PDA

View Full Version : Why do you have an MRAP?

Unregistered
08-22-2020, 11:38 PM
Why does Sweetwater have an MRAP armored assault vehicle when you guys no longer have a SWAT team? Why not sell it and use the funds for new equipment you do need

Unregistered
08-23-2020, 03:42 AM
Why does Sweetwater have an MRAP armored assault vehicle when you guys no longer have a SWAT team? Why not sell it and use the funds for new equipment you do need

Iggy likes looking cool when he rolls up in it at the Bass Pro Shops cafe

Unregistered
08-24-2020, 05:12 AM

Why don't you mind your own business. We are doing fine.

Unregistered
08-25-2020, 02:10 AM
I think public awareness needs to be brought to the citizens of sweetwater about the waste of funds with that unnecessary battle tank. The money going toward its maintenance can be used for better things than feeding your officers fantasies that they work for a real police department when they clearly do not.

Unregistered
08-25-2020, 05:08 PM
I think public awareness needs to be brought to the citizens of sweetwater about the waste of funds with that unnecessary battle tank. The money going toward its maintenance can be used for better things than feeding your officers fantasies that they work for a real police department when they clearly do not.

Postalita, Placido and Carmona both.

Unregistered
08-26-2020, 03:54 AM
Postalita, Placido and Carmona both.

It’s time to auction off this so called tactical vehicle to another agency. The tax payers of Sweetwater will no longer have to pay for a previous police chief’s personal fantasy.

Unregistered
08-26-2020, 12:38 PM
It’s time to auction off this so called tactical vehicle to another agency. The tax payers of Sweetwater will no longer have to pay for a previous police chief’s personal fantasy.

Finally some fiscal conservancy. The day something big goes down MDPD will handle anyway.

Unregistered
08-27-2020, 12:57 PM
It raises self esteem. Makes a little chickenshit department look big.

Fire badge sos
08-27-2020, 03:32 PM
They have a Chief two assistant chiefs and a major along with 4 Lieutenants for bout 30 officers maybe less . You can but another helicopter and a Fighter jet with those salaries !!! Worthless !!!

Unregistered
08-27-2020, 07:07 PM
They have a Chief two assistant chiefs and a major along with 4 Lieutenants for bout 30 officers maybe less . You can but another helicopter and a Fighter jet with those salaries !!! Worthless !!!

A 4 star that lives in SC. Fly’s in on Monday afternoon and leaves by Wednesday night cashing in a hefty salary. I want to be a 2 day Chief please. The 3 star is in by 8 and leaves by noon. Hablando que “I got here at 4 in the am to meet the midnight officers” “good to go”. The 2 star comes in at noon and is gone by 4. Clover leaf comes in at 8 and leaves at 6. El besa nalga y chofer de el Chief comes in cuando le sale de papayonga por que no tiene cojones. Mayor why aren’t you monitoring those that you think are on your team? Te están robando mi socio. They’re making la cama pa ti! Eyes open alcalde!.
Hasta cuando?

Unregistered
08-27-2020, 10:10 PM
Mayor why aren’t you monitoring those that you think are on your team? Te están robando mi socio. They’re making la cama pa ti! Eyes open alcalde!.
Hasta cuando?

'Cause the mayor is too busy snorting coke

Unregistered
08-28-2020, 01:05 AM
it cannot be sold it belong to homeland security gsa.....it can be given back or to another goverment agency....

Unregistered
08-29-2020, 02:36 AM
Salary based positions idiot. Lets look at the hours and time that Carmona and Diaz were there for the first three years of this administration. Over 80 hours a week...

Unregistered
08-29-2020, 01:31 PM
Salary based positions idiot. Lets look at the hours and time that Carmona and Diaz were there for the first three years of this administration. Over 80 hours a week...

There goes the puppet protecting his owner. It’s ok JA you can still be his driver. Now go ask if you did a good job. Sit! Stay! Roll over! That’s a good boy!

Unregistered
08-30-2020, 07:28 PM
There goes the puppet protecting his owner. It’s ok JA you can still be his driver. Now go ask if you did a good job. Sit! Stay! Roll over! That’s a good boy!

You are where you are now because of your psychotic obsessions. You need mental health help. Seriously.

Unregistered
09-01-2020, 12:33 AM
Comepinga, cuantas horas, semamas, meces que todos ellos dedicaron para lograr lo que este departamento a logrado. El sacrificio de ellos an superado este departamemto.

Unregistered
09-01-2020, 12:35 AM
You are where you are now because of your psychotic obsessions. You need mental health help. Seriously.

Which is a nice way of saying you are a retard.

Unregistered
09-01-2020, 12:49 AM
No, it an easy way to say you are an idiot..

Unregistered
09-01-2020, 12:55 AM
The re-emerging of Me-cy. Noooo, she is still aqui..

Unregistered
09-01-2020, 12:35 PM
Rank has its privileges, don't hate dummy. Now go answer your calls for service

Unregistered
09-09-2020, 11:58 PM
wow you guys should be embarrassed by your small little wannabe department. Do you people even speak the English language? Can you read what's typed here? Are your reports typed in your nasty Spanish language and converted into English for a court system in which none of you rejects understand? You all will he checked soon so watch how you talk to real Cops out here! The first one is on me but the second your gonna learn! Hey you all left your shi$hole country to live better and you made Miami and Broward almost exactly like your horrible home countries.. You people are the most racist Hispanics I've ever met! Oh and if you think I'm White or black or whatever your gonna learn real soon! Be professional and this is a fair warning!

Unregistered
09-10-2020, 12:00 AM
Comepinga, cuantas horas, semamas, meces que todos ellos dedicaron para lograr lo que este departamento a logrado. El sacrificio de ellos an superado este departamemto.

look at this . This officer no speaky English at all and is probably the worst officer in this embarrassment of a department.

Unregistered
09-10-2020, 03:34 AM
wow you guys should be embarrassed by your small little wannabe department. Do you people even speak the English language? Can you read what's typed here? Are your reports typed in your nasty Spanish language and converted into English for a court system in which none of you rejects understand? You all will he checked soon so watch how you talk to real Cops out here! The first one is on me but the second your gonna learn! Hey you all left your shi$hole country to live better and you made Miami and Broward almost exactly like your horrible home countries.. You people are the most racist Hispanics I've ever met! Oh and if you think I'm White or black or whatever your gonna learn real soon! Be professional and this is a fair warning!

Threatening Sweetwater cops. Hmmm Who has a history of doing this??

Unregistered
10-22-2020, 10:10 AM
Hasta cuando caballero?

Unregistered
10-23-2020, 03:03 AM
Threatening Sweetwater cops. Hmmm Who has a history of doing this??

It puts the croquettas in its ass

Unregistered
10-26-2020, 09:56 AM
If there is a PD that really does need to be defunded it would be Sweetwater. The county would have no problem servicing this tiney city.