PDA

View Full Version : Suarez giving stuff away

Unregistered
12-22-2020, 05:05 PM
Amazing the city’s giving away $250.00 gift cards. The people getting them have new cell phones, gold teeth and are driving up in cars. Guess I’ll have to work harder to give them more and pay for art centers and all the other crap they gave away.

Unregistered
12-22-2020, 05:51 PM
Amazing the city’s giving away $250.00 gift cards. The people getting them have new cell phones, gold teeth and are driving up in cars. Guess I’ll have to work harder to give them more and pay for art centers and all the other crap they gave away.

You’re complaining about people getting a one time $250 dollars gov relief gift card. Wow ❗ why don't you care and complaint about the $10,000 monthly payments ORTIZ is recieving sitting at 🏠

Unregistered
12-22-2020, 06:02 PM
You’re complaining about people getting a one time $250 dollars gov relief gift card. Wow ❗ why don't you care and complaint about the $10,000 monthly payments ORTIZ is recieving sitting at 🏠

Because I don’t pay for the how the city spends its money. However I do care where my federal tax dollars go and this Covid Bill is a scam so F OFF