PDA

View Full Version : Pulido says fire 66 officers

Unregistered
10-11-2020, 07:25 PM
Pulido is campaigning to layoff the 66 officers. I am one of them and now you have an enemy

Unregistered
10-11-2020, 07:36 PM
Pulido is campaigning to layoff the 66 officers. I am one of them and now you have an enemy

Unfortunately Bremer has spoken and now there're things that you don't know about her. Please ask around before you start taking her words as facts. Fact no one wants anyone to be layef off
Fact Bremer was documented as calling black people animals and had to leave the north end. Please fact check all these idiots that are giving you misinformation.

Unregistered
10-11-2020, 07:44 PM
Matt Reyes why don’t you just put out the proposal

Unregistered
10-11-2020, 08:40 PM
Unfortunately Bremer has spoken and now there're things that you don't know about her. Please ask around before you start taking her words as facts. Fact no one wants anyone to be layef off
Fact Bremer was documented as calling black people animals and had to leave the north end. Please fact check all these idiots that are giving you misinformation.
Ortiz you just mad your reprimand didn’t stick and you got extended😂

Unregistered
10-11-2020, 09:45 PM
Ortiz you just mad your reprimand didn’t stick and you got extended😂

Matt we all know you pipe Bremer ok the trips, that’s why you didn’t go on this one.
We get it

Your wife is a linebacker for the Bangles we understand

Unregistered
10-12-2020, 12:39 AM
Pulido we all know you don’t care about the members you only care about you and that’s why you rather suck up to the ROD Captain, when we were getting raped years ago I never saw you or heard you saying anything, back then you didn’t care just like you don’t care now, only now you care about getting ahead by doing a puppet’s work. Good job doggy now go and be a good lab dog!!!