PDA

View Full Version : Sweetwater chief P Diaz meets with Carollo this morning

Unregistered
09-25-2020, 04:50 PM
Interesting times. Please hire him do we can have fun writing. Please. Please.

Unregistered
09-25-2020, 07:47 PM
God help us.

Unregistered
09-25-2020, 08:03 PM

Yes I have the Bayside 44 Los Ranchos incident loaded on a Jump Drive to distribute it to All Media outlets I also have the famous 26 in the Grove.

Placido do you remember when you were Coconut Grove PST Sgt. What you did to me? Guess what ain’t Karma a Bit**?

Go ahead and accept the Offer, do you remember how you would go around in Little Havana in the 90’s Illegally Evicting Tenants from your Properties? I know cause I once witnessed you do it when I was a Civilian back in the late 80’s.

Hint hint SW 7 av between 1st and Flagler st you owned the house which no longer there now Condos.

I will destroy you Pumpkin Head,Crespo has nothing on you.

I am happy your wife cleaned you up, how about Venetian Isle home you MISS the Ocean View.

Mariconsonnnnnnnnnnnnn!

Unregistered
09-28-2020, 02:24 AM
No way !!! The guy is currently being investigated for theft of time, flying home on city time and conducting personal business on duty. Collecting rent in uniform and on city time. Bad habits are hard to break and somethings will never change $$$

Unregistered
09-28-2020, 06:42 AM

This cannot be real! *Placido Diaz as Miami Police Chief? Surely you jest! *Then again, Carollo was instrumental in appointing Donald Warshaw, police chief, and later city manager.* Like a good parasitic organism, Donald never made sergeant, wormed his way to executive assistant, then major, eventually police chief and finally city manager, all thanks to Joe Carollo.

Hell, if Placido Diaz is in the mix, I will submit my letter of intent and résumé tomorrow.**

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/fl-xpm-2001-07-07-0107070040-story.html

Unregistered
09-29-2020, 12:18 AM
You need to get your facts straight. First he is a salaried employee. Second if you have any USB then put it out. We would all like to see it.