PDA

View Full Version : Tommy when can we buy our three years

Unregistered
10-03-2020, 12:30 PM
Tommy said that he was going to get us years of service and we would all get to leave early. What happened Tommy? You can’t put your name to the email and say you lied? Then you try to use the death of an officer to change topics you piece of crap

I’d put my name but then Matt will call me to threaten me

Unregistered
10-03-2020, 12:45 PM
Mr Tommy sir , with all your respect could you give us an update on what's going on sir , some people might be facing layoff and sone demotions there's also another issued that you haven't mention is about the upcoming sgt test why would people even take the test and waste their time studying and spending money if the city won't hired anyone in fact they want ti demoted the existing sgts , thank you sir

Unregistered
10-03-2020, 01:27 PM
Mr Tommy sir , with all your respect could you give us an update on what's going on sir , some people might be facing layoff and sone demotions there's also another issued that you haven't mention is about the upcoming sgt test why would people even take the test and waste their time studying and spending money if the city won't hired anyone in fact they want ti demoted the existing sgts , thank you sir

He said he would include a message with your pink slip and give you a going away party at the PBA hall when they open it back up.

Unregistered
10-03-2020, 06:49 PM

He gets a kick back from Gillette.