PDA

View Full Version : Tony vague response today

Unregistered
02-17-2021, 01:24 AM
https://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/politics/fl-ne-sheriff-tony-court-statement-20210217-pt6foqwanzejzigrwt5j324iv4-story.html

Unregistered
02-17-2021, 03:15 AM
https://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/politics/fl-ne-sheriff-tony-court-statement-20210217-pt6foqwanzejzigrwt5j324iv4-story.html

So a man in his 40s does not remember when he was arrested ?? I remember a traffic citation I received 30 years ago !!

Unregistered
02-17-2021, 03:21 AM
We’re you ever suspended during high school ? I doubt any one of us should have a hard time answering yes or no to that question. Yet somehow, Tony can’t remember something as serious as being cuffed of bailed out of jail? I guess the incident where he claimed to be thrown on the ground by a cop and a knee on his neck never resulted in an arrest????

Unregistered
02-17-2021, 03:43 AM
Sheeeit! Dem. kweshunnnz beeez rayyycisss n. sheeeit

Unregistered
02-17-2021, 05:08 AM
We’re you ever suspended during high school ? I doubt any one of us should have a hard time answering yes or no to that question. Yet somehow, Tony can’t remember something as serious as being cuffed of bailed out of jail? I guess the incident where he claimed to be thrown on the ground by a cop and a knee on his neck never resulted in an arrest???? he is obviously being evasive trying hang on to a life preserver. He has committed perjury again. It's easy to have a lawyer write respo ses for you, but sitting across the table from opposing counsel is another thing all together, now it's time to produce the evidence and blow him out of the water he must not not be sleeping well at night.

Unregistered
02-17-2021, 05:09 AM
We’re you ever suspended during high school ? I doubt any one of us should have a hard time answering yes or no to that question. Yet somehow, Tony can’t remember something as serious as being cuffed of bailed out of jail? I guess the incident where he claimed to be thrown on the ground by a cop and a knee on his neck never resulted in an arrest????liar, liar, liar

Unregistered
02-17-2021, 05:13 AM
he is obviously being evasive trying hang on to a life preserver. He has committed perjury again. It's easy to have a lawyer write respo ses for you, but sitting across the table from opposing counsel is another thing all together, now it's time to produce the evidence and blow him out of the water he must not not be sleeping well at night.

Except the incompetent Clark, has no evidence to produce.

Unregistered
02-17-2021, 12:16 PM
he is obviously being evasive trying hang on to a life preserver. He has committed perjury again. It's easy to have a lawyer write respo ses for you, but sitting across the table from opposing counsel is another thing all together, now it's time to produce the evidence and blow him out of the water he must not not be sleeping well at night.

Thats exactly it. There is no evidence.

Unregistered
02-17-2021, 12:18 PM

Of course , any judge can see right thru that pathetic answer. This is the guy the governor gave power to terminate deputies ??

Unregistered
02-17-2021, 04:33 PM

The people challenging Tony in court (Clark, Israel, and Israel command staff quitters) have the burden of proof. Tony doesn't have to prove anything in court. If the plaintiffs cannot prove he has any felonies ..... and we already know they can't because their last card was pathetically down to asking him to "please under oath admit to felonies" (he didn't!!) ..... so they have no proof. Case over.

Unregistered
02-17-2021, 06:14 PM
The people challenging Tony in court (Clark, Israel, and Israel command staff quitters) have the burden of proof. Tony doesn't have to prove anything in court. If the plaintiffs cannot prove he has any felonies ..... and we already know they can't because their last card was pathetically down to asking him to "please under oath admit to felonies" (he didn't!!) ..... so they have no proof. Case over.

You must be a rookie if you think "I dont recall" will be sufficient.

Unregistered
02-17-2021, 06:43 PM

It works for the mafia bosses.

Unregistered
02-17-2021, 07:33 PM
Of course , any judge can see right thru that pathetic answer. This is the guy the governor gave power to terminate deputies ??

