PDA

View Full Version : Tommy Attacks Javi In A Video & Javi Responds

Unregistered
11-06-2020, 04:18 AM
Tommy’s Blaming Javi Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbjizD2X-tU

Javi Responds
https://youtu.be/ZqaMs1TIUk8

I personally like freeing the ALLAPATTAH BOYS and now we know what the super secret FOP negotiations are.

Unregistered
11-06-2020, 04:19 AM
Tommy’s agenda is getting Camacho replaced with Mccrink for Sergeant at Arms

Unregistered
11-06-2020, 04:23 AM
Wow, Javi really got under Tommy’s skin. No one is getting fired and Tommy the fraud keeps pushing the agenda

Unregistered
11-06-2020, 04:40 AM
We finally get a message from the FOP. I thought it was going to be informative. Instead it was about Tommy’s crush on Javi

Unregistered
11-06-2020, 05:38 AM
Ortiz tell us how you went from sgt to highest paid captain in the history of the department in the blink of a settlement where the members got screwed w your lap dog plugo

Unregistered
11-06-2020, 05:49 AM
Ortiz tell us how you went from sgt to highest paid captain in the history of the department in the blink of a settlement where the members got screwed w your lap dog plugo

He sold out the members emails show he was part of the team. But hey he lies about everything.

Unregistered
11-06-2020, 12:14 PM
I guess Lozano sold out the membership to become a captain too. Tommy can only spread lies because he has nothing to show for two years of parties and cigar bars with his boyfriends

Unregistered
11-06-2020, 12:16 PM
He sold out the members emails show he was part of the team. But hey he lies about everything.

Highest paid captain was Walterman. Tommy’s trick of having a retiree yell at Javi at the meeting that he’s jealous for now being a SGT at arms shows his inept little Tommy is

Unregistered
Guess Tommy’s panties got twisted with Javi email and proof of the games being played.

Unregistered
You should had been in roll call. Tommy ears were not ringing nicely

Unregistered
11-06-2020, 12:44 PM
Highest paid captain was Walterman. Tommy’s trick of having a retiree yell at Javi at the meeting that he’s jealous for now being a SGT at arms shows his inept little Tommy is

Walterman worked overtime his pay was way less than Ortiz that negotiated extra pay for himself to work SOS as a captain

Unregistered
11-06-2020, 04:37 PM
Walterman worked overtime his pay was way less than Ortiz that negotiated extra pay for himself to work SOS as a captain

Actually he got pay before the contract. The née pay gave supplements to other supervisors and that contract gave really shift differential etc. try again Edwin.

Looking skinny lately. AIDS?

Unregistered
11-06-2020, 04:39 PM
Free the Allapattah Boys

Unregistered
11-07-2020, 12:49 PM
Tommy latest video shows he’s weak AF

Unregistered
11-08-2020, 12:21 PM
Tommy’s Blaming Javi Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbjizD2X-tU

Javi Responds
https://youtu.be/ZqaMs1TIUk8

I personally like freeing the ALLAPATTAH BOYS and now we know what the super secret FOP negotiations are.

I think Tommy needs to focus on packing his bags because he’s got a lot of crap to take out of the office.
Vote4Pulido

Unregistered
11-12-2020, 12:42 AM
I think Tommy needs to focus on packing his bags because he’s got a lot of crap to take out of the office.
Vote4Pulido

Tommy, why don't you do the Membership a favor and step down? It would be less embarrassing than being booted out like a dog. Just sayin

Unregistered
11-13-2020, 07:07 PM
Tommy, why don't you do the Membership a favor and step down? It would be less embarrassing than being booted out like a dog. Just sayin

I wish for once that Tommy would be transparent with ALL the members of the FOP.

Unregistered
11-17-2020, 08:37 AM
I wish for once that Tommy would be transparent with ALL the members of the FOP.

You can come on Leo Affairs on a daily basis to slander the Captain's tarnished names with lies, fake news and innuendos but you can't answer a simple question. Good job Tommy. We ask for transparency. Your silence speaks volumes. And please stop calling a fellow member "Brother." You're no brother of mine. We see what you're made of: Lies and hypocrisy. You and your brother are an embarrassment to the uniform.

Unregistered
11-17-2020, 09:20 AM
You can come on Leo Affairs on a daily basis to slander the Captain's tarnished names with lies, fake news and innuendos but you can't answer a simple question. Good job Tommy. We ask for transparency. Your silence speaks volumes. And please stop calling a fellow member "Brother." You're no brother of mine. We see what you're made of: Lies and hypocrisy. You and your brother are an embarrassment to the uniform.

Ok, Javi or his cronies! Fake news I guess u missed four of the stories they did on the capt last week.

Unregistered
11-18-2020, 02:19 AM
Ortiz is in desperate need to take control of the Union, he needs it for his own self protection, he wants to put his puppets in charge, they are pathetic liars. Look at MPD TAC, is only the same puppets spreading the hate and their frustration.

Unregistered
11-18-2020, 07:11 PM
No Tommy, who’s actually scared sheetless is you since you will be exposed “Brother!!!”

Unregistered
11-20-2020, 01:05 AM
Tommy we are waiting for your new video.

Unregistered
11-21-2020, 02:14 PM
Tommy, who do you represent? Not me!