PDA

View Full Version : Javi please explain this

Unregistered
10-14-2020, 09:59 PM
Javi please explain how officers that were in high school in 2009 thru 2010 when the FOP filed the lawsuit against the city. Why did cops Who got hired after 2011 got settlement checks when they never took a pay cut!

Pleas explain that.

Unregistered
10-14-2020, 10:08 PM
Javi please explain how officers that were in high school in 2009 thru 2010 when the FOP filed the lawsuit against the city. Why did cops Who got hired after 2011 got settlement checks when they never took a pay cut!

Pleas explain that.

It appears the answer has been too difficult for you to understand as it has been explained many times in many simple terms for you GED graduates. Give me a call or make arrangements and ill break it down one more time in language that a first grader would understand.

Unregistered
10-14-2020, 11:20 PM
It’s called coooorruptiom

Unregistered
10-14-2020, 11:23 PM
It’s called coooorruptiomvote No. vote no bro

Unregistered
10-14-2020, 11:47 PM
Is very simple, i save the city millions by giving pennies on the dollar and in exchange they promote me and how do i accomplish that by giving some of the pennies to people that weren't here , is all legit and nothing you can do about it , do you understand now

Unregistered
10-15-2020, 08:40 AM
Is very simple, i save the city millions by giving pennies on the dollar and in exchange they promote me and how do i accomplish that by giving some of the pennies to people that weren't here , is all legit and nothing you can do about it , do you understand now

That's why you will never be black or back. Hahahahahaha joke on you

Unregistered
10-15-2020, 11:36 AM
Back then Javielito used those new guys so they could vote for Lugo and Baby D, the new guys back then were under the impression that the AH’s were nice because they gave them free money that belong to us so technically they bought votes with that money and other favors they did to some other people. Javielito think he is clever and smarter than the rest of us, he think he can think and choose for us.

Unregistered
10-15-2020, 12:21 PM
The really story is the money that Javier Ortiz stole from us from the settlement checks. Everyone who was employed in 2009 who were victimized by the city That received pay cuts. Those checks we all got yesterday are shorted approximately 15,000.00 to 30,000.00 grand.

He settled for less than 33 million instead of the 40 million.

The. Instead of dividing the 32 million amongs 500 officers and spreader it to 1200 officers.

Meaning rookies that never received a pay cut. Who were all in high school, working at McDonald got A piece of our settlement. And everyone is ok with that

We are all so fuked !

Unregistered
10-15-2020, 12:35 PM
The really story is the money that Javier Ortiz stole from us from the settlement checks. Everyone who was employed in 2009 who were victimized by the city That received pay cuts. Those checks we all got yesterday are shorted approximately 15,000.00 to 30,000.00 grand.

The. Instead of dividing the 32 million amongs 500 officers and spreader it to 1200 officers.

Meaning rookies that never received a pay cut. Who were all in high school, working at McDonald got A piece of our settlement. And everyone is ok with that

We are all so fuked !

It was worse then that my brother! Rookies that were hired after the pay cuts agreed to work on the new pay scales. Period!!!!!!

Ortiz and Lugo needed reelection votes and screwed us all. Problem was the city screwed on the oct payment like always and the rookies didn't get their money until after the election.

Ortiz is the biggest sh..it!!! He got Compensated with a promotion and an additional 15% raise for management incentive pay for Swat and bomb squad

Unregistered
10-15-2020, 01:24 PM

We are all so fuked !

Both reyes brothers and Ortiz keep saying we got 47 percent which is a lie because they gave away money to new officers in order to buy their votes. Several people have requested the break down and the union is refusing to show the actual numbers.

Corruption

Unregistered
10-15-2020, 01:35 PM
Both reyes brothers and Ortiz keep saying we got 47 percent which is a lie because they gave away money to new officers in order to buy their votes. Several people have requested the break down and the union is refusing to show the actual numbers.

Corruption

I got mine guess you weren’t liked

Unregistered
10-15-2020, 01:41 PM
I got mine guess you weren’t liked

Yes you did and a several promotions with another 15-20 percent scam on top of that for screwing over the members

Unregistered
10-15-2020, 02:00 PM
Yes you did and a several promotions with another 15-20 percent scam on top of that for screwing over the members

I didn’t get any promotions but I got my numbers and they match my own computations.

Unregistered
10-15-2020, 02:09 PM
That’s why we should not Vote for Ortiz or any of his puppets!!!!! Screw this AH’s!!!!!

Unregistered
10-15-2020, 03:54 PM

Corruption

The fop is the Reyes brother tell them to give you the breakdown on wait your Talking shit and don’t say they don’t have it the attorney have all the documents. So Matt the Rat Reyes stop trying to hide that your stealing from the members and go back to your basement.

Unregistered
10-15-2020, 04:06 PM
The fop is the Reyes brother tell them to give you the breakdown on wait your Talking shit and don’t say they don’t have it the attorney have all the documents. So Matt the Rat Reyes stop trying to hide that your stealing from the members and go back to your basement.

Nope: the only one hiding in the basement is horse boy himself. He is the biggest thief of them all. He’ll be coming up for airs soon.

Unregistered
10-15-2020, 10:48 PM
Why aren’t the chest pounder asking why!
Why is it all of sudden mr brick face himself mr Pinocchio and foghorn leghorn, asking the question why are the rookie who weren’t here in 2009 or in 2010 (who did not receive pay cuts), are now receiving settlement Checks.

Captain underpants and his side piece tinker bell sold the membership out. Every officer that were here in 2009 and 2010 who took pay cuts are being short changed at min 15,000.00 to 30,000.00 each.

Why aren’t the all of sudden the group of cape crusaders, wonder twins who are are on a mission from god to save the union. Yeah right !

Why haven’t these bunch of misfits ask the really tough questions? why are rookies getting our money from our settlement.

Bunch of meat puppets Followers of captain underpants!

Unregistered
10-16-2020, 01:46 AM
Why aren’t the chest pounder asking why!
Why is it all of sudden mr brick face himself mr Pinocchio and foghorn leghorn, asking the question why are the rookie who weren’t here in 2009 or in 2010 (who did not receive pay cuts), are now receiving settlement Checks.

Captain underpants and his side piece tinker bell sold the membership out. Every officer that were here in 2009 and 2010 who took pay cuts are being short changed at min 15,000.00 to 30,000.00 each.

Why aren’t the all of sudden the group of cape crusaders, wonder twins who are are on a mission from god to save the union. Yeah right !

Why haven’t these bunch of misfits ask the really tough questions? why are rookies getting our money from our settlement.

Bunch of meat puppets Followers of captain underpants!

Ray, Do you mean the checks that Matt and Tommy pretend they’re giving to the members, but were against it? The rookies got money because they worked here too. We all know you’ll vote no at the end rafter

Unregistered
10-16-2020, 09:00 AM
Ray, Do you mean the checks that Matt and Tommy pretend they’re giving to the members, but were against it? The rookies got money because they worked here too. We all know you’ll vote no at the end rafter

But not when we got the paycuts. They came in years after.