PDA

View Full Version : Carr And Max speech

Unregistered
12-02-2020, 03:21 AM
Carr talks about one eyeball and how he isn’t Muslim but maybe he is.

Max is a business man

Unregistered
12-02-2020, 06:27 AM
Their speech presentation was amazing today. They both spoke from their hearts. We are definitely voting for both of them. Many years of combined experience. The lieutenant has IA experience and the sergeant has FOP experience. This is the elite duo we must all elect. The short standing semi muscled sergeant was squashed down further when his bias question was quickly and correctly answered. That shorty sergeant is a back stabber. All superiors please watch what you say around him.

Unregistered
12-02-2020, 06:58 AM
Thanks but we are going to vote for Tommy and freddy

Unregistered
12-02-2020, 11:59 AM
Their speech presentation was amazing today. They both spoke from their hearts. We are definitely voting for both of them. Many years of combined experience. The lieutenant has IA experience and the sergeant has FOP experience. This is the elite duo we must all elect. The short standing semi muscled sergeant was squashed down further when his bias question was quickly and correctly answered. That shorty sergeant is a back stabber. All superiors please watch what you say around him.

Max the only person that’s a back stabber Is you, the businessman

Unregistered
12-02-2020, 05:04 PM
We fully endorse these two candidates. We vote for change to guide us the correct and only way. We’ve experienced the other two parties which never did anything productive for their members. Please vote for CarMax 2020 for better change and elite leadership. We back the blue the black the brown and the white. We are in this together. We will not entertain city hall nor fight for individual richness. We are both in the DROP and our members rights is all we are concerned with!!! CarMax for FOP!!!!

Unregistered
12-02-2020, 05:07 PM
Max isn’t in the drop even with his 55 years of experience

Unregistered
12-02-2020, 05:10 PM
Next max will be steering you towards Orlando Martinez and his money scams.

Unregistered
12-02-2020, 05:29 PM
Hahahahahahahahahahaha...one calls everyone a racist when he isn't promoted and the other 1 died #1 on the LT list because no one wanted him to be promoted

Unregistered
12-02-2020, 06:54 PM
CarrMaxx 2020 FOP leadership at its best. This team will fight for our rights!

Unregistered
12-02-2020, 06:57 PM
Hahahahahahahahahahaha...one calls everyone a racist when he isn't promoted and the other 1 died #1 on the LT list because no one wanted him to be promoted

Don’t forget the minion cake

Unregistered
12-02-2020, 07:29 PM
We the minions say no to two clowns

Unregistered
12-03-2020, 09:52 AM
CarrMax is the team who is going to protect our rookies and all of our best interests. These two supervisors have no personal interests in holding these positions. We must elect these guys in order to prevent these 4 others from destroying our union and rights. The Reyes got us beards and their dad a six figure salary position with staff package for life. Ortiz got us hatred from city officials and worldwide embarrassment. It’s time for this department to have a black union president. Vote CarrMax this October and none will regret it. Many years of law enforcement and union representation experience. These two guys are humble and true.

Unregistered
12-03-2020, 11:31 AM
Carr and Max has my vote. If you can stand up to the chief than your a man thats not afraid to loose not like these other jokers. That stood up and supported staff members in an open forum against union members. "i stand with the chief "was tommy and matt's stance. Thats when i totally lost respect for them even if you didn't agree, these were union members complaints of how they were treated unfairly but rather staying neutral they stood boldly against union members. We need someone that's going to fight for union members. thats why unions were created thats why we fight to keep unions. The day you cant fight for all members your no longer consider a union. The Reyez brothers a nice guys but they are week they lack the fortitude they have no back bone. We dont need nice guys. We dont pay dues for you to be nice we pay dues for you to fight. our dues are paid every month on time it pays for you to travel and train with other chapters we are doing our part so for once let get some leaders that's going to do what we pay them to do.

