PDA

View Full Version : Rats and Snitches

Unregistered
02-09-2021, 01:58 AM
I don’t know who the author of the bellow post was, but I think it needs to be re-posted and clarified:

“While I am not trying to let Duracell (Dan Purcell) off the hook, CCIB was an inside job, years in making, orchestrated by the Michelin Man (Alan Layton) with the help of the Real Estate Man (Kevin Pederson) and Chucky (Michael Sanjurjo). Look at who was left behind (Michael Sanjurjo) and who replaced who (Alan Layton, Kevin Pederson, Sammy Gibson) and you will figure out what happened. The only people that don’t have blood on their hands in the new Bullshit Unit are the three new Lieutenants (Chad McDaniel, Rachel Rados, Shannon Seiple). Hey Sheriff, why don’t you look at your two new star Sergeants timesheets? I didn’t know we get paid overtime to sell houses and coach softball while on duty? If you care so much about ODs why don’t you take them home? It looks like you can afford it. You drive around in a damn Maserati. You are so concerned with ODs that at no point whatsoever did you stop and asked why half of your deputies voted for Spike. Good job. You are going to do an amazing job in Tallahassee.”

I also have a personal message to the Sheriff:

Take your OD stats, roll them up, and ... well you know. Don’t forget to post it on the screens you install in the “new Bullshit Unit.”

Unregistered
02-10-2021, 02:29 AM
I don’t know who the author of the bellow post was, but I think it needs to be re-posted and clarified:

“While I am not trying to let Duracell (Dan Purcell) off the hook, CCIB was an inside job, years in making, orchestrated by the Michelin Man (Alan Layton) with the help of the Real Estate Man (Kevin Pederson) and Chucky (Michael Sanjurjo). Look at who was left behind (Michael Sanjurjo) and who replaced who (Alan Layton, Kevin Pederson, Sammy Gibson) and you will figure out what happened. The only people that don’t have blood on their hands in the new Bullshit Unit are the three new Lieutenants (Chad McDaniel, Rachel Rados, Shannon Seiple). Hey Sheriff, why don’t you look at your two new star Sergeants timesheets? I didn’t know we get paid overtime to sell houses and coach softball while on duty? If you care so much about ODs why don’t you take them home? It looks like you can afford it. You drive around in a damn Maserati. You are so concerned with ODs that at no point whatsoever did you stop and asked why half of your deputies voted for Spike. Good job. You are going to do an amazing job in Tallahassee.”

I also have a personal message to the Sheriff:

Take your OD stats, roll them up, and ... well you know. Don’t forget to post it on the screens you install in the “new Bullshit Unit.”

I assure you that unit is running much better now that you are gone. Have fun catching speeders back in your city.

Unregistered
02-11-2021, 12:07 AM
MS has always, since the day he started, been an arrogant jerk. Enabled to be a jerk. What comes around goes around MS, keep treating people like shit. Same goes to all the jerks that have been promoted, demoted, re-promoted and never learned a damn thing. STOP treating people like shit.

This includes those without rank, specifically JS, needs to investigated for some shady homicide association work.

So much for vetting promotions with input from colleagues.

Unregistered
02-11-2021, 12:38 AM
MS has always, since the day he started, been an arrogant jerk. Enabled to be a jerk. What comes around goes around MS, keep treating people like shit. Same goes to all the jerks that have been promoted, demoted, re-promoted and never learned a damn thing. STOP treating people like shit.

This includes those without rank, specifically JS, needs to investigated for some shady homicide association work.

So much for vetting promotions with input from colleagues.

You forgot to tell us who forgot to rewind their Blockbuster videos...ooh, and I heard (insert two random letters here) failed to return a library book on time.

Unregistered
02-11-2021, 03:17 AM
Cannaday that you chime in with your bullshit? And have been since this forum took off? Fess up.

Unregistered
02-13-2021, 05:25 AM
I’m glad I left this agency.

F**CK you DL and your Chain of Command.

Unregistered
02-14-2021, 03:36 PM
Is anyone going to explain what happened? We all know the rumors but what is the truth?
Give us some details.... if someone is ****ing over other coworkers to further their own interest, we need to know.

Unregistered
02-14-2021, 07:47 PM
So...... the question is, who is left in CCIB?

Unregistered
02-15-2021, 04:45 PM
Is anyone going to explain what happened? We all know the rumors but what is the truth?
Give us some details.... if someone is ****ing over other coworkers to further their own interest, we need to know.

CPT MP screwed over LT MH and now SGT WC. He’s a snake in the grass and has been for years. He screwed over SGT CS way back in the day and got him demoted because of a policy failure. He’s a smart tech guy and will do anything to be known now as the SWAT CMDR and be “the man” but everyone knows he would collapse under stress with active shooter scenario not some high risk incident where the county ran out of water or something else.

KP and AL who are now SGT’s back in CCIB screwed over all of CCIB to get promoted. Call AL in and ask him point blank if CPT SG was talking crap about CHief DP. AlSo ask if he was talking crap about never working for Chief DP. Look who CCIB falls under now. Chief MC which CPT SG got his way.

No more prestige world wide CCIB. The B’s are done and no coming back. Might as well disband them totally and make a counseling/opioid task force that figures out what to do after the fact rather than preventing it.

That’s just recently CCIB drama.

Unregistered
02-15-2021, 04:50 PM
Cannaday that you chime in with your bullshit? And have been since this forum took off? Fess up.

Dang Mike they are calling you out!

