PDA

View Full Version : Official sheriff tony celebration thread

Sheriff Tony Wins
08-18-2020, 11:58 PM
We did it bros! Sheriff Tony the first officially elected African American sheriff of Broward County!

Unregistered
08-19-2020, 12:02 AM
Wahoonie goonie caca ooga booga! TONY WINS! STAY MAD BUTTHURT PU$$Y DEPUTIES!

Unregistered
08-19-2020, 12:04 AM
We be gonna do us sums lines at Bliss 2 nite all u haterz

Unregistered
08-19-2020, 12:08 AM
We be gonna do us sums lines at Bliss 2 nite all u haterz

Seethe you toothless hick. I’m icy league educated and of Nordic descent. I voted for Tony and all of my children and wife did. You mad? Your entire narrative shattered in an instant.

Unregistered
08-19-2020, 12:10 AM
Seethe you toothless hick. I’m icy league educated and of Nordic descent. I voted for Tony and all of my children and wife did. You mad? Your entire narrative shattered in an instant.

You're clearly not "Ivy League educated" if you can't even spell it. Troll elsewhere. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Unregistered
08-19-2020, 12:13 AM
You're clearly not "Ivy League educated" if you can't even spell it. Troll elsewhere. You should be ashamed of yourselves. Only cognitive peasants point out obvious spelling errors. I’m using voice to text from my brand new Tesla model 3.

Sheriff Tony: say it for me. SHERIFF Gregory Tony,

Get used to it.

Unregistered
08-19-2020, 12:19 AM
Looks like the fraud may actually win. There is some discrepancies in the vote though. Clerk of court has over 277 thousand votes but sheriff vote only has 201 thousand. Big difference so i see this as an issue thats over
30 percent less. Where did those votes go. Im no israel fan but this is an alarming issue.

Unregistered
08-19-2020, 12:23 AM
Only cognitive peasants point out obvious spelling errors. I’m using voice to text from my brand new Tesla model 3.

Sheriff Tony: say it for me. SHERIFF Gregory Tony,

Get used to it.

So you bragged about being Ivy League educated but weren't smart enough to proofread? Then claim it's talk to text to cover your mistake. 🤔😏 Right. You have some Tony juice on your chin, btw.

Unregistered
08-19-2020, 12:25 AM
It's over. Only a few scattered precincts left. Tony wins, defeats Israel by 4,000 votes.

https://enr.electionsfl.org/BRO/2703/Summary/Scrolling/Banner/

Unregistered
08-19-2020, 12:26 AM
So you bragged about being Ivy League educated but weren't smart enough to proofread? Then claim it's talk to text to cover your mistake. 🤔😏 Right. You have some Tony juice on your chin, btw.

I’m not bragging I’m stating fact, I’m smarter than you and I make more money annually than you by quite a large margin. (I can tell by your elementary vernacular). Anyway, Tony wins. You lose, I presume.

SHERIFF TONY ELECTED SHERIFF

Seethe.

Unregistered
08-19-2020, 12:38 AM
Broward, its going to get real dark real quick. Ugly doesn't begin to describe what you've got coming. And you deserve what you get.

Unregistered
08-19-2020, 12:39 AM
Looks like the fraud may actually win. There is some discrepancies in the vote though. Clerk of court has over 277 thousand votes but sheriff vote only has 201 thousand. Big difference so i see this as an issue thats over
30 percent less. Where did those votes go. Im no israel fan but this is an alarming issue.

Idiot, the missing votes are republican votes you fool.

Unregistered
08-19-2020, 12:42 AM
We did it bros! Sheriff Tony the first officially elected African American sheriff of Broward County!

Black folk only care about skin color. Not past, crimes, drugs or anything else

Unregistered
08-19-2020, 12:42 AM
Broward, its going to get real dark real quick. Ugly doesn't begin to describe what you've got coming. And you deserve what you get.

It’s going to get real dark for you, a depraved tortured souls clinging to a Broward Sheriff race like a dweeb.

Is the sky really going to fall? No.

Are you a mental case gloom and doomer? Yes.

Grow up.

Unregistered
08-19-2020, 12:43 AM
Black folk only care about skin color. Not past, crimes, drugs or anything else

Awww boohoo he killed a man in his youth in self defense.

Awww boohoo he took LSD once just like every other boomer.

Hold this L. This is a CELEBRATION THREAD.

Tony wins. Israel loses.

Unregistered
08-19-2020, 12:48 AM
Awww boohoo he killed a man in his youth in self defense.

Awww boohoo he took LSD once just like every other boomer.

Hold this L. This is a CELEBRATION THREAD.

Tony wins. Israel loses.

So what your saying is anyone else who apples with a background like him and lies on numerous applications can get hired? Really now

Unregistered
08-19-2020, 12:48 AM
It’s going to get real dark for you, a depraved tortured souls clinging to a Broward Sheriff race like a dweeb.