Unregistered
12-03-2020, 12:17 PM
CarrMax is the team who is going to protect our rookies and all of our best interests. These two supervisors have no personal interests in holding these positions. We must elect these guys in order to prevent these 4 others from destroying our union and rights. The Reyes got us beards and their dad a six figure salary position with staff package for life. Ortiz got us hatred from city officials and worldwide embarrassment. It’s time for this department to have a black union president. Vote CarrMax this October and none will regret it. Many years of law enforcement and union representation experience. These two guys are humble and true.

I just threw up in my mouth !

Unregistered
12-03-2020, 01:26 PM
Carr and Max has my vote. If you can stand up to the chief than your a man thats not afraid to loose not like these other jokers. That stood up and supported staff members in an open forum against union members. "i stand with the chief "was tommy and matt's stance. Thats when i totally lost respect for them even if you didn't agree, these were union members complaints of how they were treated unfairly but rather staying neutral they stood boldly against union members. We need someone that's going to fight for union members. thats why unions were created thats why we fight to keep unions. The day you cant fight for all members your no longer consider a union. The Reyez brothers a nice guys but they are week they lack the fortitude they have no back bone. We dont need nice guys. We dont pay dues for you to be nice we pay dues for you to fight. our dues are paid every month on time it pays for you to travel and train with other chapters we are doing our part so for once let get some leaders that's going to do what we pay them to do.

Hell Carr even says that if you want a fighter vote Ortiz seem Carr supports Ortiz.

Unregistered
12-03-2020, 03:57 PM
i don't care if he was muslim jew or christian with one eye two nose those things don't represent who he is awesome person straight up and honest but im sure you guys don't like honesty look at the past and present fop presidents the can not compete so they side track you with religion and an injury and you fall for it. focus on the fact carr is the best

Unregistered
12-03-2020, 05:12 PM
i don't care if he was muslim jew or christian with one eye two nose those things don't represent who he is awesome person straight up and honest but im sure you guys don't like honesty look at the past and present fop presidents the can not compete so they side track you with religion and an injury and you fall for it. focus on the fact carr is the best

Yea right and I got some land to give away in the everglades. This ticket is for losers. I bet you CrazyMax started the thread

Unregistered
12-05-2020, 09:25 AM
We must vote for this perfect combination.

Unregistered
12-05-2020, 03:47 PM
https://streamable.com/gi31xm

This is where the pudding is at

Unregistered
12-05-2020, 03:57 PM
Max you want the FOP audited I think you should be audited with all your financial irresponsibility then blaming your mother you sir are scum. Do all your kids talk to you or some still don’t like looney Leo’s offspring.

Unregistered
12-05-2020, 04:51 PM
Max is patiently waiting to win with Carr who will bring equality for our black brothers.

https://ibb.co/nrWnY81

Unregistered
12-05-2020, 05:03 PM
Max is patiently waiting to win with Carr who will bring equality for our black brothers.

https://ibb.co/nrWnY81

Looks like he just ate a whole pig with rice and beans

Unregistered
12-06-2020, 04:18 AM
CarrMaxx is the winning ticket. We need a president who speaks correctly and placed heat on the chief, causing the chief to promote more black members and called in the media when exposing favoritism and racism in our department. These two individuals will fight for us and at the same time will create a pleasant relationship with city officials, needed so when our membership asks for raises and incentives every two years. The Captain is disliked by members, by city officials, by citizens and by those who have been victimized by his lack of emotions and instability to act as a correct public official. Don’t be fooled by FOP experience or by the bullies on his side. We need CarrMax, Markow and Tejera elected.

Unregistered
12-06-2020, 02:46 PM
We need to vote this winning tickets. Transparency and experience at its best.

Unregistered
12-06-2020, 03:02 PM
Is that why on June 12 2020 this ticket turned its back on every officer in an RP no thanks voting Ortiz Lugo Pulido Hall they don’t turn there backs on us

Unregistered
12-07-2020, 12:02 AM
https://youtu.be/SpPPhs8SWBE

Unregistered
12-14-2021, 09:56 PM
Max isn’t in the drop even with his 55 years of experience

Max said today at civil service he’s been on for 26 years