True!! So he was on felony probation for 7 years and does not recall the arrest OR the 7 years probation ?? WTF

Unregistered
02-17-2021, 07:57 PM

Tony doesn't have to prove anything in court. He doesn't have the prove he's not a felon. Clark/Israel have the legal burden to prove Tony is one. They cannot do it. So yeah "I don't recall" worked just fine for Tony.

Unregistered
02-17-2021, 08:37 PM
True!! So he was on felony probation for 7 years and does not recall the arrest OR the 7 years probation ?? WTF

Hope the judge throws the book at Tony for that answer!

Unregistered
02-17-2021, 09:22 PM
Hope the judge throws the book at Tony for that answer!

It. Doesn't. Work. That. Way.

Remember what we got about testifying? "I don't recall" is a perfectly acceptable answer that cannot be impeached, you moron!! Nobody can "throw the book" at anyone for an answer that simply claims you have no memory of it.

Unregistered
02-17-2021, 09:42 PM

Remember what we got about testifying? "I don't recall" is a perfectly acceptable answer that cannot be impeached, you moron!! Nobody can "throw the book" at anyone for an answer that simply claims you have no memory of it.

If you weren't taught about using the "I don't recall" answer you're not a LEO. Get off our site.

Unregistered
02-17-2021, 10:05 PM

Tony can't be impeached but he can be removed and his certification yanked just like his FBI clearance

Unregistered
02-17-2021, 11:44 PM
Tony can't be impeached but he can be removed and his certification yanked just like his FBI clearance

How? With what PROOF he lied about felonies?

Unregistered
02-18-2021, 03:26 AM
Tony’s latest affidavit to the court admits prior criminal cases in direct contradiction to his sworn FDLE application. Antbody else catch that he just admitted to perjury to the State? Now what?

Unregistered
02-18-2021, 03:54 AM
Tony’s latest affidavit to the court admits prior criminal cases in direct contradiction to his sworn FDLE application. Antbody else catch that he just admitted to perjury to the State? Now what?

As interpreted by you. To everyone else it is nothing and Tony is here to stay sh!thead.

Unregistered
02-18-2021, 04:24 AM

She can order his juvenile records from Philly. But it won’t matter. Tony is on the same hit list as all the other corrupt politicians

Unregistered
02-18-2021, 01:47 PM
She can order his juvenile records from Philly. But it won’t matter. Tony is on the same hit list as all the other corrupt politicians

Juvenile records aren't disqualifying felonies under the Florida law for candidates. That's a big "who cares?" as they are irrelevant.

Unregistered
02-18-2021, 04:39 PM
Juvenile records aren't disqualifying felonies under the Florida law for candidates. That's a big "who cares?" as they are irrelevant.

But lying under oath on the FDLE affidavit 100% is criminal and gets your Certification revoked!!

Unregistered
02-19-2021, 11:07 PM
Tony’s answer were vague and unresponsive to the question Haddad asked. The judge ordered him to present the records for a private review which he has failed to do. Won’t end well for him.

Unregistered
02-21-2021, 09:37 AM
If he had not attacked the deputies none of this would be happening. Everyone forgets where they came from. How quickly they forget.

Unregistered
02-21-2021, 10:53 PM

The statue doesn’t say anything about age. Read it again

Unregistered
02-21-2021, 10:55 PM
Tony’s answer were vague and unresponsive to the question Haddad asked. The judge ordered him to present the records for a private review which he has failed to do. Won’t end well for him.

It was either present the records or answer the questions. That was the case with the FTPD guys.

Clarke’s judge ordered the records.

Unregistered
02-22-2021, 12:56 PM
Juvenile records aren't disqualifying felonies under the Florida law for candidates. That's a big "who cares?" as they are irrelevant.but they would reveal information like if it was a drug gang related hit job like rumored and if toney went into witness protection for informants as also rumored

Unregistered
02-22-2021, 01:22 PM
It was either present the records or answer the questions. That was the case with the FTPD guys. Different judge and different casè.

Clarke’s judge ordered the records.cast. Case and judge.

