PDA

View Full Version : What Happened to Twatley?

Unregistered
02-17-2021, 07:48 AM
Talk about a flash in the pan?

Unregistered
02-17-2021, 01:46 PM
Talk about a flash in the pan?

That’s all he was, a washed up lazy do nothing Deputy his whole career. I had the opportunity to see this while at the airport.

Unregistered
02-17-2021, 02:06 PM
That’s all he was, a washed up lazy do nothing Deputy his whole career. I had the opportunity to see this while at the airport.

Just like all the other losers who ran for Sheriff. I don’t believe any of them are employed. The biggest loser has been unemployed for two years and is making a living selling candied nuts at busy intersections.

Unregistered
02-17-2021, 06:42 PM
Just like all the other losers who ran for Sheriff. I don’t believe any of them are employed. The biggest loser has been unemployed for two years and is making a living selling candied nuts at busy intersections.

Plus he's a big rat.

Unregistered
02-17-2021, 10:04 PM

I got one better, Let’s not forget about the jig a boo who escaped from him in Oakland Park and when fat boy gave chase his gun belt fell off!!!!!

Unregistered
02-17-2021, 10:14 PM
Check his Facebook page, he's been busy. Looks like he's been to Az, Vegas, Cali and Utah. Caught my eye is his travel to Tallahassee, and then to North Carolina. The North Carolina GOP chair is Michael Whatley, coincidence ?

Unregistered
02-17-2021, 10:17 PM
I got one better, Let’s not forget about the jig a boo who escaped from him in Oakland Park and when fat boy gave chase his gun belt fell off!!!!!

I'm so thankful we ended up with Tony.