PDA

View Full Version : Valentine day approaching and Ignacio still ROD

Unregistered
02-08-2021, 01:25 PM
Soon we hit Valentine, a day of love and yet no love for Ignacio, he still ROD at home alone. Stay strong Ignacio take the time to do some productive things around the house, do them yourself and save some money specially now that you might be running out of it. We thinking about you!!! Please don’t forget to keep us posted when you are coming back.....

Unregistered
02-08-2021, 02:39 PM
Is his BF sleeping doper lugo sending flowers or candies .

Unregistered
02-08-2021, 05:03 PM
Soon we hit Valentine, a day of love and yet no love for Ignacio, he still ROD at home alone. Stay strong Ignacio take the time to do some productive things around the house, do them yourself and save some money specially now that you might be running out of it. We thinking about you!!! Please don’t forget to keep us posted when you are coming back.....

Hey Iganacio where is the Bla Bla Bla? Sucks not being in the A team MF. If only you knew.

Unregistered
02-08-2021, 06:17 PM
Is his BF sleeping doper lugo sending flowers or candies .

Ssshhhhh..... they are deep in the closet! No more Disney trips on FOP time so now they are going to have to book at the Lejune airport motel in order to have some funky time.

Unregistered
02-09-2021, 01:41 AM
Didn't Valentine get fired? And his face was all over the media and now he works for that fat fuk corrupt Morales? Lol .. there you go... the future of MPD.. corruption malfunction. What else is new?

Unregistered
02-09-2021, 10:48 AM
Javi I ❤️ you! A year later and I'm still laughing 🤣 so hard. “Yes, I'm a black male.and my family is also jewish I bet you didn’t know that” Papo why did you even go there??? I guess you thought you were untouchable and the mayor had your back.

Happy Valentine’s MF! ❤️

Unregistered
02-12-2021, 04:55 AM
History is on Captain J. I. Ortiz's side! For love, Clarence King was motivated to falsely claim he was black, perhaps Ortiz's is as well. regardless of Ortiz's motive, it matters not, his choice. If the racial claim is what has kept Ortiz RODed for as long as he has, such managerial action is a repugnant as the old southern "Jim Crow" laws. If Ortiz wants to be black, that is his prerogative. He can also be bi-racial.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTW_m94aOq0

Unregistered
02-14-2021, 10:08 AM
History is on Captain J. I. Ortiz's side! For love, Clarence King was motivated to falsely claim he was black, perhaps Ortiz's is as well. regardless of Ortiz's motive, it matters not, his choice. If the racial claim is what has kept Ortiz RODed for as long as he has, such managerial action is a repugnant as the old southern "Jim Crow" laws. If Ortiz wants to be black, that is his prerogative. He can also be bi-racial.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTW_m94aOq0

I guess you have no clue as to who Ortiz is. Just goggle his name. The worst Miami police officer.