this agency with her shady activities and selfishness and her ties to the clam

His has to be DJ or JR stirring sh!t because both are LOSERS! DJ with all his Park, Walk, and Stalks at the Airport. Then you have JR the lazy POS who comes on here talking about a scam involving Sherri that he knows isn't true. How's Oakland Park going, can you run your scam from there? How about we discuss his scam of responding to calls while on duty from home both while on the road in Weston and at the Airport? When caught the first time this idiot said, I didn't know we couldn't do that, seriously how did this guy get hired? Was it because this guy made his first arrest while in the academy? Come on JR tell us about that one. Both are just bitter because they were kicked out of K9, they probably think Sherri did that too.

Unregistered
03-10-2021, 11:02 PM
Neither wrong guess she had made many enemies in this agency with her shady activities and selfishness and her ties to the clam

You'd like to think she has many enemies, I think you're just jealous that she's a harder worker than you, and you know it. So what ties to the clam does she have? She worked one detail and the clam wasn't in charge of it.

Unregistered
03-15-2021, 08:14 PM
D8 SW 10-8 knows her job and always available to help. Bilingual too

And bisexual?

Unregistered
03-16-2021, 12:30 AM

Blah blah blah.

Plz introduce her to a good nail tech that can give her a proper manicure! It always looks like she sticks her fingers in a paint jar. 🤦*♂️

Unregistered
03-16-2021, 01:03 AM
Blah blah blah.

Plz introduce her to a good nail tech that can give her a proper manicure! It always looks like she sticks her fingers in a paint jar. 🤦*♂️

Again this is either DJ or JR, possibly JH. If this is DJ, shouldn't you be looking for a job, if it's JR shouldn't you be 10-65ing, and if it's JH you should just be laying low and have a cup of coffee. Besides nobody's perfect, including you, I'm sure there are a lot of things about you that need changed and none of you work as hard as she does.

Unregistered
03-16-2021, 03:32 AM
And bisexual?
No you POS. She is a mother with a family and a good husband. Even if she was bisexual why would you bring it up? Go crawl back under your rock.