PDA

View Full Version : Captain Ortiz challenges Tommy Reyes to a Debate!

Unregistered
12-20-2020, 11:40 PM
Tommy would be too afraid to accept the debate challenge from Ortiz. I think it would be a great idea if it came to fruition.
It would put to rest all the rumors and allegations from both camps. I certainly would have more respect for Tommy if he accepts Ortiz's challenge. Let's see where this goes. Would like to hear comments from the Membership.

Unregistered
12-20-2020, 11:51 PM
Lugo go back to sleep.

Unregistered
12-20-2020, 11:56 PM
The debate is scheduled for Tuesday morning at 10:00am at the FOP hall.

Oh wait, Javi will be a no show. He is still ROD at home people.

Unregistered
12-20-2020, 11:57 PM
Lugo go back to sleep.

Hit a nerve? Tommy would be able to put to bed what members are saying behind his back. That he is weak and lame. Tommy is intimidated with Ortiz being in the same room. Why wouldn't he debate him?

Unregistered
12-21-2020, 12:50 AM
Tommy, inquiring minds want to know what you're made of. Accept the challenge. You are the incumbent. He's ROD. You got nothing to lose by exposing Ortiz. Do it Tommy. Dale!

Unregistered
12-21-2020, 01:25 AM
Hit a nerve? Tommy would be able to put to bed what members are saying behind his back. That he is weak and lame. Tommy is intimidated with Ortiz being in the same room. Why wouldn't he debate him?

Affraid of what? Ortiz is a Coward! Ortiz you are unable to act right you weak boy!

Unregistered
12-21-2020, 01:33 AM
Mention one thing that the current flop has done for us ,just one thing only one , except the beard, parties or travel because i still have a gps , bwc , thanks to the city , in fact they told me that they were going to lay off people . one thing just one .

Unregistered
12-21-2020, 01:39 AM
He stop the lay off and paycuts.

Unregistered
12-21-2020, 01:40 AM

Also our union savings went from $250,000 to $900,000

Unregistered
12-21-2020, 01:46 AM

How did he do this?

Unregistered
12-21-2020, 03:07 AM
How did he do this?

He negotiated and delayed, delayed, delayed.

Unregistered
12-21-2020, 12:09 PM
Tommy, you can do it! You have the Retiree Nation backing you up. Accept the challenge and debate Ortiz.

Unregistered
12-21-2020, 12:31 PM
Tommy, inquiring minds want to know what you're made of. Accept the challenge. You are the incumbent. He's ROD. You got nothing to lose by exposing Ortiz. Do it Tommy. Dale!

They all debated already several times at the FOP meeting. ORTIZ always says I did this and that. If ORTIZ is so great why don't we have OT PENSIONALBLE, more pay raises compare to the county and beach, why did he agree to settled the lawsuit for $60 million less and us paying attorney fees. Why didn't he save destephan job? I can go on and on

Unregistered
12-21-2020, 12:36 PM
They all debated already several times at the FOP meeting. ORTIZ always says I did this and that. If ORTIZ is so great why don't we have OT PENSIONALBLE, more pay raises compare to the county and beach, why did he agree to settled the lawsuit for $60 million less and us paying attorney fees. Why didn't he save destephan job? I can go on and on

You forgot why did Ortiz gave away the Seven year drop!!! That was Huge.. Answer cause he wanted the remaining people eligible to retire to quickly leave with min retirement. Why don't he increase the retirement cap? ORTIZ is a pos. Sold us out

Unregistered
12-21-2020, 02:06 PM
I’ve seen javi’s 92 videos and he doesn’t have the forward drop either. Gotta keep the lies up because Tommy has up his booty the Benjamin franklin retiree

Unregistered
12-21-2020, 07:09 PM
Hey Tommy why won’t you debate Javier

Again Javier hasn’t been battle tested and battle approved.

Come on Tommy. You want to be a tiger and shred paper! You wanna be a man now ! We’ll keep wearing the man pants, don’t take them off debate Javier.

Let see how strong you really are with uncle how and uncle al by your side.

Unregistered
12-21-2020, 07:42 PM
If Tommy won't debate Javi, he can have Uncle Joe Longuera debate Ortiz.

Unregistered
12-21-2020, 07:56 PM
If Tommy won't debate Javi, he can have Uncle Joe Longuera debate Ortiz.

We all know that Longuera has Tommy's ear. That's why they call him the "Unicorn Lurker."

Unregistered
12-21-2020, 08:08 PM
You forgot why did Ortiz gave away the Seven year drop!!! That was Huge.. Answer cause he wanted the remaining people eligible to retire to quickly leave with min retirement. Why don't he increase the retirement cap? ORTIZ is a pos. Sold us out

That doesn’t even make sense. Ortiz was maxed out already on retirement. And he was already a captain. Come up with something better Tommy, I mean Joe Sorros.

