PDA

View Full Version : El Yuquita o será Malanguita

Unregistered
12-20-2020, 12:08 AM
El yuquita es tremenda balsera, gorda, y fofa, aquí se quiere hacer el machito, pero salió mandado de cuba. Cherna, I have been here for a while and I have never heard of you , some fighter you are.... hiding and riding bicycles.

Unregistered
12-20-2020, 02:19 AM
Ese tipo es tremendo cry baby lloron when he doesn’t get his way. Karma got him for secretly recording sgt. Mo martinez! Yuka se puede ir PLP!!!!!!!!

Says he speaks the truth! Really only care about him self and whats “right” means whats right for “him”

When i say hes running lmaoooooo GTFOH

Unregistered
12-20-2020, 02:37 AM
Ese tipo es tremendo cry baby lloron when he doesn’t get his way. Karma got him for secretly recording sgt. Mo martinez! Yuka se puede ir PLP!!!!!!!!

Says he speaks the truth! Really only care about him self and whats “right” means whats right for “him”

When i say hes running lmaoooooo GTFOH

That guy is a moron. Tj is a way better candidate. If the election was on brains Rodriguez would never be in the race.

Unregistered
12-20-2020, 02:49 AM
How can you trust someone who records people behind their back to use it agaist them when they try to talk to you like a man. Really!? Lmao yea and im going to trust you to be an outter guard!! Karma got him good for trying to snitch to Cmdr F.! What a RAT!!!

Unregistered
12-20-2020, 04:44 AM
🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀

Unregistered
12-20-2020, 04:45 AM
This guys is annoying and disrespectful as ****.... guys don’t let him fool u VOTE FOR TJ

Unregistered
12-20-2020, 04:15 PM
Malanguita is out of control, he needs to get on a diet and take care of his appearance for people to start take him serious , gorda you look like a sack of yucas.

Unregistered
12-20-2020, 06:04 PM
Malanguita is out of control, he needs to get on a diet and take care of his appearance for people to start take him serious , gorda you look like a sack of yucas.

Well he is actually sexier than TJ so if that’s the case El Yuca has my vote 🤣🤣🤣

Unregistered
12-20-2020, 06:12 PM
It is obvious El Yuca hit a nerve the other day on TAC, he ***** slapped fat Coward Jack and now out of the sudden all this topics about him on Leo Affairs, come Jack and company just call the man and let’s make it happen, let’s do that face to face campaign video so we can all see, I think you are just Yuca intolerant.