PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Chief Morales Time to clean up the trash

Unregistered
01-07-2021, 03:51 AM
Time to clean up the trash Chief get raid of Ortiz

Unregistered
01-07-2021, 04:17 AM
Is he going to clean up his own skeletons first? His personal life? Ha ha gordo fofo. I will put an apple in your mouth and roast you like the pig that you are.

Unregistered
01-07-2021, 04:21 AM
Is he going to clean up his own skeletons first? His personal life? Ha ha gordo fofo. I will put an apple in your mouth and roast you like the pig that you are.

Granny Smith? Red delicious ,Rome

Unregistered
01-07-2021, 05:40 AM
Time to clean up the trash Chief get raid of Ortiz

You must have meant: "Time to clean up the trash Chief [Moralaez] get rid of Ortiz." Not Happening!

The only thing portly Morales will clean up is the hotdog stands in front of the Richard E. Gerstein Building.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBSAsd7X3so

Unregistered
01-10-2021, 12:27 PM

Don't forget to deal with mr Ortiz how the city manager told u.

Unregistered
01-10-2021, 02:43 PM
Don't forget to deal with mr Ortiz how the city manager told u.

Manager would surely like that so he can steam roll Tommy and his band of merry followers. Then I can’t wait till Tommy disappoints Joe”Soros”Longueria and his gang of brain dead zombie followers.

Unregistered
01-10-2021, 10:37 PM
Fat azz morales has too much dirt on him and too many people hate him.. he is all big talk and kiss ass now, but when you were sleeping on mids, helping Iglesias, ur oxy drug addicted wife, cheating scandal away in California... yeah papo... we hate you that much!