Unregistered
12-22-2020, 12:00 AM
Tommy is afraid of debating Badd ass Ortiz. What else could it be. The Teletubbies are running scared. You can rip a seize and desist order like Nance Pelosi did at Trump's annual state of the Union, but you won't debate Javi. Tommy you are weak and a real disappointment. Not voting for you this time around.

Unregistered
12-22-2020, 01:59 PM
Tommy you are one tough hombre. You can rip a seize and desist order for visual effects but you can't get into the meat and potatoes of a one on one debate? Very disappointed that you don't have the courage to debate ortiz.

Unregistered
12-22-2020, 11:49 PM
Ortiz has put a virtual debate challenge that Tommy will no touch with a 10' pole. Why not Tommy?? You hiding in the closet will not help you win this election (pardon the pun; I know you are already out of the closet). Time to step up and show Ortiz what you're made of. Debate the SOB. You have everything to gain and nothing to lose.

Unregistered
12-23-2020, 11:44 PM
Tommy's handlers will not allow this pit bull of a man of trampling the Terrible Captain. Tommy do your own bidding. You can make your own decision without Uncles Cotera "The DrunK" and Longuera "The Snake" acting like puppeteers and telegraphing your every move. Tommy, you are giving the impression of being weak and manipulated by these two has beens. Grow a pair.

Unregistered
12-26-2020, 02:15 AM
Will anybody in the Reyes camp by proxy willing to debate the Captain? It's very obvious that Tommy is shiting in his pants if he is force into a corner to debate Big, Bad Ortiz. Any takers??

Unregistered
12-27-2020, 12:00 PM
Tommy is no where to be found. The Truce is over. Time to debate Ortiz. Name the place and time Big Shot.

Unregistered
12-27-2020, 04:06 PM
Ortiz this yiur friend..wake up before its too late . And show them what you have on morales and others ...you are going down soon ....

Unregistered
12-27-2020, 08:08 PM
Voting for Ortiz/Lugo ticket

Unregistered
12-28-2020, 05:34 PM
Tommy donde te estas escondiendo? Te estoy buscando como cosa buena. Cherna al fin, debes de estar escondiéndote en una pecera llena de de Pargos y cherniviris.

Unregistered
12-31-2020, 02:05 PM
Tommy you have shown that you are NOT transparent like you claim to be. You are weak sissy. It's ok to be gay but you are like the cowardly lion from the wizard of Oz. You'll accept a token endorsement from Ramon Carr (but not the MCPBA) but you are not up to the challenge of debating Ortiz "mano a mano." Do you know why? You are an "Empty Suit." You are afraid that Ortiz would expose you as nothing more than a puppet of puppeteer Joe Longuera. I am voting for Javi.

Unregistered
12-31-2020, 06:28 PM
Ortiz is a pxxsy. Be a COP first. He was never in a fight on his own. Always needed others to bail him out. He only wants to be FOP president so has has something to hide behind. Lugo for VP what a joke, a criminal that IA let slide thru the system. Vote Reyes and stop the corruption.

Unregistered
12-31-2020, 06:49 PM
mat stop trying to show balls for your fairy brother. he wont debate ortiz because he does not know how to speak unless he has joe the retired eskimo in his ear.

Unregistered
01-01-2021, 12:20 AM
https://streamable.com/qd2bav

Unregistered
01-01-2021, 12:27 AM
mat stop trying to show balls for your fairy brother. he wont debate ortiz because he does not know how to speak unless he has joe the retired eskimo in his ear.

I think he likes Joes hand up his azz

Unregistered
01-03-2021, 12:18 AM
Tommy come out of under Uncle Joe Longuera's skirt and debate Ortiz like the man you'd like to be. You are a big boy. You don't have to ask permission from the Haters. Just do it, Like the NIKE commercial.

Unregistered
01-05-2021, 01:01 AM
Tommy your members have been waiting for you to show Javi that you can rip papers on a video while not accepting the debate challenge from Javi. Don't be a coward Unicorn and show up for the dance.

Unregistered
01-05-2021, 03:43 AM
Tommy your members have been waiting for you to show Javi that you can rip papers on a video while not accepting the debate challenge from Javi. Don't be a coward Unicorn and show up for the dance.

At this point it useless, Tommy did his usual push it off and forget about it like when he was secretary. It tells me he’s weak and scared. We don’t need a leader like that, in today’s would you need to be aggressive. Hell even Carr said Ortiz was a fighter when he was running. Well
Tommy you didn’t earn my vote by attacking Ortiz you never laid out a vision nor have you shown yourself to be a leader. So I changed my vote to Ortiz.

Unregistered
01-05-2021, 08:43 PM
The most concerning issues that should preoccupy retirees is whether the City of Miami honors increasing their annual Cost Of Living Adjusts and insurance coverage. Matters concerning active personnel should not.