PDA

View Full Version : Lt Laurenceau

Unregistered
12-14-2020, 05:17 AM
Wow bo even an hour in, and Lt Laurenceau’s post was deleted. Truth hurts

Unregistered
12-14-2020, 03:52 PM
Qru buddy I already got a copy of the email he sent the to the Sgts, gonna make sure IA gets a copy of it

MOD 1
12-15-2020, 01:29 AM
Wow bo even an hour in, and Lt Laurenceau’s post was deleted. Truth hurts

One of your board moderators sent that thread to my private viewing area for my review. As soon as I get to that one, I will review it and either delete it or return it. I have not had the chance to review it yet. Once I do, if I don't return it, I will explain why here.

Mod 1

Unregistered
12-15-2020, 01:35 AM
Repost it to to make it viral

Unregistered
12-15-2020, 05:25 AM
Guy is a piece of shit, going around writing other officers up for minor shit. He needs to feel empowered thats why he acts that way. Northend hates him, Central hates him, staff probably hate him too otherwise he would have been promoted by now

Unregistered
12-15-2020, 06:04 AM
Guy is a piece of shit, going around writing other officers up for minor shit. He needs to feel empowered thats why he acts that way. Northend hates him, Central hates him, staff probably hate him too otherwise he would have been promoted by now

Awwww he hurt your feelings because you got written up? What for? Let us be the judge of this "minor shit" or are you just a cry baby? Boohoo they make you do your job lmao

Unregistered
12-15-2020, 04:58 PM
The biggest looser in the Department, Officers doesn’t like him, Sgt’s doesn’t like him, LT’s doesn’t like him and even staff doesn’t like him, and he thinks he is like, he just doesn’t get it.. Lmaooo..

Unregistered
12-15-2020, 06:38 PM
He just don’t like lazy officers. So if you got written up you must be one of them that think they get paid big money to watch Netflix. Sorry wrong supervisor.

Unregistered
12-15-2020, 10:50 PM
He is still a better lieutenant than Delamillera.

Unregistered
12-16-2020, 04:15 AM
He is a damn good Lt. He knows his S H I T

Unregistered
12-16-2020, 03:18 PM
Backstabber is what he is good at suck up

Unregistered
12-16-2020, 07:39 PM
He is a damn good Lt. He knows his S H I T

More like he looks like S H I T and no one can stand him

Unregistered
12-17-2020, 04:03 PM
One of your board moderators sent that thread to my private viewing area for my review. As soon as I get to that one, I will review it and either delete it or return it. I have not had the chance to review it yet. Once I do, if I don't return it, I will explain why here.

Mod 1

So Mr Moderator, have you reviewed the Post?. Or are you afraid IA is gonna do something about it. Either way i kept copies of everything else. Very sad i got to worry about this LT for trying to write me up for not coming up with tickets or arrests rather that the random dude who’s trying to kill me out there who by the way does not wear a badge and uniform

Unregistered
12-17-2020, 04:11 PM
So Mr Moderator, have you reviewed the Post?. Or are you afraid IA is gonna do something about it. Either way i kept copies of everything else. Very sad i got to worry about this LT for trying to write me up for not coming up with tickets or arrests rather that the random dude who’s trying to kill me out there who by the way does not wear a badge and uniform

Im with you there, when I started back when real police work existed. We were thought to worry about them hands because thats what coils really kill you, now is more like be careful with Laurenceu he plays nice in roll call but then will have you take an 05 so you could sign the reprimand.

Unregistered
12-17-2020, 08:15 PM

Mod 1

It has been 3 days since it was sent to you, how long does it take you to review a thread? What is the problem with this thread? What or who is keeping it out of here. We need an anwser.

Unregistered
12-18-2020, 01:20 AM

So what your saying is that you are butt hurt because you have a boss that enforces the rules when you break them? Miami city police has a bad enough reputation without dirty AF rule breaking cops like yourself making it worst. Do yourself a favor buddy, quit before one of those rules you think are minor get you fired or arrested dirty

Thank you lt

MOD 1
12-18-2020, 04:24 AM

Yes, I have and it was returned to the board. I checked and it is on Page 2.

In addition to taking care of all of the Moderators and all of the message boards, I have a family and personal life too. Sometimes things get hectic. Thanks for your understanding.

Mod 1

Unregistered
12-18-2020, 11:40 AM
So what your saying is that you are butt hurt because you have a boss that enforces the rules when you break them? Miami city police has a bad enough reputation without dirty AF rule breaking cops like yourself making it worst. Do yourself a favor buddy, quit before one of those rules you think are minor get you fired or arrested dirty

Thank you lt

Anyone that has has to deal with this Lt knows all you're saying here is the biggest joke they have heard all year. This guy hides behind his badge and rank to struck his own ego and further his personal interests at every opportunity. The last thing he cares about is what's right or wrong (just like Rocha, Aguilar, Garrido...).

Unregistered
12-27-2020, 04:17 PM
Lt you are doing great job...don't let these dumb shut lisers scared u ..show them how smart you really are..the majority of the troops have your back

Unregistered
12-27-2020, 07:42 PM
No the majority CANT STAND HIM and he knows this.