PDA

View Full Version : Unbelievable. It was true. Vote No

Unregistered
10-18-2020, 09:16 AM
https://www.politicalcortadito.com/2020/10/18/alex-dlp-takes-city-paid-trip-to-sarasota-golf-resort-to-meet-with-bill-galvano/

Unregistered
10-18-2020, 11:28 AM
Vote no. Take the money out of the go golfing account.

Unregistered
10-18-2020, 12:26 PM
Needless to say, this is highly unusual. Ladra is pretty certain that Miami Police have never accompanied a city commissioner on travel anywhere. There have been details to protect Mayor Francis Suarez — which were criticized repeatedly by Commissioner Joe Carollo — but that was after credible threats were reportedly made.

Were any threats made against Diaz de la Portilla that could, maybe, warrant a taxpayer-funded police officer/bodyguard/driver in the middle of a pandemic? “Not that I’m aware of,” Colina said.

Lies lies lies!

Having a bodyguard details makes these people think they are important. They travel With bodyguards all the time. Like if this was Colombia and they are drug traffickers. Average basic salary for a Sgt of Arm $125,000k these detail was extra so we would have to see luis Camacho overtime slip. I would say another $3,000 in overtime. Now is he going to take it in pay or Como?

Unregistered
10-18-2020, 12:38 PM
Pay attention to the little facts. This was a golf tournament in Sarasota. It's during covad times. The same commissioner is asking his employees to give up money. Tax payers paid for a golf tournament in Sarasota where a paid cop in his 2020 expedition drove him north with city gas. City paid for a luxurious hotel at a golf tournament.

DURING COVID. DEFICIT.

Unregistered
10-18-2020, 12:42 PM
The level of desperation of some people is simply out of control, keep spreading lies and continue with the false narrative Ortiz, you are running out of time.

Unregistered
10-18-2020, 12:44 PM
The level of desperation of some people is simply out of control, keep spreading lies and continue with the false narrative Ortiz, you are running out of time.

I think you misrepresented the name there pal it should read Reyes they have lied and conned the members for the last two years.

Unregistered
10-18-2020, 12:53 PM
Pay attention to the little facts. This was a golf tournament in Sarasota. It's during covad times. The same commissioner is asking his employees to give up money. Tax payers paid for a golf tournament in Sarasota where a paid cop in his 2020 expedition drove him north with city gas. City paid for a luxurious hotel at a golf tournament.

DURING COVID. DEFICIT.

Ortiz stop it already! We are voting yes go back to sleep cause you have nothing better to do today. Better yet go to the beach and post another bs how your haters are going to be disappointed. We know it’s you who leaked the story to political cortadito already.
https://www.politicalcortadito.com/2020/10/18/alex-dlp-takes-city-paid-trip-to-sarasota-golf-resort-to-meet-with-bill-galvano/

Unregistered
10-18-2020, 12:59 PM
Ortiz stop it already! We are voting yes go back to sleep cause you have nothing better to do today. Better yet go to the beach and post another bs how your haters are going to be disappointed. We know it’s you who leaked the story to political cortadito already.
Ha ha ha ha ha. Lol lol lol. I know this I know that. It's him or it's that person.

Unregistered
10-18-2020, 01:13 PM
Great reason to vote no.

Unregistered
10-18-2020, 02:40 PM

Ortiz is a cancer! Everyone knows this already. Tick tock tick Tock you ain’t coming back! Go to sleep sh.thead

Unregistered
10-18-2020, 03:04 PM
Ortiz is a cancer! Everyone knows this already. Tick tock tick Tock you ain’t coming back! Go to sleep sh.theadVote no brother. The Ortiz excuse is not going to help you MOU pass. The no's are all over and growing rapidly. Go play golf. We will handle it

Unregistered
10-18-2020, 03:35 PM
Vote no brother. The Ortiz excuse is not going to help you MOU pass. The no's are all over and growing rapidly. Go play golf. We will handle it

Guess he was right I’m voting no while Tommy hides in a basement

Unregistered
10-18-2020, 06:26 PM
Guess he was right I’m voting no while Tommy hides in a basement

Only one hiding in a basement Is Joe Biden. Trump baby 2020!

Unregistered
10-18-2020, 09:37 PM
stop winning like your entitled to anything skippy. Just do your job and keep your mouth shut crybaby.

Unregistered
10-19-2020, 02:01 PM
This golf trip is not good timing. You want us to give up but yet you spend money for parties.