PDA

View Full Version : Where’s the signed MOU

Unregistered
10-12-2020, 10:51 PM
Why haven’t they sent out a copy to all of us of the MOU before talking to us. Because no one has signed it yet, so go pound sand till you bring me a signed MOU. Then I’ll tell you again to pound sand and vote NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
10-12-2020, 10:56 PM
Why haven’t they sent out a copy to all of us of the MOU before talking to us. Because no one has signed it yet, so go pound sand till you bring me a signed MOU. Then I’ll tell you again to pound sand and vote NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shh Ortiz you are out numbered. Let’s point out your special pay you get for not even being certified in those units
. Swat pay yet no swat school.

Unregistered
10-13-2020, 12:01 AM
The scammer was scamming way more then that

Unregistered
10-13-2020, 12:20 AM
Shh Ortiz you are out numbered. Let’s point out your special pay you get for not even being certified in those units

Whortiz when you run for secretary make sure you write down what you say, your lies are endless and speaking of scams? You at the champion of it for sure

Unregistered
10-13-2020, 04:29 AM

Down blame Ortiz, though integrity demands that if one is not certified and active in specialized operations, one should not take the extra pay. *No, the fault lies squarely on the police chief, assistant chief, and major "supervising" Ortiz. *When Ortiz submitted his request for specialized duties extra pay, each of the above-cited command officers should have denied it. *By not doing it, these command officers failed to lead with integrity and helped Ortiz perpetrate the alleged scam.

Unregistered
10-13-2020, 10:07 AM
The AH acts like he is mentally unstable.

Unregistered
10-13-2020, 07:46 PM
Tommy and Matt where’s the MOU your running out of time. Tell sleepy Markowitz to STFU he stumbled over his whole speech and didnt know the answers to questions.

Unregistered
10-14-2020, 12:29 AM
What did the fire union give up. Let's hear about the fore mou.

Unregistered
10-14-2020, 03:06 AM
Pipo, do you have some type of learning difficulties , let me explain so you can understand , you are not giving up anything , the only thing that you are doing is instead of cashing money as pay you are setting the same money as comp for a year so the city has time to recover until things get back to normal next year , your money is there and no one will take it away from you , pipo most people don't make overtime anyways and if you do like holidays is only a few days a year , is actually a good thing for you because now you can increase the time to 480 hours is better than a bank account because when you cash it in it will be at your current pay is actually really bad for the city because they will loose a lot of money , imagine a rookie or staff can double or triple his money in a couple of years when he cash it in

Unregistered
10-14-2020, 03:25 AM
The city has not recovered in over 2 decades. We hear the same thing every time our contract is due.

Unregistered
10-14-2020, 03:31 AM
What did the fire union give up. Let's hear about the fore mou.

You idiot. The fire guys decided they rather have their own people fired. Is that why you want?

Unregistered
10-14-2020, 03:51 AM
You idiot. The fire guys decided they rather have their own people fired. Is that why you want?

Got to draw the line somewhere

Unregistered
10-14-2020, 05:29 AM
First question should be why ortiz hasn’t been terminated

Unregistered
10-14-2020, 05:42 AM

Broder you have people leaving to the county every month. All they gotta do is stop hiring and you will have 66 people gone by march next year.

Unregistered
10-14-2020, 09:45 AM
So what's fire giving up

Unregistered
10-14-2020, 09:47 AM
So. What are they giving up. I hear nothing. They told the manager F off

Unregistered
10-14-2020, 10:40 AM
Tommy and Matt where’s the MOU your running out of time. Tell sleepy Markowitz to STFU he stumbled over his whole speech and didnt know the answers to questions.

It isnt done yet that’s why

Unregistered
10-14-2020, 10:49 AM
Not a thing. They told the manager layoff and stop threatening us. I forget they don't have the pride stuff.

Unregistered
10-14-2020, 11:27 AM
Tommy Reyes and his brother have made a deal with the Mayor and Manolo Reyes;

The deal that they have worked out is as follows:

- they can’t touch the sergeant at arms or attack staff positions.

- elected officials are off limits.

- 5 million in savings instead of the original 2.8 million.

In return, the following will occur:

-Manny Morales will be chief.

-Tommy Carrol will be deputy chief

- Felix Del Rosario will be made an executive assistant to Carrol.

- Mccrink will be the Sergeant at Arms for De La Portilla.

Ask why they won’t challenge commissioners on defunding the police. Ask what is Fire giving up?

Fire said lay-off and they are not presenting anything. They are not giving up overtime or any benefits.