Unregistered
02-22-2021, 01:24 PM
cast. Case and judge. this a different case they will get the records or they have them alreafdy

Unregistered
02-22-2021, 01:26 PM
cast. Case and judge. this a different case they will get the records or they have them alreafdy. Tony is done the deep throat detective from Philly will speak. At last get a grip take no prisoners

Unregistered
02-22-2021, 01:28 PM
this a different case they will get the records or they have them alreafdy. Tony is done the deep throat detective from Philly will speak. At last get a grip take no prisoners I can believe this where do you think they have been getting their info from all this Tim e.

Unregistered
02-22-2021, 01:29 PM
The statue doesn’t say anything about age. Read it again

Clark quit pretending you’re a lawyer. Tony will beat you and remain Sheriff. You and Israel shall remain unemployed losers.

Unregistered
02-22-2021, 01:33 PM
this a different case they will get the records or they have them alreafdy. Tony is done the deep throat detective from Philly will speak. At last get a grip take no prisoners

Except the Philly detective is a drunken asshole and his testimony is hearsay and again they have no, zero, nada documentation proving their unsubstantiated claims!

Unregistered
02-22-2021, 01:38 PM
Except the Philly detective is a drunken asshole and his testimony is hearsay and again they have no, zero, nada documentation proving their unsubstantiated claims!

Haha, the judge has the case numbers. She wants answers to those case numbers ! Wake up

Unregistered
02-22-2021, 08:53 PM
but they would reveal information like if it was a drug gang related hit job like rumored and if toney went into witness protection for informants as also rumored

If he was convicted as an adult, hence adult probation he would be done. Besides the Florida statue says nothing about age at the time of conviction.

Unregistered
02-22-2021, 10:43 PM
If he was convicted as an adult, hence adult probation he would be done. Besides the Florida statue says nothing about age at the time of conviction.

Yes, he is done soon !

Unregistered
02-22-2021, 11:37 PM
Don’t be surprise if his background comes back clean. Philly is a very left leaning scummy city. They probably erased his record like they did Trump votes. I hope they indeed do have the detective as plan B. Clarke you may end up needing it.

Unregistered
02-23-2021, 01:56 AM
Don’t be surprise if his background comes back clean. Philly is a very left leaning scummy city. They probably erased his record like they did Trump votes. I hope they indeed do have the detective as plan B. Clarke you may end up needing it.

Nope, the judge has the case numbers!

Unregistered
02-23-2021, 06:24 AM
Nope, the judge has the case numbers!

Can anyone guess that outcome once Tony is removed? Will the governor fill the spot or will Clarke win & become the next sheriff. The answer I received when I asked a politician was - the governor will appoint someone until the next election unless a special election in 2022 is agreed upon.

Unregistered
02-23-2021, 10:57 AM
Can anyone guess that outcome once Tony is removed? Will the governor fill the spot or will Clarke win & become the next sheriff. The answer I received when I asked a politician was - the governor will appoint someone until the next election unless a special election in 2022 is agreed upon.

Don’t worry about it. Tony will win another term. Clark will continue to detail cars.

Unregistered
02-23-2021, 12:13 PM

Isn't the special election required ? Didn't know it has to be agreed upon.

Unregistered
02-23-2021, 12:17 PM
Isn't the special election required ? Didn't know it has to be agreed upon.

If this occurred (it won't) the special election is in November 2022. Interim serves until then.

Unregistered
02-23-2021, 05:13 PM
The voters went with Tony in the primary over Israel/Pollock and in November over Clark. That's life. Florida law doesn't have recall elections for sheriffs and other county and state elected officials ............ so we've got him for the next four years. That's how it goes. Suck it up and deal with the reality of the real world, not all these removal fantasy BS wet dreams.

Unregistered
02-23-2021, 05:24 PM
It’s only gonna take a judge to rule he’s ineligible to hold office bcz of his background & it’s game over for him. That’s not to hard to understand I don’t think. The governor can’t stand the guy he’ll be happy to remove him