PDA

View Full Version : Depo is tommorrow by judges order

Unregistered
02-15-2021, 10:07 PM
Tony the clown must show up for a depo tommorrow watch it 9n Facebook live.

Unregistered
02-15-2021, 10:20 PM
Fake news. He only has to answer the questions to the court

Unregistered
02-15-2021, 10:28 PM
Fake news. He only has to answer the questions to the court

Are the answers public info? He is a public servant in public safety so it should be.

Unregistered
02-15-2021, 10:32 PM
Are the answers public info? He is a public servant in public safety so it should be.

I believe the judges order says the answers about his criminal cases must be in writing too. The judge even included all his past fake names , lol... It was uploaded to clerk of courts on 01/27, check it out !

Unregistered
02-15-2021, 10:52 PM
Tony is FINISHED. He’s being replaced by attorney and MSD graduate Jared Moskowitz.
You heard it hear first folks.
Change is coming.
P.S who is Tony’s attorney and already has proof that the sheriff is a convicted felon??[/QUOTE

Unregistered
02-15-2021, 11:19 PM
Tony is FINISHED. He’s being replaced by attorney and MSD graduate Jared Moskowitz.
You heard it hear first folks.
Change is coming.
P.S who is Tony’s attorney and already has proof that the sheriff is a convicted felon??[/QUOTE

Didn’t Jared Moskowitz serve time for being a child molester when he represented Subway?

Unregistered
02-15-2021, 11:38 PM
Didn’t Jared Moskowitz serve time for being a child molester when he represented Subway?

Weren’t you the guy peeping in old ladies windows?

Unregistered
02-16-2021, 12:56 AM
Weren’t you the guy peeping in old ladies windows?

No he was peeping in your wife’s bedroom window

Unregistered
02-16-2021, 01:01 AM
Jared Moskowitz is not the sharpest, he's only gotten by because of his daddy. We need much better than a Parkland retread if we are going to turn this agency around. He's the same guy who purchased millions of dollars on bogas PPE's.

Unregistered
02-16-2021, 02:55 AM
It makes no difference because Tony isn’t going anywhere

Unregistered
02-16-2021, 03:46 AM
It makes no difference because Tony isn’t going anywhere

Maybe we will get lucky & you’ll go too.

Unregistered
02-16-2021, 12:21 PM
I believe the judges order says the answers about his criminal cases must be in writing too. The judge even included all his past fake names , lol... It was uploaded to clerk of courts on 01/27, check it out !

Wow! Its great how the judge listed all those fake names and any other names he has used!! Its only a couple pages but a great read.

Unregistered
02-16-2021, 03:46 PM
I believe the judges order says the answers about his criminal cases must be in writing too. The judge even included all his past fake names , lol... It was uploaded to clerk of courts on 01/27, check it out ! yes he was ordered to answer all questions. If he lies he is through immediately. If he tells the truth, he is still done.

Unregistered
02-16-2021, 04:25 PM
yes he was ordered to answer all questions. If he lies he is through immediately. If he tells the truth, he is still done.

And what if most of his answers are of the "no, I don't recall anything ... Do you have some documents that could refresh my recollection?" type answers. Not perjury and not confirming anything either.

Unregistered
02-16-2021, 04:36 PM
And what if most of his answers are of the "no, I don't recall anything ... Do you have some documents that could refresh my recollection?" type answers. Not perjury and not confirming anything either.

Which is why he’s not going anywhere. No one ever said Clark was a good lawyer.

Unregistered
02-16-2021, 04:37 PM
Maybe we will get lucky & you’ll go too.

You couldn’t get lucky in a woman’s prison.

Unregistered
02-16-2021, 06:53 PM
You couldn’t get lucky in a woman’s prison.

Youre probably right. No doubt I could of got lucky with you ex-wife. Legs in the air screaming oh daddy

Unregistered
02-16-2021, 09:09 PM
Youre probably right. No doubt I could of got lucky with you ex-wife. Legs in the air screaming oh daddy

You mean like you and Moskoshitz do to each other? I

Unregistered
02-16-2021, 09:17 PM
Moskowitz ***was*** offered the sheriff job by DeSantis before Tony but Moskowitz didn't want it then. I doubt he wants it now.

