PDA

View Full Version : Ortiz Keeps Mocking Commissioners!!

Unregistered
10-12-2020, 01:37 AM
Javi your just a civil servant! You work for them it's not the other way around. Keep thinking making fun of seating city commissioners is funny. Let me give you some news dic head we are not infatuated with your stupid Facebook post. It's comical seeing the same pictures of you at the beach wearing a thong. Asere Eres Tremendo maricoson.

Unregistered
10-12-2020, 02:40 AM
This guy really has issues, he is coming for the staff members now that he is ROD and the City Mayor, also the Sgt at arms and everybody and their mothers lolololol it almost feels like is suicidal, desperation is a bad feeling.

Unregistered
10-12-2020, 02:53 AM
Capt Javi wrote

Thank you Markowitz.

Problem is that means you’ll never make overtime on your paycheck and be forced to take days off, and the cuty can deny if you can’t get it under the current CEO policy.

What are they giving us in return?

Are they going to cover our cars portal to portal?

WHAT ARE WE GETTING FOR THAT?

Are they going to forgo the 250k a year in GPS, or what about three sergeant at arms for just the Mayor? Are they going to lower the amount of staff positions?

WHAT ARE WE GETTING FOR THAT?

You understand that then in 2021 while they carry over $5 million dollars in overtime as well as an increase of pension city contribution of $4 million, they will cry broke again. That’s $9 MILLION DOLLARS.

They’ll threaten lay offs again while they don’t cut anything.

I have a better idea. Tell police to blister patrol, cut specialized units and DONT SPEND overtime.

You’re all taking a $5 million dollar cut in pay and forced to take a day off when they say so.

Thank you Markowitz for giving an update

That saves the 66 and doesn’t screw every cop with getting stuck with overtime details that takes time from your family and working off duty jobs because they wanna do a gun buyback or a parade. Imagine every holiday and special detail (parades, etc) you’re their for free, getting shafted on holidays to get a Tuesday or another day off.

ALL your court will be comp not cash. And with a 9 million dollar (OT and rule of 64 increase in city contribution) deficit for the next contract, it’ll never be able to be cash.

I’d vote no.

MPD can just have no OT budget and provide regular service and all 66 are safe!

Unregistered
10-12-2020, 03:21 AM
Mr. Ortiz, you are a selfish pos! You screwed us out of millions of dollars to benefit yourself. Now you want to attack the current administration while they are in the middle of negotiations. Stop your crazy disrespectful behavior mocking the commissioners and mayor. Your doing more harm then good.

Unregistered
10-12-2020, 03:23 AM
Yes let’s say he gets special pays and how he’s selfish but so far I just saw all my holiday pay will be for a other day off which is a PAY CUT. Same with ultra vote NO

Get rid of MPD OT budget

What’s fire giving

Vote NO

Unregistered
10-12-2020, 06:42 AM
This guy never learns.... always pissing off the people that are supposed to be helping us with insults. Can someone tell him the commissioners are the ones that are decisions makers. Photoshoping thier faces with stupid comments is not helping us.

Unregistered
10-12-2020, 10:11 AM
Javi your an evil man with a dark heart. You abuse your power on the same people you swore to protect thinking is funny and cool. You pretend you’re above him. Soon my brother cause the glory of God is all ever knowing.

Hebrews 1:3
He is the radiance of the glory of God and the exact imprint of his nature, and he upholds the universe by the word of his power. After making purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,

In the name of Jesus Christ Ask for forgiveness! All the glory to God:

Unregistered
10-12-2020, 12:49 PM
Javi your an evil man with a dark heart. You abuse your power on the same people you swore to protect thinking is funny and cool. You pretend you’re above him. Soon my brother cause the glory of God is all ever knowing.

Hebrews 1:3
He is the radiance of the glory of God and the exact imprint of his nature, and he upholds the universe by the word of his power. After making purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,

In the name of Jesus Christ Ask for forgiveness! All the glory to God:

"He who doesn't have sin in their hearts cast the first stone"
Quoting Scripture in this thread holds no credence if you don't identify yourself. That just makes you a FALSE PROPHET.

Unregistered
10-12-2020, 01:03 PM
"He who doesn't have sin in their hearts cast the first stone"
Quoting Scripture in this thread holds no credence if you don't identify yourself. That just makes you a FALSE PROPHET.

Oh please stick a vibrator up. your culo! Ortiz you’re the biggest sinner. What happen this year you couldn't USe your own time to do the bella bike ride. Scammer!

Unregistered
10-12-2020, 01:39 PM
Oh please stick a vibrator up. your culo! Ortiz you’re the biggest sinner. What happen this year you couldn't USe your own time to do the bella bike ride. Scammer!