Unregistered
10-14-2020, 11:36 AM
Vote no fire isn’t giving up anything g

Unregistered
10-14-2020, 11:44 AM
Pipo , who is fore

Unregistered
10-14-2020, 11:49 AM
Pipo , who is fore
I think it's fire. I agree. What are they giving up. ???????

Unregistered
10-14-2020, 12:13 PM

Ask why they won’t challenge commissioners on defunding the police. Ask what is Fire giving up?

Fire said lay-off and they are not presenting anything. They are not giving up overtime or any benefits.

All of this are simply that, rumors and lies. You keep spreading lies because that’s what you do. We know why is in “your” best interest to vote no to everything the Reyes and the membership propose, we understand that for you is just a plan to get back at the realm, you don’t care about the members so keep trying to sabotage everything that this current FOP leadership does. We will not forget we will never forget!!!

Unregistered
10-14-2020, 12:19 PM
All of this are simply that, rumors and lies. You keep spreading lies because that’s what you do. We know why is in “your” best interest to vote no to everything the Reyes and the membership propose, we understand that for you is just a plan to get back at the realm, you don’t care about the members so keep trying to sabotage everything that this current FOP leadership does. We will not forget we will never forget!!!
Na. All this is true. Plus add a pride flag to city hall.

Unregistered
10-14-2020, 01:19 PM

When was the membership involved In this negotiation I wasn’t informed. So vote NO

Unregistered
10-14-2020, 01:55 PM

Why don’t you think they don’t have the MOU

What is fire giving up

Vote no

Unregistered
10-14-2020, 02:07 PM
Yep listen to Kerr

Unregistered
10-14-2020, 02:30 PM
Staff should be the first thing touched. I haven't heard anything about this, except on here. If a memo, was send out, I never received it. So, maybe thing is the usual B.S. placed by those, that like to stir up crap.

Unregistered
10-14-2020, 02:47 PM
It's a pay cut like it or not.

Unregistered
10-14-2020, 03:03 PM

No it’s not I’m telling you it isn’t it’s like a saving account. signed Matt the bulky rat.

Unregistered
10-14-2020, 03:26 PM

No you moron it a one year compensation balance that will pay out of you need it

Get a dictionary and read compensation

Unregistered
10-14-2020, 03:35 PM
It’s a forced savings account which changes the terms and conditions of employment I want my over time pay I’m voting NO so find me and kick my azz Matt the rat.

Unregistered
10-14-2020, 03:51 PM
Due to certain fire standards they have a minimum staffing clause in their contract and that somewhat restrains the city.

Unregistered
10-14-2020, 03:52 PM
Due to certain fire standards they have a minimum staffing clause in their contract and that somewhat restrains the city.
Fire is giving up nothing. Vote no

Unregistered
10-14-2020, 03:54 PM

Due to certain fire standards they have a minimum staffing clause in their contract and that somewhat restrains the city on cutting fire personnel.

Unregistered
10-14-2020, 03:55 PM
No thank you. You can have yours. Nor me.

Unregistered
10-14-2020, 03:56 PM
Vote No. no sausage

Unregistered
10-14-2020, 04:14 PM
And what’s the sausage. Take Comp time instead of overtime for one year. You must be part of the ortiz gang

Unregistered
10-14-2020, 04:24 PM
And what’s the sausage. Take Comp time instead of overtime for one year. You must be part of the ortiz gang

No but I want my overtime in pay pay pay so I’m voting nonononononono and no and still
No

Unregistered
10-14-2020, 04:49 PM

Ok stupid if it’s in there contract it can be changed with an MOU but fire has a real union and won’t give anything up.

Unregistered
10-14-2020, 05:01 PM
Not a thing. They told the manager layoff and stop threatening us. I forget they don't have the pride stuff.

Excellent and what do you think will happen at the next contract negotiations if we have the same city manager ?

Unregistered
10-14-2020, 06:14 PM
Have you gotten the message yet the troops vote NO

Unregistered
10-14-2020, 08:45 PM
People these jokers have no idea what they are doing. Nothing

Unregistered
10-14-2020, 08:56 PM
STFU whortiz and Pluto

Unregistered
10-14-2020, 08:58 PM
5 pm and no MOU. But that the best reply Matt has. 5 pm and nothing like they promised

Unregistered
10-14-2020, 09:02 PM
As usual nothing as promised

Unregistered
10-14-2020, 09:11 PM
The MOU must be approved by both parties before it is submitted to the members for consideration. When the city submits their version and the FOP administration and attorneys are comfortable with it, then it will be submitted to the members for consideration, discussion and a vote.

Quit being an idiot and crying about it before it is ready.

