PDA

View Full Version : Ortiz the coward

Unregistered
11-01-2020, 10:34 AM
Ortiz is scared to invite those who’ve challenged him in the past. We can still see you talking sh!t but you’re scared of certain people from challenging your B.S.

Never took you for a coward till now. I’ll enjoy reading everyone’s post till you get the balls to invite your enemies.

-spy games.

Unregistered
11-01-2020, 11:01 AM
Ortiz is scared to invite those who’ve challenged him in the past. We can still see you talking sh!t but you’re scared of certain people from challenging your B.S.

Never took you for a coward till now. I’ll enjoy reading everyone’s post till you get the balls to invite your enemies.

-spy games.

Call him. If you have "balls" you can reach out to him privately, but I have a feeling you won't.

Unregistered
11-01-2020, 12:18 PM
Oh I love it Big tough guy! Yeah Call me. Clase de come pinga. Like a little pu ssy! Always hiding behind the uniform, union, rank, computer and the department. Buddy you ain’t tough. Your just a loud mouth bully that finally pushed the envelope over the edge. You think your coming back February of 2021. Bla Bla Bla I’m laughing in my pants. Saurez and any police Chief candidate is Bull shitting u.

You've made your bed, now lie in it. In Spanish hiciste tu cama ahora Acuestate en ella come mierda.
You wanted to be famous well here you go. Your wish finally came true. You fu ck a lot of innocent people now it’s your time. No matter what you say or do, you have no control of what is going to happen.

Remember neither wealth or social position that a person has on earth determines a person’s spiritual standing before God.

Unregistered
11-01-2020, 12:22 PM
Call him. If you have "balls" you can reach out to him privately, but I have a feeling you won't.

Oh I love it Big tough guy! Yeah Call me. Clase de come pinga. Like a little pu ssy! Always hiding behind the uniform, union, rank, computer and the department. Buddy you ain’t tough. Your just a loud mouth bully that finally pushed the envelope over the edge. You think your coming back February of 2021. Bla Bla Bla I’m laughing in my pants. Saurez and any police Chief candidate is Bull shitting u.

You've made your bed, now lie in it. In Spanish hiciste tu cama ahora Acuestate en ella come mierda.
You wanted to be famous well here you go. Your wish finally came true. You fu ck a lot of innocent people now it’s your time. No matter what you say or do, you have no control of what is going to happen.

Remember neither wealth or social position that a person has on earth determines a person’s spiritual standing before God. Now go back to sleep that today it’s the start of another month rod.

Unregistered
11-01-2020, 12:38 PM
Nobody wants Matt in there. He ends up calling you whenever you post against the FOP and reminds you he is a sergeant. #GoneInJanuary #ToTheBasement

Unregistered
11-01-2020, 01:18 PM
This is a lie
Tommy and Matt DO NOT MONITOR telegram.

You guys are LIARs

Unregistered
11-01-2020, 01:28 PM
He’s such a coward that Tommy the Sea Otter at the meeting would get made whenever he would talk

Unregistered
11-01-2020, 01:48 PM

-spy games.

I see the rat aka Fat blogger Justine has come out to insult Ortiz. Ortiz will be back and the criminal justice training commission will review everything!

Unregistered
11-01-2020, 04:20 PM

-spy games.

Like I said if this is true why are you so worried and scared.

Unregistered
11-01-2020, 04:44 PM
Ortiz scared of the Reyes brothers. 600+ invites look who Ortiz left out just a coward in the end.

Unregistered
11-01-2020, 05:13 PM
Leave me the hell out of your stupid ass wars. I don’t care nor have the energy to waste on all the bs drama, I’m currently enjoying the good life in a beautiful zen like state. I’m flattered to see my name pop up again, But you’re going after the wrong WIZARD 🧙*♀️. Enjoy

Unregistered
11-01-2020, 05:19 PM
Ortiz scared of the Reyes brothers. 600+ invites look who Ortiz left out just a coward in the end.

Justin,
Are you still defacating in the middle of your kitchen where your mom overdosed?

Unregistered
11-01-2020, 07:57 PM

What’s the new telegram chat called now?

Unregistered
11-01-2020, 07:58 PM
Justin,
Are you still defacating in the middle of your kitchen where your mom overdosed?

Javi are you still black? How is your dad doing with his battle with cancer and his depression.

Unregistered
11-01-2020, 09:40 PM
Justin, did you supply your mom the pills when she overdosed? I remember you saying in the waiting room that you used to crush them for her to snort.

Unregistered
11-02-2020, 11:16 AM
Javi are you still black? How is your dad doing with his battle with cancer and his depression.

Javi your father said he caught your mom in Cuba with a black man that used to work the sugar field 91/2 month before you were born. The guy was tremendo hard worker but un come pinga Because he wasn't supposed to cum inside her. Maybe u are black after all

Unregistered
11-02-2020, 11:57 PM
Javi your father said he caught your mom in Cuba with a black man that used to work the sugar field 91/2 month before you were born. The guy was tremendo hard worker but un come pinga Because he wasn't supposed to cum inside her. Maybe u are black after all

Bro, you are one despicable human being to bring family into your cesspool.

Unregistered
11-03-2020, 05:29 AM
Bro, you are one despicable human being to bring family into your cesspool.

Justin, did you supply your mom the pills when she overdosed? I remember you saying in the waiting room that you used to crush them for her to snort.

Unregistered
11-03-2020, 07:07 AM

Javi go take your black dying dead to chemotherapy.