PDA

View Full Version : Demotions are coming.

Unregistered
02-12-2021, 07:54 PM
Staff members will be filing the pain soon is the word. Others getting promoted

Unregistered
02-13-2021, 03:37 AM
Papier is under federal investigation for cheating on several promotional exams. It’s coming Feds like to take their time. More than one is going down.

Unregistered
02-13-2021, 04:15 AM
Staff members will be filing the pain soon is the word. Others getting promoted

Is it filing or feeling the pain

Unregistered
02-17-2021, 05:06 AM
Papier is under federal investigation for cheating on several promotional exams. It’s coming Feds like to take their time. More than one is going down.

Another investigation, that's going no where. How many is this now, you've claim? Papier, can sh!t in the lobby and nothing would be done. Some people are untouchable here Ortiz's and Papier are just 2 out of so many. Fed's don't give a rats azz over cheating on promotional exams, when it's not their agency. If that's all you have is cheating, quit wasting our time. Feds like jail time, when they investigate and from what you posted. Nothing! Another thing, if cheating is so out of control here. Then the feds should re-give all the test and clean house. Another pipe dream. I know.. I've been hearing since the 80's when my dad was working here. The Feds are coming, the feds are coming. Little did we know they were just breathing hard. No arrest, no headlines NO FEDS!

Unregistered
02-19-2021, 03:02 PM
The only significant change Papier will have is a demotion of one rank, to a two star. Besides his promotional test scandal, he’s is a level headed and competent leader. UNLIKE HIS WIFE. Little Hav. Might as well have a us embassy, since its a dictatorship lmaoo