Unregistered
10-14-2020, 09:22 PM
5 20 pm and no MOU from the FLOP

Unregistered
10-14-2020, 09:23 PM
You said we have today.

Unregistered
10-14-2020, 09:27 PM
Incredible that one is at the office and instead working offduty. Yep it's been checked

Unregistered
10-15-2020, 05:47 AM
This is what you get. Remember he said he would send it on weds.

Unregistered
10-15-2020, 07:31 AM
Bla Bla Bla ! Nothing new. Javi and Lugo used to work Mon thru Friday off
-duty jobs on Fop time and pretend on paper that they would be working Saturday and Sunday at the Fop office.

Unregistered
10-15-2020, 11:21 AM
I told you all they are worthless

Unregistered
10-15-2020, 11:30 AM
I told you all they are worthless

What’s the hurry? Why are you so desperate?

Unregistered
10-15-2020, 12:36 PM
They are playing games trying to convince us this is nothing a paycut. Comp time won't pay my bills now.

Unregistered
10-15-2020, 12:37 PM
Terrible idea and everything's so.

Unregistered
10-15-2020, 01:20 PM
They are playing games trying to convince us this is nothing a paycut. Comp time won't pay my bills now.

STFU whortiz

Unregistered
10-15-2020, 02:12 PM
Because Ortiz and his puppets will always vote against anything that comes from the current FOP leadership regardless of how good it is, this *******s have their mind set in one thing only and that’s to gain control of our Union regardless of what’s best for the membership, they don’t care about the members they only care about their little group.

Unregistered
10-15-2020, 02:30 PM
Javi how many MOU’s did you and useless lugo signed without membership approval.

Unregistered
10-15-2020, 02:34 PM
I can answer that many and behind the back of the members

Unregistered
10-15-2020, 03:27 PM
Javi how many MOU’s did you and useless lugo signed without membership approval.

You mean the one that got him almost 30% and put him in charge of all those units?

Unregistered
10-15-2020, 03:51 PM
You sleep in Tommy.

Unregistered
10-15-2020, 03:57 PM
No. I am at Tradewinds Resort with my husband. Just leave me a message and I will call you back at my earliest convenience. Thank you.

Unregistered
10-15-2020, 06:55 PM
Typical nothing to offer because lack of knowledge

Unregistered
10-15-2020, 07:30 PM
Typical nothing to offer because lack of knowledge

Off duty jobs come first they don't get OT so they don't care.

Unregistered
10-15-2020, 08:26 PM
That the pride boys are having a hard time putting the MOU together so they can sell it. They are delayed because they need to word it right.

Unregistered
10-15-2020, 08:27 PM
That the pride boys are having a hard time putting the MOU together so they can sell it. They are delayed because they need to word it right.

Fake NEWS..............................

Unregistered
10-15-2020, 08:29 PM
Get back to calls rookie. A couple of more days and you're be part of the TRUMP master plan. Unemployed........

Unregistered
10-15-2020, 08:56 PM
It hurts. Oh you guys are like the Titanic at that office. So you having problems with the MOU

Unregistered
10-15-2020, 09:18 PM
The word out of the office is they are having a hard time on putting the MOU together so the other clan doesn't tera it apart. The exact word from Tommy. How do we sell it.

Unregistered
10-15-2020, 09:39 PM
They want to sell us a MOU. Good luck. Exactly what Tommy said.

Unregistered
10-15-2020, 09:40 PM
exactly what they said. That's how they view it.

Unregistered
10-15-2020, 10:12 PM
“You guys are safe. Thumbs up says Tommy”

But how do we sell it

Unregistered
10-15-2020, 10:51 PM
Sorry can’t afford it your taking my overtime away.

Unregistered
10-15-2020, 11:05 PM
Continue to write about Javi. Just about everyone is on to your games Tommy and Matt. You guys are getting destroyed at roll calls when you walk away.

Unregistered
10-16-2020, 10:40 AM
Not. The are stressing on how to sell it. Trying to sell it means stick down our throats. That was a joke.

Unregistered
10-16-2020, 10:42 AM
You will have the MOU tomorrow was the exact comment. Nothing.

Unregistered
10-16-2020, 03:57 PM
You will have the MOU tomorrow was the exact comment. Nothing.

Tomorrow hasn’t come and won’t come under the Reyes brothers, still worried how to destroy the Ortiz plan to save money.

Unregistered
10-16-2020, 07:35 PM
The city manager is laughing at our union. The numbers don't add up but our all star union president won't let anyone help him.

Unregistered
10-16-2020, 08:01 PM
Oh yea he would have it the next day. Yea right. The deals are on with the manager