PDA

View Full Version : FOP Reyes does Nothing, Mayor steps in to save 66 Officers jobs!

Unregistered
10-10-2020, 11:19 AM
https://www.local10.com/news/local/2020/10/10/mayor-says-he-is-trying-to-help-save-66-jobs-in-miami-police-department/

Worthless fat Reyes Bros are partying and not caring about 66 cops to be fired. The Mayor is stepping in and trying to save them since Reyes don’t care. Mayor says no pay raise coming in order to save jobs. Perez for Prez and Pulido for the people. Vote the fat boys Reyes out !!!!

Unregistered
10-10-2020, 06:35 PM
The mayor only stepped up because the Reyes brothers made that video trying his ass in public.

Unregistered
10-10-2020, 07:57 PM
https://www.local10.com/news/local/2020/10/10/mayor-says-he-is-trying-to-help-save-66-jobs-in-miami-police-department/

Worthless fat Reyes Bros are partying and not caring about 66 cops to be fired. The Mayor is stepping in and trying to save them since Reyes don’t care. Mayor says no pay raise coming in order to save jobs. Perez for Prez and Pulido for the people. Vote the fat boys Reyes out !!!!

Umm... literally doesn’t say what you wrote. Good job Reyes for saving the rookies. These haters got nothing but sour grapes.

Unregistered
10-10-2020, 09:58 PM
Umm... literally doesn’t say what you wrote. Good job Reyes for saving the rookies. These haters got nothing but sour grapes.

Haha haha... soooo, yes it does. You apparently can’t read. Dear god bless your soul. ALSO, The story ends with “as for a comment from the FOP, I’ve reached out yesterday and again today but have been unable to make contact.” Get in line lady... they can’t even find themselves. As for Javi, Eric, jack et all... you’re no better, bunch of sour incompetent losers who don’t possess the brain power to understand just how meaningless all this nonsense is. We’ve haven’t had a union worth anything more than a homeless turd in 20 years. That’s also about the last time I paid dues to this defunct organization. In times like these money is tuff, I wouldn’t be surprised if “the fight for the million dollar union” , turns into the hundred dollar union.

Unregistered
10-11-2020, 12:49 AM
Whortiz is whortiz but he sure said it on telegram

The city will allow us to use the MPD auditorium or we can use or our own FOP hall. I am asking when is the meeting. We have 300 hundred retirees at an Fop meeting all week long. Covid isn’t an excuse.

I sit on the negotiations committee. No one was involved. There was never an email telling us about any negotiation sessions which must be in the sunshine. Everything is a mystery. Tuesday at the health trust we are voting on a $1.3 million dollars in savings of the members want it. Another $1 million has been identified through partnering with Jackson Health, and keeping the benefits we have now. I sent our president a text of what we got coming down the pike so we don’t have to give away our benefits and money. We are lowering your deductibles from 500 to 300, and your rates aren’t going up for the straight 12th year. That’s pretty damn good. Find me a plan doing that.

That’s $2.6 million in savings.

I don’t think we need to be giving up anything when there are other ways for the city to save money. If elected officials want pensions (when they swore the city was doing well), $800 car allowances and sergeant at arms driving them in $900 a month Ford Expeditions, and $250,000 for GPS systems, there is no reason to open the contract.

I don’t have the Front DROP. Every time we lose a benefit, it’s so hard to get it back. I got involved in the FOP when we lost our 5% kicker. Why aren’t we doing commercials? Why don’t we have media trucks in our commissioner’s districts stating they’re threatening to defund the police?
I will call him out because I am no coward. Our FOP Secretary is such a disaster that we had delegates that couldn’t vote because everything is a disaster. A total embarrassment. I’m tired of us not knowing what’s going on.

We need a meeting. We have venues. Where is the meeting and I want to know when all these negotiation sessions happened.

We don’t need to give anything up. There are plenty of things the city can save. We have $2.3 million we can come up with on Tuesday, WITHOUT giving up anything.

Have the city give up their expeditions and their pensions if Miami is in bad shape. Enough is enough.

Unregistered
10-11-2020, 05:22 PM
Tough talk from a guy desperate to get a hold of the union money again, where was this tough talk when he went along with giving up the drop and settling the urgency lawsuit for 25 cents on the dollar. Where was he? Getting promoted Several times and Raises on top of raises for himself .....

Don’t believe the bs

Unregistered
10-11-2020, 06:41 PM
Tough talk from a guy desperate to get a hold of the union money again, where was this tough talk when he went along with giving up the drop and settling the urgency lawsuit for 25 cents on the dollar. Where was he? Getting promoted Several times and Raises on top of raises for himself .....

Don’t believe the bs

There's nothing else to go on. If Tommy came up for air and start informing the members what's going on, I'll listen to whoever is talking.

Unregistered
10-11-2020, 07:25 PM
It was over 40 cents or city was going to go bankrupts and overhaul the pension. They had it in the PowerPoint when we voted the contract. Question is why is he ROD, I wonder if Tommy is part the reason. It looks like he knows something because he hasn’t stopped being himself even ROD. I’m so confused I thought he worked out a deal that only benefited him but now he doesn’t have the front drop like us.