PDA

View Full Version : MPD abusing their power attacking Little Havana Business restaurant

Unregistered
10-17-2020, 10:56 AM
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CGaWJomjGXO/?igshid=z54k3vsts84d

It's all show so Francis Suarez and Colins can say they are enforcing social distancing. Shameful

The business owner gets a citation for smoking a cigar outside.

Commander Papier sends 7 units for 1 citation.

Unregistered
10-17-2020, 10:58 AM
Can you add that we are sending commissioners on golfing trips with a Sgt at arms paid by the city's funds. Vote No.

Unregistered
10-17-2020, 01:05 PM
Can you add that we are sending commissioners on golfing trips with a Sgt at arms paid by the city's funds. Vote No.

Can you get a list of all the units the provide extra security protection 24 / 7 around Francis Suarez house

Unregistered
10-17-2020, 01:07 PM

Can you get a list of all the units the provide extra security protection 24 / 7 around Francis Suarez house to include sis and patrol

Unregistered
10-17-2020, 01:08 PM
Can you get a list of all the units the provide extra security protection 24 / 7 around Francis Suarez house to include sis and patrolsounds like an undercover Crespo request.

Unregistered
10-17-2020, 03:54 PM
The mayor, always had a unit sitting on his house, since his dad was in office. What's changed? It was like the duty units were assigned to tiger tail and the design plaza. Part of the time was set for off duty detail and it slowly changed to have on duty cover it. It was a waste of money. Now, were to take a hit, while a Captain sits at home collecting his full salary. Something is wrong with that. The Chief is stepping down 2 years early, leaving a sh!t load of money on the table. His excuse is B.S. but it is what it is. What isn't he sharing, with the rest of us? We all knew the city will come back, we be poor again and our useless FOP, isn't looking out for any of us. There the same as the last crew. You know, a bi-law should be placed, that if and when you lose the election. You go back to patrol, so no favors can be done. That would stop, most of the crap, they pull all the time. Oh, and no-one above the rank of Lt, can be part of the FOP board :) sorry Ortiz! If you lost a bit for the FOP, you shouldn't be able to run for 3 years. Another pipe dream, I know. Why are officer always expected to bail out the city but staff never gets touched? Commanders rank should be taken away. Cut Major's down by half. Get rid of the D/C rank!!!!!!! yes, Ronald your the cause for that request, d!ckhead, get rid of those high paid Sgt's that sit on their azz, kissing staff's azz for a extra 50-60k. Fill them with civilian, personnel for a lot less. Stop filling staff ranks, for a while when one retires. Have another take over, what they were doing. Sorry, Natalie you should be walking a beat, in the pork-n-beans.

To bad, indictments can't be handed down. That would clear out a few people but the State Attorney, play's games when it come to MPD. Only officers and one Sgt are held accountable. Why never those in command, held accountable. If not charged, they should be removed from staff and given their last civil service rank. That's poor leadership! Not, knowing what's going on, what the He!! do you do all day? Your surely, not out on the street, watching or checking up on your people. I get it paperwork right and long lunches? You know another thing, staff should have to take their 06, in person, so as not to be home already, when they finally do. GPS, should be on all vehicles, since it's for officer safety. I know wink, wink. I love that reason they gave, I guess some are just not worth saving, that what it appears to be. You know I live in Broward, I get off go home park my ride and when I go to a store. I see staff vehicles in the parking lot, even once at a stake house. Damn, I ,love to have a unmarked or staff vehicle and use the city's gas, to go out on personnel time. I'm not special like that. Just a peon working patrol, waiting for the hammer to fall on how the department and city are going to intercourse me. (fu@k me) I'm sure I'll get the usual reply, if I don't like it go elsewhere. Sorry can't, just a GED cop :), with 18 years on. To old to start over and get a full retirement anywhere. You all just have to suck it up and live with it. I'm not in the F&F plan.

Unregistered
10-17-2020, 04:40 PM
The mayor, always had a unit sitting on his house, since his dad was in office. What's changed? It was like the duty units were assigned to tiger tail and the design plaza. Part of the time was set for off duty detail and it slowly changed to have on duty cover it. It was a waste of money. Now, were to take a hit, while a Captain sits at home collecting his full salary. Something is wrong with that. The Chief is stepping down 2 years early, leaving a sh!t load of money on the table. His excuse is B.S. but it is what it is. What isn't he sharing, with the rest of us? We all knew the city will come back, we be poor again and our useless FOP, isn't looking out for any of us. There the same as the last crew. You know, a bi-law should be placed, that if and when you lose the election. You go back to patrol, so no favors can be done. That would stop, most of the crap, they pull all the time. Oh, and no-one above the rank of Lt, can be part of the FOP board :) sorry Ortiz! If you lost a bit for the FOP, you shouldn't be able to run for 3 years. Another pipe dream, I know. Why are officer always expected to bail out the city but staff never gets touched? Commanders rank should be taken away. Cut Major's down by half. Get rid of the D/C rank!!!!!!! yes, Ronald your the cause for that request, d!ckhead, get rid of those high paid Sgt's that sit on their azz, kissing staff's azz for a extra 50-60k. Fill them with civilian, personnel for a lot less. Stop filling staff ranks, for a while when one retires. Have another take over, what they were doing. Sorry, Natalie you should be walking a beat, in the pork-n-beans.

To bad, indictments can't be handed down. That would clear out a few people but the State Attorney, play's games when it come to MPD. Only officers and one Sgt are held accountable. Why never those in command, held accountable. If not charged, they should be removed from staff and given their last civil service rank. That's poor leadership! Not, knowing what's going on, what the He!! do you do all day? Your surely, not out on the street, watching or checking up on your people. I get it paperwork right and long lunches? You know another thing, staff should have to take their 06, in person, so as not to be home already, when they finally do. GPS, should be on all vehicles, since it's for officer safety. I know wink, wink. I love that reason they gave, I guess some are just not worth saving, that what it appears to be. You know I live in Broward, I get off go home park my ride and when I go to a store. I see staff vehicles in the parking lot, even once at a stake house. Damn, I ,love to have a unmarked or staff vehicle and use the city's gas, to go out on personnel time. I'm not special like that. Just a peon working patrol, waiting for the hammer to fall on how the department and city are going to intercourse me. (fu@k me) I'm sure I'll get the usual reply, if I don't like it go elsewhere. Sorry can't, just a GED cop :), with 18 years on. To old to start over and get a full retirement anywhere. You all just have to suck it up and live with it. I'm not in the F&F plan.
Fell asleep. Get a life

Unregistered
10-17-2020, 04:52 PM
Can you get a list of all the units the provide extra security protection 24 / 7 around Francis Suarez house to include sis and patrol

If police are not vital and don’t deserve an honest salary, why is there a unit at the Mayor’s house 24/7?

Unregistered
10-18-2020, 06:31 AM
If police are not vital and don’t deserve an honest salary, why is there a unit at the Mayor’s house 24/7?

Cause it makes him feel important like the president of the United States !!!! When in fact his just a bi sexual in the closet

Unregistered
10-18-2020, 08:47 PM
Why is Ortiz attacking the City Mayor and commissioners? What’s his plan? Why has Ortiz turned against City hall? He wants to use the Union to attack Francis Suarez once he gains control but that won’t happen because most of the Union members won’t allow Ortiz to sell us out again.