Unregistered
02-16-2021, 02:42 PM
CPT MP screwed over LT MH and now SGT WC. He’s a snake in the grass and has been for years. He screwed over SGT CS way back in the day and got him demoted because of a policy failure. He’s a smart tech guy and will do anything to be known now as the SWAT CMDR and be “the man” but everyone knows he would collapse under stress with active shooter scenario not some high risk incident where the county ran out of water or something else.

KP and AL who are now SGT’s back in CCIB screwed over all of CCIB to get promoted. Call AL in and ask him point blank if CPT SG was talking crap about CHief DP. AlSo ask if he was talking crap about never working for Chief DP. Look who CCIB falls under now. Chief MC which CPT SG got his way.

No more prestige world wide CCIB. The B’s are done and no coming back. Might as well disband them totally and make a counseling/opioid task force that figures out what to do after the fact rather than preventing it.

At least MR will become the new SGT for CCIB.

Unregistered
02-25-2021, 11:43 PM

Just to be clear, is this the same CPT MP who got demoted from Lt because of at least one terrible decision he made as a watch commander??? Again I emphasis “demoted”, not just a simple written reprimand or re-assignment, demoted...... Since then I guess he’s been a good boy, listened to the admin and did what he was told.... “ta-da”, re-promoted and ultimately a Captain over SWAT????? Hope he doesn’t make anymore bad decisions on any callouts. Don’t worry, he is probably on a short leash like most of the others who go along with Dennis’ vision.

Unregistered
02-26-2021, 02:17 AM
Just to be clear, is this the same CPT MP who got demoted from Lt because of at least one terrible decision he made as a watch commander??? Again I emphasis “demoted”, not just a simple written reprimand or re-assignment, demoted...... Since then I guess he’s been a good boy, listened to the admin and did what he was told.... “ta-da”, re-promoted and ultimately a Captain over SWAT????? Hope he doesn’t make anymore bad decisions on any callouts. Don’t worry, he is probably on a short leash like most of the others who go along with Dennis’ vision.

Ha, ha, I remember when that “reassignment” happened, if I remember it correctly I believe his demotion was a result of a decision he made regarding a vehicle search that was illegal.

Unregistered
03-01-2021, 01:50 AM
Captain MP demoted? Seems like a good person.

Unregistered
03-01-2021, 01:20 PM
MP is a good guy give me a break. More typical whining on this stupid site.

John Bertholf
03-03-2021, 12:08 PM
You people need to leave Sanjurjo alone, he is solid and a combat veteran . We need more of his ilk and less of the I phone eunuchs who don't have the stones to put their name behind their words.

Unregistered
03-03-2021, 12:33 PM
You people need to leave Sanjurjo alone, he is solid and a combat veteran . We need more of his ilk and less of the I phone eunuchs who don't have the stones to put their name behind their words.

Mike is solid. Jealousy is an ugly thing.

JOHN BERTHOLF
03-04-2021, 07:59 PM
And Sajurjo can put green tip into a MF`s grape with great alacrity!

JOHN BERTHOLF
03-04-2021, 08:01 PM
He is a solid guy also. Left to serve in the N

JOHN BERTHOLF
03-04-2021, 08:41 PM
Captain Pergola is an asset to the organization. Unique skill sets and subject matter expertise. Good family guy who always has time to help a deputy out. I wish the whiners would identify themselves. I suggest they put on their skinny jeans and drive their priuses to Starbucks and order a LARGE SHUTTHEFUCCACHINO,

JOHN BERTHOLF
03-04-2021, 11:34 PM
NAVY JUST AFTER 9/11. Solid guy. patriot!

Unregistered
03-14-2021, 04:11 AM
John, I’m not trying to be a jerk here but Pergola didn’t pull many triggers sitting on a ship in the Navy. Just because someone “served” doesn’t make them a hero, how many gangbangers or POS have served in the military? I’m am not downplaying military service at all, I am a vet myself and respect everyone who has done the same (almost). Sanjurjo did some shit in the army and I give him respect for that, but don’t compare him and Pergola together. MIke would probably be offended if you did.

JOHN BERTHOLF
03-24-2021, 09:38 AM
Both of them signed a blank check to Uncle Sam, not comparing the dangers encountered. Both are good guys. Don't be a eunuch, identify yourself!

Unregistered
03-25-2021, 01:48 AM
I love seeing the deputies in this chat who talk shit to people who have served this country, when their greatest achievement in life and the most action they have ever seen is on the hard streets of Seminole County, Florida. Stop talking shit when you haven’t done anything worth talking about. The “ thin blue line” and everything it stands for is dying because of people who think they are hardened badasses because they work the streets of Seminole County. Shut you mouth and back your brothers and sisters in blue with a humble attitude.

Unregistered
03-25-2021, 11:11 AM
I love seeing the deputies in this chat who talk shit to people who have served this country, when their greatest achievement in life and the most action they have ever seen is on the hard streets of Seminole County, Florida. Stop talking shit when you haven’t done anything worth talking about. The “ thin blue line” and everything it stands for is dying because of people who think they are hardened badasses because they work the streets of Seminole County. Shut you mouth and back your brothers and sisters in blue with a humble attitude.

But, but, but, I did 5 S87s and a Baker Act! I fight what you fear.

Unregistered
03-25-2021, 10:59 PM

We have (had) deputies like Sullivan, Bentley, and Treadwell who were actual Military Special Operations. You ever notice how Sullivan and Bentley were School Resource Deputies. But yet everyone shits on that position. Those two are probably more trained than every single deputy who shits on “kiddy cops”. The silent warriors like these two are the ones who are your greatest allies when you’re in trouble. Stop being the deputy who is falsely loud and proud about being attached to a unit that allows you to wear a TAC vest to work. That doesn’t make you special. Work together as a team and support your brothers and sisters equally.