PDA

View Full Version : Ortiz, Pulido, Lugo silent on fallen officer

Unregistered
10-02-2020, 11:25 AM
Usually these guys are front and center for selfish reasons. Now they are silent when one of our African American brothers have past. Go figure

Unregistered
10-02-2020, 11:29 AM
Usually these guys are front and center for selfish reasons. Now they are silent when one of our African American brothers have past. Go figure

Well the assumption is that this is a line of duty death. There’s still a lot to prove this one.

Unregistered
10-02-2020, 11:37 AM
Well the assumption is that this is a line of duty death. There’s still a lot to prove this one.

If he was Hispanic it would not be questioned. Go screw yourself. Ortiz is silent for one of our own and it’s a shame

Unregistered
10-02-2020, 01:23 PM
Where is Lugo and Ortiz?

Unregistered
10-02-2020, 01:29 PM
Ortiz being black I would think he would sympathize

Unregistered
10-02-2020, 03:26 PM

Matt, this statement is out of line and disrespectful to his family. A brother died and this what you think of to do? This is not the time nor the place to do this. You talk about unity and you say this?

Unregistered
10-02-2020, 03:32 PM
Exploit is the name of the game, I remember one me of these guys took a picture on the casket of child that of cancer, who does that? Sick

Unregistered
10-02-2020, 03:56 PM
Matt, this statement is out of line and disrespectful to his family. A brother died and this what you think of to do? This is not the time nor the place to do this. You talk about unity and you say this?

Those guys dont run the union but are a threat.

What do you expect from Matt and Tommy? He told the 66 of us that he was going to delay the pension settlement money to save our jobs, and a few hours later sends an email saying everyone is getting a check.

Unregistered
10-02-2020, 04:00 PM
By the way this is Jack and all of u using AJ’s death as a form of putting down other officers for no reason are as low as scum of the earth.. Do not use AJ’s name for anything... None of u deserve to wear this uniform or badge whoever u are. And if you got a problem let me know

Unregistered
10-02-2020, 04:14 PM

I’m not Matt. I’m a concerned member try again

Unregistered
10-02-2020, 04:20 PM
By the way this is Jack and all of u using AJ’s death as a form of putting down other officers for no reason are as low as scum of the earth.. Do not use AJ’s name for anything... None of u deserve to wear this uniform or badge whoever u are. And if you got a problem let me know

Where is Ortiz he wants the spotlight where is he? He wants to be a black male but not support us. Give me a break.

Take your fake support and shove it

Unregistered
10-02-2020, 04:20 PM
I’m not Matt. I’m a concerned member try again

A concerned member? What do these guys have to do with his death? I AM ONE OF THE 66 getting canned and you all try to redirect what is happening. Tommy and Matt are liars. A homeless guy can run for president and i would vote for them.

Tommy and Matt said we are going to protest at the Trump/Biden debate in Miami, knowing full well the debate was cancelled. They are the biggest cons ever.

Unregistered
10-02-2020, 04:52 PM
Trying to make this a line of duty to appease the brothers, other things have come into play dont cover them up.

Unregistered
10-02-2020, 05:22 PM
Trying to make this a line of duty to appease the brothers, other things have come into play dont cover them up.

Tommy and Matt you two are a disappointment. Please leave this beautiful soul out of your mouth. I hope you 2 don't show up at the funeral. #norespect.

Unregistered
10-02-2020, 05:26 PM
Ortiz is still silent all the misdirections won’t change that.

Unregistered
10-02-2020, 05:27 PM
tommy and matt are saying that he did it to himself, but theyll play along saying its line of duty so they can get our votes.

POS

Unregistered
10-02-2020, 05:30 PM
tommy and matt are saying that he did it to himself, but theyll play along saying its line of duty so they can get our votes.

POS

They have stated LINE OF DUTY INJURY.

Get the heck out of here with your body rx crAp

Unregistered
10-02-2020, 05:33 PM
Still no word..... Ortiz thought h
You said you were a brother.

Unregistered
10-02-2020, 05:38 PM
Reyes brothers are so afraid and they just cant focus on what is important. You only fight to feed your bellies.

Unregistered
10-02-2020, 05:56 PM
They have stated LINE OF DUTY INJURY.

Get the heck out of here with your body rx crAp

yeah to get votes. drug overdose theyre saying it is.

bunch of bad people.

Unregistered
10-02-2020, 06:14 PM
Reyes statement LINE OF DUTY INJURY.

Old guards statement:
Nothing because they don’t care 🤷🏾

Unregistered
10-02-2020, 06:20 PM

Old guards statement:

Yeah right. The only updates we get from these clowns is on beards.

Unregistered
10-02-2020, 06:31 PM
Tommy Reyes, Matt the bully Reyes do your job and make sure AJ gets full honors stop trying to deflect about what others are not doing last I checked you guys are the FOP go do your job you have done nothing in the last two years here is a list of your accomplishments.

* GPS on Cars
* No gear or logistics during protests
* No masks for Covid till after two months
* 66 officer getting laid off.
* 10 Sgt’s 1 LT 1 CAPT getting demoted
* settlement checks delayed
* members rod 6 months with no help from the flop
* members go to IA with reps
* and now labor relations blocks days off months in advance and no word from the flop

Tommy , Matt do your jobs that haven’t been done in two years and make sure he gets full honors and stop using this as a political gain we are morning the loss of a brother let him Rest In Peace .

Unregistered
10-02-2020, 06:42 PM
Tommy Reyes, Matt the bully Reyes do your job and make sure AJ gets full honors stop trying to deflect about what others are not doing last I checked you guys are the FOP go do your job you have done nothing in the last two years here is a list of your accomplishments.

* GPS on Cars
* and now labor relations blocks days off months in advance and no word from the flop

Tommy , Matt do your jobs that haven’t been done in two years and make sure he gets full honors and stop using this as a political gain we are morning the loss of a brother let him Rest In Peace .

NO THATS A LIE. They can't take credit for GPS. everyone has it except them!!!

Unregistered
10-02-2020, 06:47 PM

* GPS on Cars

No roll backs
Excellent that Ortiz is still ROD
Settlement checks are always delayed
Members should go to IA with an attorney

Unregistered
10-02-2020, 06:50 PM

Old guards statement:

Reyes or whatever his new last name is doesn't have a say if its line of duty or not. These two are so stupid and don't even know who makes that determination it=s not them or the city.

Unregistered
10-03-2020, 07:39 PM
They never cared about any of you. What did you expect. Get played

Unregistered
10-04-2020, 11:18 AM
This clown is already saying that this fellow officer passing wasn’t on duty. Sad that some people carry so much hate in his or her heart.

Unregistered
10-04-2020, 12:57 PM
It wasn't. Sad but true. Let's stick to the facts.