Is the sky really going to fall? No.

Are you a mental case gloom and doomer? Yes.

Grow up.
Aren't you usually sending diik pics to your boyfriend this time of night? What a douche

Unregistered
08-19-2020, 12:49 AM
So what your saying is anyone else who apples with a background like him and lies on numerous applications can get hired? Really now

What I’m saying is I am rick James and you are my b*tch

Unregistered
08-19-2020, 12:50 AM
Headed to Dee Dees to Celebrate

Unregistered
08-19-2020, 12:52 AM
Idiot, the missing votes are republican votes you fool.

Your a true idiot mcdummy even if you added the republic votes it would only add up to 258 thousand total votes. Clerk of court has almost 282 thousand votes. There is over 24 thousand vote difference. Where are the other votes for sheriff

Unregistered
08-19-2020, 12:54 AM
Headed to Dee Dees to Celebrate

I’m Nordic and from Massachusetts what is ‘Dee Dees”?

Are all of you Salty cop Israel supporters really this dense?

Going to read some Kant and Heidegger, catch up with you later. I’m thinking 18 year aged Macallan tonight to celebrate a glorious victory.

Take care.

Unregistered
08-19-2020, 01:06 AM

I'm so excited, LSD for everyone. Fine example for kids

Unregistered
08-19-2020, 01:08 AM
I'm so excited, LSD for everyone. Fine example for kids

Be an example for your own kids you beta nerd.

Unregistered
08-19-2020, 01:13 AM
I’m not bragging I’m stating fact, I’m smarter than you and I make more money annually than you by quite a large margin. (I can tell by your elementary vernacular). Anyway, Tony wins. You lose, I presume.

SHERIFF TONY ELECTED SHERIFF

Seethe.

Except he wasn't elected Sheriff yet. See, in your misguided attempts to sound so intelligent, you completely miss the mark. He was only chosen as the Democratic candidate. He still has to win the election in November. Only someone who feels the need to sound more important that they really are talks like you do. It's called lack of self confidence. You must be trying to make up for lacking elsewhere. I feel bad for your wife.

Unregistered
08-19-2020, 01:14 AM
Except he wasn't elected Sheriff yet. See, in your misguided attempts to sound so intelligent, you completely miss the mark. He was only chosen as the Democratic candidate. He still has to win the election in November. Only someone who feels the need to sound more important that they really are talks like you do. It's called lack of self confidence. You must be trying to make up for lacking elsewhere. I feel bad for your wife.

What an insane amount of projection.

You lose!

Unregistered
08-19-2020, 01:19 AM
Run Off November 2020

Unregistered
08-19-2020, 01:34 AM

It’s ourr Tayme Naw.

Unregistered
08-19-2020, 01:36 AM
RIP Honest Broward

Unregistered
08-19-2020, 01:37 AM
It’s ourr Tayme Naw.

I’m white and make $320k annually.

I voted Tony.

I assure you this is not how I speak.

Unregistered
08-19-2020, 01:48 AM

November is just a formality in Broward. Tony is the Democratic nominee and will win 70-30 or better. Is IUPA, IAFF, FOPE going to double down on the politically stupid and endorse Clark ... or come crawling to Tony begging for forgiveness?

Unregistered
08-19-2020, 01:52 AM
Be an example for your own kids you beta nerd.

Great response moron. He is a high ranking public figure with wide exposure. Again; Great Example. I'll be voting republican in November

Unregistered
08-19-2020, 02:55 AM
Congrats fellow Tony voters!

Unregistered
08-19-2020, 02:57 AM
Damn! I didnt think it could happen. Congrats
Enjoy the ride.

Unregistered
08-19-2020, 03:07 AM
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂Y’all thought the klan was coming back,,,,,,Fuc outta here!!!!
BLACK LIVES MATTER ✊🏿

Unregistered
08-19-2020, 08:37 AM

He is not the elected sheriff yet . Nov 3rd

Unregistered
08-19-2020, 08:00 PM
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂Y’all thought the klan was coming back,,,,,,Fuc outta here!!!!
BLACK LIVES MATTER ✊🏿

Just remember we out number you knee-grows and cant wait for the civil war..let me know how that works out for ya.
Don’t need the KKK, I have never liked your kind.

Unregistered
08-20-2020, 01:47 AM
Just remember we out number you knee-grows and cant wait for the civil war..let me know how that works out for ya.
Don’t need the KKK, I have never liked your kind.

Oh so true, thanks for speaking the way most of us feel We just cant express it. Cant wait to be retired so I can speak my mind and get my rights restored.

Unregistered
08-20-2020, 02:24 PM
I’m white and make $320k annually.

I voted Tony.

I assure you this is not how I speak.

....and you are on "LEO" Affairs. Who's the loser?