Unregistered
02-16-2021, 09:40 PM
Moskowitz ***was*** offered the sheriff job by DeSantis before Tony but Moskowitz didn't want it then. I doubt he wants it now.

Maybe he will... I'm sure he is thinking "well, I couldn't do worse than Tony or Toney!"

Unregistered
02-17-2021, 12:06 AM

Moskowitz was bounced by DeSantis. He was offered nothing. He’s another self serving scumbag from Parkland.

Unregistered
02-17-2021, 01:13 AM
Just put Lamberti in until the special election.

Unregistered
02-17-2021, 03:18 AM
Just put Lamberti in until the special election.

No thanks. We are done with that criminal administration too.

Unregistered
02-17-2021, 12:19 PM
No thanks. We are done with that criminal administration too.

Better than Tony tho

Unregistered
02-17-2021, 04:31 PM
Moskowitz was bounced by DeSantis. He was offered nothing. He’s another self serving scumbag from Parkland.

Not bounced. Quit for a much higher paying private sector job.

Unregistered
02-17-2021, 10:00 PM

Because he was told to quit. Tell the truth.

Unregistered
02-17-2021, 10:16 PM

I understand he replace Jared Fogle as subway spokesperson. They needed another schmuck.

Unregistered
02-18-2021, 04:28 AM
I understand he replace Jared Fogle as subway spokesperson. They needed another schmuck.

How come every post has at least one retard. Not pointing fingers

Unregistered
02-18-2021, 10:22 AM
Tony the clown must show up for a depo tommorrow watch it 9n Facebook live.

Waiting on a follow up. What happened? Did he sho up or not. You started a thread and never posted what happened.

Unregistered
02-18-2021, 12:51 PM
Waiting on a follow up. What happened? Did he sho up or not. You started a thread and never posted what happened.

Do you live under a rock? He put in writing he does not recall his arrests or why he served adult probation for 7 years! He is in his 40s, former Leo Sgt AND owned his own company BUT cant remember his arrests?? This guy is our current sheriff ?? Someone please help us!!

Unregistered
02-18-2021, 01:43 PM
Do you live under a rock? He put in writing he does not recall his arrests or why he served adult probation for 7 years! He is in his 40s, former Leo Sgt AND owned his own company BUT cant remember his arrests?? This guy is our current sheriff ?? Someone please help us!!

He didn't acknowledge any adult charges or probation. He submitted paperwork from PA courts saying he had no adult criminal charge history there. Said he didn't recall any arrests.

Unregistered
02-18-2021, 02:27 PM
How come every post has at least one retard. Not pointing fingers

Because they point at your fat ass. Moskoshitz is a self serving liberal scumbag trying to capitalize on the MSD tragedy. He comes on here trying to get his name out and put himself in the running for a job he’s not qualified for. He has no business on this site and can’t get a job on his own without his scumbag daddy. DeSantis kicked him to the curb and he’s trying to save face. The fact that he resembles Jared Fogel and looks like a pedophile is irrelevant. Just stay off this site Moskoshitz, stick to your regular sites or is the FBI shutting them down?

Unregistered
02-18-2021, 04:12 PM
Because they point at your fat ass. Moskoshitz is a self serving liberal scumbag trying to capitalize on the MSD tragedy. He comes on here trying to get his name out and put himself in the running for a job he’s not qualified for. He has no business on this site and can’t get a job on his own without his scumbag daddy. DeSantis kicked him to the curb and he’s trying to save face. The fact that he resembles Jared Fogel and looks like a pedophile is irrelevant. Just stay off this site Moskoshitz, stick to your regular sites or is the FBI shutting them down?

I don't know this guy, but technically it wouldn't be the first time DeSantis put someone in charge of BSO that wasn't qualified. Just sayin!!!

Unregistered
02-18-2021, 04:27 PM
He didn't acknowledge any adult charges or probation. He submitted paperwork from PA courts saying he had no adult criminal charge history there. Said he didn't recall any arrests.

How does someone that young NOT remember arrests !! And the judge has his adult probation court case number. Not admitting it is still lying.