PDA

View Full Version : It’s been 3 years since MSD

Unregistered
02-03-2021, 09:45 PM
it’s been 3 years since the tragic MSD shooting and it is still not Scott Israel’s fault. Discuss.

Unregistered
02-03-2021, 09:55 PM
Well, at least we have a state of the art training facility in which ground was broken 14 months ago. Now the building must be designed again because the gun range cannot go on the top floor. Maybe by 2025 or 2028 we will have a training facility

Unregistered
02-03-2021, 11:57 PM
Yeah, that is not accurate. The Training Center and the Garage are ready to go, the County is holding up the project as they want a specific HVAC/R system installed.

Unregistered
02-04-2021, 06:46 AM
Yeah, that is not accurate. The Training Center and the Garage are ready to go, the County is holding up the project as they want a specific HVAC/R system installed.

Well, can you blame them? Do we really want another Pompano range where the new ventilation system installed doesn't work properly?

Unregistered
02-04-2021, 11:58 AM

No you are wrong. Nothing to do with hvac.

Unregistered
02-04-2021, 12:37 PM

Good excuse Tony ! Even that contractor is still suing Tony and bso for failure to pay !! I think Tony us saving the money for all the unlawful termination lawsuits !!

Unregistered
02-04-2021, 12:43 PM
Good excuse Tony ! Even that contractor is still suing Tony and bso for failure to pay !! I think Tony us saving the money for all the unlawful termination lawsuits !!

Somebody is not getting their agreed upon kickbacks. Typical Broward.

Unregistered
02-04-2021, 01:40 PM

Wow. You really need to stop getting your info from social media...

Unregistered
02-04-2021, 03:24 PM

Your probably right, Tony has been losing alot in court lately but still refuses to be rational.

Unregistered
02-04-2021, 03:44 PM
Your probably right, Tony has been losing alot in court lately but still refuses to be rational.

He doesn't have to be rational. It's taxpayers money not his.