PDA

View Full Version : Tony, Israel Vazquez Pollock Cazi-Narravo, Whatley Clark

Unregistered
08-04-2020, 07:37 AM
They are running for sheriff? According to the News, the 3 politicians in this race are Tony, israel and Vazquez all 3 are fighting for sheriff but out of those 3 I'll take Vazquez. Pollock is a fast talker but kind of clueless and doubtful with his plans. You can tell that Clark is working with Pollock on his answers by paising Pollock.
If Clark wasnt working with Pollock he would definitely have my vote.
Who is this Cazi-Narravo, Is he an Indian? Looks like he just stepped out of tee-pee but he did come out talking strong.
Whatley needs counseling and after serving with Tony and Israel. I will have to cast my vote for Whatley
A wildcard but has heart and you can tell that he will defend the agency.

Unregistered
08-04-2020, 12:54 PM
They are running for sheriff? According to the News, the 3 politicians in this race are Tony, israel and Vazquez all 3 are fighting for sheriff but out of those 3 I'll take Vazquez. Pollock is a fast talker but kind of clueless and doubtful with his plans. You can tell that Clark is working with Pollock on his answers by paising Pollock.
If Clark wasnt working with Pollock he would definitely have my vote.
Who is this Cazi-Narravo, Is he an Indian? Looks like he just stepped out of tee-pee but he did come out talking strong.
Whatley needs counseling and after serving with Tony and Israel. I will have to cast my vote for Whatley
A wildcard but has heart and you can tell that he will defend the agency.

Cazi did great reading his bio prepared by Scotty boy. He didn’t even know his own history 🤣🤣. And Whatley is just angry.

Clearly Pollock is leading in the polls, Tony is now attacking him. Pollock is running away with this

Unregistered
08-04-2020, 01:12 PM
Cazi did great reading his bio prepared by Scotty boy. He didn’t even know his own history 🤣🤣. And Whatley is just angry.

Clearly Pollock is leading in the polls, Tony is now attacking him. Pollock is running away with this

Disagree Pollock seemed very lost as usual. Way over his head from what we all see. Israel will take it but definitely not Tony.

Unregistered
08-04-2020, 01:30 PM
Disagree Pollock seemed very lost as usual. Way over his head from what we all see. Israel will take it but definitely not Tony.

Whining man and his Governor is a bad man spiel ain’t going to cut it! Israel is a distant third!

Unregistered
08-05-2020, 01:14 PM
Did you know that Pollock does not qualify to be Sheriff he doesn't even have a degree. He has a GED. Gregory Tony for Sheriff.
Tony2020 the vision for our communities

Unregistered
08-06-2020, 02:47 AM
Did you know that Pollock was relieved of Duty because he was having sexual relationships with a Spanish judge at the courthouse. Did you also know that sheriff Israel relieved him of Duty because of incompetence stand by for the paperwork