PDA

View Full Version : Ortiz and Cronies wants to silent retirees from Voting and take away their health ins

Unregistered
11-08-2020, 12:56 PM
Get informed and involved!

Unregistered
11-08-2020, 01:33 PM
I am a retiree. From what we heard it's the other way around. The two Reyes are trying to give it away to the manager. The Reyes are done with me. I vote

Unregistered
11-08-2020, 01:35 PM
And to add that most of us retirees are tired of all this duckrey and pride crap. Go work at the beach.

Unregistered
11-08-2020, 03:49 PM
I am a retiree. From what we heard it's the other way around. The two Reyes are trying to give it away to the manager. The Reyes are done with me. I vote

You are not retired yet Ortiz but hopefully soon!

Unregistered
11-08-2020, 04:03 PM

Lies lies lies! Ortiz is trying to destroy the election process. He's a lier and criminal.

Unregistered
11-08-2020, 04:06 PM
FYI no different what ortiz is trying to do. Fair voting!

This election up to now should be stopped NATIONWIDE, all 50 States.
A NEW election should be started NATIONWIDE, with NO mail in ballots. There should be a Republican and a Democrat represented at each polling machine to make SURE that the voting is fair and honest.
There are reports that people have had ink pens yanked from their hands and given a sharpie to cast their vote, which does not show up on the machine. The corruption, cheating, dishonesty in this election by the democratic machine is astounding. This has to be done over and done right!

Unregistered
11-08-2020, 04:33 PM
Sorry way to much pride shit. Time to bring it to the right direction.

Unregistered
11-08-2020, 07:00 PM
Sorry way to much pride shit. Time to bring it to the right direction.

Yeah like not letting blacks signing in on monthly meetings.

Unregistered
11-08-2020, 07:03 PM
Yeah like not letting blacks signing in on monthly meetings.
When you have an example of the MCPBA I am not surprised. Stupid does ----

Unregistered
11-08-2020, 07:48 PM
We went from bad, to worst with the FOP. Those saying Ortiz, is trying to do this or that. Give it a rest! He's scared, that he will lose his career. Which should of happen a while ago. The chief, should of let him go but instead, the coward that he turned out to be. Is leaving this mess for his replacement. City hall and the city manager are just as bad. He stood right in front of them, with a BS story and done nothing about it. I guess some can lie and be accepted by staff and city hall. So when a complaint, comes in that a officer did this or that. Just Ortiz them and look the other way. Professionalism, is no longer a requirement by the city or department. Just give then stats and all will be fine. Any of you that read this site that's been fired or had hours taken away. Go to the press and tell your story and show how the city and department has been Ortiz's and the only reason I was punished, is because of my race, gender or no F&F connection. It's sad that, one officer get nailed by FHP and maybe rightfully so. Yet, at 06 time. I-95 North and 836 west looks like a speed way of marked units. Rat these nuts, those that want to reply with BS. Many times I'm doing the speed limit, my car gets blown away like I'm parked.

Unregistered
11-08-2020, 07:49 PM
You crybabies. For everything I have done for everyone here. You back stabbing jerks. I would there rather be no layoffs snd take a cut in raises to protect all of us. Some of you are self serving greedy fools. Vote yes and we can unite together to save everyone's job.

Unregistered
11-09-2020, 08:49 PM
You crybabies. For everything I have done for everyone here. You back stabbing jerks. I would there rather be no layoffs snd take a cut in raises to protect all of us. Some of you are self serving greedy fools. Vote yes and we can unite together to save everyone's job.

Cut staff! Biggest $$$$ wasted in the department.

Unregistered
11-10-2020, 12:03 PM
Sailor, that’s why it’s good to be a big money balla. Mucho dineros amigos. My navy and MPD pension let me sleep worry free. I am a man with a plan.

Submarine airborne OOHRAH.

Unregistered
11-10-2020, 12:47 PM

Screw them every man for himself. Let’s do what we did to the retirees screw them.

Unregistered
11-10-2020, 12:59 PM
Screw them every man for himself. Let’s do what we did to the retirees screw them.thats exactly what Tommy Reyes is doing. No more duckery

Unregistered
11-10-2020, 01:45 PM
What’s wrong with checking in to vote like we use to. If your that concerned about voting show on up. I’m not giving Longueria and Maxine a chance to use my vote if I don’t use it.

Unregistered
11-10-2020, 05:48 PM
No more Biden electronic fraud.

Come to the station and vote just like the other state and national Fop elections. Tommy only cares about retirees

Unregistered
11-10-2020, 10:24 PM
No more Biden electronic fraud.

Come to the station and vote just like the other state and national Fop elections. Tommy only cares about retirees

Yeah put that little piece of paper into the box where it magically disappears and comes back with an overwhelmingly vote for the cronies. No thanks