PDA

View Full Version : Cactus nation

Unregistered
12-07-2020, 01:53 PM
For those of you who don’t understand why Javi keeps mentioning cactus nation. It’s a hidden meaning Lugo was bragging about how they will **** the members with cactus once they take over. It is revenge for voting them out in the first place. Be careful what you wish for folks if you vote for Javi and his puppets Lugo they will **** us with a cactus and only help themselves.

Unregistered
12-07-2020, 02:09 PM
For those of you who don’t understand why Javi keeps mentioning cactus nation. It’s a hidden meaning Lugo was bragging about how they will **** the members with cactus once they take over. It is revenge for voting them out in the first place. Be careful what you wish for folks if you vote for Javi and his puppets Lugo they will **** us with a cactus and only help themselves.

You know sometimes you got to get burn to learn. Commissioners already retaliate by canceling all off duty job. Thanks Mr Ortiz! And they will keep retaliating if ortiz gets elected. Javi you are the employee not the employer.

Unregistered
12-07-2020, 03:35 PM
You know sometimes you got to get burn to learn. Commissioners already retaliate by canceling all off duty job. Thanks Mr Ortiz! And they will keep retaliating if ortiz gets elected. Javi you are the employee not the employer.

Rey Rodriguez has to stop spreading rumors. Rey quit hiding behind the keyboard.
El Platono

Unregistered
12-07-2020, 05:42 PM
Rey Rodriguez has to stop spreading rumors. Rey quit hiding behind the keyboard.
El Platono

Rey Rodriguez doesn’t need to write here, LEO affairs is for Cowards, go check TAC he writes there and he doesn’t hold back from anybody, go ask him directly and he will address you, trust me he will.

Unregistered
12-07-2020, 05:45 PM
Rey Rodriguez doesn’t need to write here, LEO affairs is for Cowards, go check TAC he writes there and he doesn’t hold back from anybody, go ask him directly and he will address you, trust me he will.

Ok Tommy. You're obviously writing for him.

Unregistered
12-07-2020, 05:59 PM
You Ortiz Puppets are pathetic, I am sure it was Tommy writing for Soroa too when he called Ortiz Puza and also when Edwin called him a corrup POS. Are you people that stupid and blind that you don’t see how much harm Ortiz and Lugo have done to our members?!?!?! There is only one way to find out and soon the membership by voting will send the answer.

Unregistered
12-07-2020, 10:14 PM
Ok Tommy. You're obviously writing for him.

Just like javi wrote on his dad?

Unregistered
12-07-2020, 10:45 PM

Hey why don't you add Nestor Garcia on telegram. He keep asking and you guys keep turning him down. What are you guys afraid of?

Unregistered
12-08-2020, 03:08 AM

Funny that Ortiz gets blamed for everything. Tommy go send another email about your gay coins to raise money, while one of our own with no legs can’t keep his health insurance

It took Ortiz to get involved to stop it.

Nope I’m not Ortiz. Saw his video
Hate the Reyes boys and their token step daddy that wants to be a SGT at arms

Unregistered
12-08-2020, 03:23 AM
Funny that Ortiz gets blamed for everything. Tommy go send another email about your gay coins to raise money, while one of our own with no legs can’t keep his health insurance

It took Ortiz to get involved to stop it.

Nope I’m not Ortiz. Saw his video
Hate the Reyes boys and their token step daddy that wants to be a SGT at arms

Ortiz why are you trying to exploit the officer that was injured off duty yet you attacked carr for being injured off duty?

Because you are a POS that uses people when it’s convenient for you

Unregistered
12-08-2020, 01:00 PM
It is sad how POS Ortiz uses everybody in order for him to get on top. Ortiz is a bad person!

Unregistered
12-08-2020, 01:00 PM
Cactus Nation is a racists cult led by one of the department's biggest racist... Javi. They bully whoever disagrees with them and none of them can think independently. I hope the leaders of the department watch them close and classify them as a hate group. Groups like this are the problem with law enforcement. They spread messages of hate, insubordination, and they carry a mob mentality. I hope these young officers think for themselves and are smart enough to stay far away from them and their secret Telegram group. Not sure why the City has not banned such groups on media like this.

Unregistered
12-08-2020, 01:19 PM
Ortiz why are you trying to exploit the officer that was injured off duty yet you attacked carr for being injured off duty?

Because you are a POS that uses people when it’s convenient for you

Well the Reyes brothers did an ugly sweater party, a marlins game, and a few other thing in the beginning for this kid then they motion to take away his insurance that’s f—led up.