PDA

View Full Version : Manolo Reyes doesn't care about police officer safety

Unregistered
12-10-2020, 04:12 PM
Commissioner Reyes rather get the cheaper Harley you instead of the safer BMW for motors. Straight out said. So he says Fuxk the cops. I didn't see the FOP at the meeting saying anything.

Unregistered
12-10-2020, 04:42 PM
Reyes is an idiot and can't even talk English. No brains and no substance

Unregistered
12-10-2020, 04:50 PM
Commissioner Reyes rather get the cheaper Harley you instead of the safer BMW for motors. Straight out said. So he says Fuxk the cops. I didn't see the FOP at the meeting saying anything.

You people are so spoiled. Javi you will never a mod uniform again

Unregistered
12-10-2020, 05:02 PM
You people are so spoiled. Javi you will never a mod uniform again
Unfortunately your not correct. There's a ton of us that see right through our current politicians because our FOP won't. A bunch of us who are interested in this watch the whole thing. The chief is the only one that spoke about the safety, NO FOP in sight.

Unregistered
12-10-2020, 06:24 PM

That’s Fine Colina and staff don’t care either,expect nothing and you won’t be disappointed.

Unregistered
12-10-2020, 07:25 PM
Why is Javier Ortis bad mouthing Commissioner Reyes and Carrollo? There is nothing wrong with the Harleys Motors. How can MPD officers support this one drop negro blood ROP Captain in name only because he is not a leader. Ortis should be worried with the ongoing criminal investigations they are doing on him. Ortis is an embarrassment to all police officers at MPD. Instead of doing something constructive, he slanders Joe Carrollo and Reyes.

Unregistered
12-10-2020, 07:36 PM
Add to the big Fuxk you.