Hater!! Cleanse your soul bro. You have a black chicken heart

Unregistered
10-12-2020, 02:00 PM
Matt you don’t write on telegram but your quick to spam this board your plan of stealing our overtime won’t work you guys are not going to get promoted and nobody is getting layed off they got the money from the county . So my Vote is NO

Unregistered
10-12-2020, 04:55 PM
The city will try to d!ck, you around to save a penny. Why don't they show what all city employees are giving up, from all departments? I'm sure no management positions are seeing cuts. If the city had a clue, to where money is wasted, talks of lay off's would never be part of a deal. Take away commanders ranks! Combine, units under majors and cut them down to 8-10. I liked what one wrote, it would never happen but get rid of the D/C. The A/C of operations can cover that spot. Special units, na leave alone, they produce and mostly do a good job. Beef up patrol!!! Look to investigations unit and see, what can be combined or send back to patrol. Patrol is the backbone, of all major police departments and should always have staffing, what they need to do the job. Yet, we in patrol are the ghetto snipes of the department. If your in the F&F plan, no worries your safe. Now, the chief is leaving 2 years early on his contract. What does he know, that he's not sharing? He's leaving, close to 500K on the table, with salary and benefits. Honestly, I know of no one who would walk away from that, without a good reason. Saying to spend more time with his family, is BS. Even if your working, you spend time with your family, your not working more then 8 hours a day if your a staff member. Why are they still paying Ortiz, to sit at home collecting, his full salary? If you have a reason to ROD, you had more then enough time, to make a decision to either fire him or bring him back. If he lied on his testing form, fire him or take away his ranks, if you can prove it. This 1% rule, he claiming, will cause the department many issues and if 1 can get away with it, you can bet many others will do the same thing. So, if I'm called in I.A. I can use the greatest defenses, that was used once and it was smart on the officers part. Your only doing this because, I'm black, cause your little Cuban buddies do the same and nothing is said or done. I laughed my azz off when then I.S. didn't know how to respond to it. They tried, but lost when he went in front of the DDRB. Of course, he got sent to what they believed the worst area to work. He still did his 30 and told the department to fu@k off as he started to collect a nice pension.

This FOP, is just about as fu@ked up as the last. One was all about myself, the other no clue on how to deal with the city. Yes, boys and girls were in good hands.

Unregistered
10-12-2020, 05:37 PM
Javi if you only knew! Keep posting baby that you will be back soon. 10+ month later you are still sitting at home thinking you will be coming back soon cause everyone loves ❤️ you! Raciest pos

Unregistered
10-12-2020, 07:08 PM
Thanks Javi for speaking up

Voting no brothaaa

Unregistered
10-12-2020, 07:30 PM
Thanks Javi for speaking up

Voting no brothaaa

Bad Javi bad Javi he’s the evil one the Reyes brothers are our saviors. But I’m still voting no.

Unregistered
10-12-2020, 11:34 PM
Bad Javi bad Javi he’s the evil one the Reyes brothers are our saviors. But I’m still voting no.

The Reyes Bros. are legends in their own mind. The party in their heads will end soon enough

Unregistered
10-12-2020, 11:54 PM
Ortiz can you keep your big mouth shut! Wow! Stop insulting the commissioners. Clase de come pinga!

Unregistered
10-13-2020, 10:00 AM
Ortiz can you keep your big mouth shut! Wow! Stop insulting the commissioners. Clase de come pinga!

He can’t help himself! He thinks he will always be protected by civil service and the mayor. The good part is he has no idea what’s coming. He thinks his coming back soon so he can go back to normal doing what ever he wants riding the boat, helicopter, motorcycles, horses and bike while making 15% more for being in charge of swat and the bomb squad.

Unregistered
10-13-2020, 11:05 AM
Keep thinking that Ortiz is speaking up, he has a plan and his plan is to get back into our Union so that he can keep up with the scams. Ortiz is like a cancer, he is a two face vindictive individual who only cares about himself.

Unregistered
10-13-2020, 11:53 AM
Can’t say he s not afraid to speak up unlike the Reyes brothers when compared to church mice the mice are louder.

Unregistered
10-13-2020, 10:12 PM
All this Ortiz this, Ortiz that. Isn't going to change anything, cause he's getting PAID to do nothing but go on a computer and be a azz. If the city had enough to ROD him, they had more then enough time to bring him back, with a reduced rank or fire him. Those investigating him, should be ROD, for being stupid and it's seems not knowing how to do a investigation, on there own, without staff and/or city hall saying what should be done. They sure were quick, to go after those in SCU but not our favorite melon head. Honestly, Ortiz's share with us what you have on staff and city hall? Cause, if it was just about anyone else, we, they or I would be gone already. It must be good, cause the chief is leaving 2 years early and leaving close to 500K on the table. Not a soul in this place would do that, saying to spend more time with his family. That was a good laugh for some of us. My wife and I both work and we have plenty of time, to spend together. Nice try boss, we all fell for that, wink, wink.

Unregistered
10-14-2020, 03:47 AM
It's going on almost 11 months Rod! That's $110,000 sitting at home talking trash on telegram and on Leo affairs. Mr Carollo ORTIZ hired a pi to follow you be very careful. Ortiz has been known to plant drugs on people.

Unregistered
10-15-2020, 07:37 AM
Javi stop it with the unprofessional insults on telegram. You are rod and not even a PO. Why in the world would the city bring you back. 👎

Unregistered
10-15-2020, 07:39 AM
Javi stop it with the unprofessional insults on telegram and hiding behind the union. You are rod and not even consider as a PO. Why in the world would the city bring you back?????? 👎👎👎👎

Unregistered
10-15-2020, 09:40 AM
Javi stop it with the unprofessional insults on telegram and hiding behind the union. You are rod and not even consider as a PO. Why in the world would the city bring you back?????? 👎👎👎👎

Because I have Civil Service protection numbnuts. The bashing that you miscreants do on Captain Ortiz is laughable. Leo's in this department are aware of your strategy. What you numbnuts haven't realized is that your strategy is doing the exact opposite. Ortiz has more allies and supporters than you might realize. "If it doesn't kill you, it will make you stronger." You guys are the joke of this department.